Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Lightbulb Ask Handsome Maxout anything

Well... haven't done my sticky in a while, but I see potential for this section. Not a lot, but some posters are finally getting it.

For everyone else, I'm not Dave P but for my age I think I have some stories to tell and lived a redonk life so far. So ask away RH'ers, and if it's not legally binding i'll answer it.
    Former Marine

10/20/2010 - The Day Germanic Defeated The Internet

letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tell me a crazy story.

R's don't exist in Boston Lovespell's Avatar
    Lovespell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lovespell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lovespell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lovespell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lovespell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lovespell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lovespell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lovespell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lovespell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lovespell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lovespell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The girl that gave you chlamydia, was she blond or brunette?
    Here's to cheating, stealing, fighting, and drinking;
    If you cheat, may it death.
    If you steal, may it be a heart.
    If you fight, may it be for a friend.
    And if if you drink, may it be with me.

Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by letsgetitdone View Post
    Tell me a crazy story.
    Bout what? Girls, sex, drugs, fights, work... I got plenty.
    Former Marine

Originally Posted by Lovespell View Post
    The girl that gave you chlamydia, was she blond or brunette?
    Shaved head, couldn't tell tbh. Probably had nice tits tho.
    Former Marine

letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgetitdone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fights

Fights
    Sure.

First time I got my ass beat. What a night. Went out with some buddies, probably 15 at the time, maybe 16. We went to a U18 club in the area and it was packed, kids everywhere, a lot of them high as a kite and most of them wannabe thugs.

I had a friend Manny who loved to cause trouble. He shows up, finds a girl, starts dancing and within 5 minutes her boyfriend and 3 others are on top of him pummeling the **** out of the kid. I wasn't taking any of that so I jumped in and threw a few punches at one of them. Wasn't aware of the other 15 lebanese kids there who felt like backing **** up. I got kicked in the head, stomach, ribs, legs, almost everywhere except for the man. We got kicked out and I passed out on the way home, woke up to find i was missing a tooth. Fun night indeed.

That has nothing to do with relationships though.
    Former Marine

Fail thread is fail
    Former Marine

Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000)
    epic thread is epic.

Another fight story.

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is the stupidest line that has ever gotten you laid? Share yours and I will share mine.
    Biden 2020
    MAGA Cult Get Fuct
    Voted blue no matter who
    Losers got trolled.

Originally Posted by Harloe View Post
    epic thread is epic.

Another fight story.
    I'll say now I have banged more girls than fought guys but I like both beatings. First fight ever.

Well, in art class in 7th grade I was your typical scrawny hornball who would pop a boner with a slight breeze. There was one girl with nice tits and I would try to mack it up with her. Big fail on my part, she ended up with some d-bag rich jew (no hate).

This kid took a little too much pride in rubbing it in my face and I figured if I can't have the girl might as well go for the glory. Met him out back after the bell and then realized I had no plan. My knowledge of fights at the time:

1. Mike Tyson bit someone's ear
    2. In football go for the legs and wrap

I figured the ear thing would get me in trouble and I had to be home for dinner so I said **** it, charged at him like a bat out of hell. He took a swing and I hit him at thigh level, shoulder down and drove him to the ground. Funny thing is, I landed with my forearm on his neck and after a few seconds his face was purple. My natural instinct kicked in and I started throwing hooks at him, just haymakers from one side. After about 15 hits my hand was sore so I got up and left, went home and ate dinner. He had a black eye and some bruises and a little time later she ditched his ass. I fapped many nights after with a big smile on my face. No guts no glory brah.
    Former Marine

Originally Posted by Suit View Post
    What is the stupidest line that has ever gotten you laid? Share yours and I will share mine.
    Probably last week. Some chick from work texted "If you were a booger I'd pick you first ". I replied with the jam and jelly and after a long discussion about natural sugars and artificial sweetener, she decided it was time to jam.

Either that or when I told another girl jokingly I'd take her to a back alley (meant it in a cereal killer way). She thought it was kinky and said prove it so the next day I did.

Those two fell in my lap though, I usually don't do much work. No brag, I just get to know girls and show them the business.
    Former Marine

Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Handsome Maxout View Post
    I'll say now I have banged more girls than fought guys but I like both beatings. First fight ever.

Well, in art class in 7th grade I was your typical scrawny hornball who would pop a boner with a slight breeze. There was one girl with nice tits and I would try to mack it up with her. Big fail on my part, she ended up with some d-bag rich jew (no hate).

This kid took a little too much pride in rubbing it in my face and I figured if I can't have the girl might as well go for the glory. Met him out back after the bell and then realized I had no plan. My knowledge of fights at the time:

1. Mike Tyson bit someone's ear
    2. In football go for the legs and wrap

I figured the ear thing would get me in trouble and I had to be home for dinner so I said **** it, charged at him like a bat out of hell. He took a swing and I hit him at thigh level, shoulder down and drove him to the ground. Funny thing is, I landed with my forearm on his neck and after a few seconds his face was purple. My natural instinct kicked in and I started throwing hooks at him, just haymakers from one side. After about 15 hits my hand was sore so I got up and left, went home and ate dinner. He had a black eye and some bruises and a little time later she ditched his ass. I fapped many nights after with a big smile on my face. No guts no glory brah.

Alpha.

Another story.

Keep me entertained for the next few min.

Originally Posted by Harloe View Post
    Alpha.

Another story.

Keep me entertained for the next few min.
    My stories are long and I gotta split, maybe I'll give some background info and check back later.

-Grew up with mother, her boyfriends/father figures
    -Father left at a young age and then returned a few years back
    -Mother left shortly after and became addicted to opiates
    -Live with mother now and attend NA/AA meetings with her
    -Been broke my whole life
    -Didn't have any confidence, suffered depression/bipolar until about 17
    -Life changed and I did a full 180

So thats a little life story, it runs much deeper but I got a bottle of bourbon and a chick to meet up with.
    Former Marine

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably last week. Some chick from work texted "If you were a booger I'd pick you first ". I replied with the jam and jelly and after a long discussion about natural sugars and artificial sweetener, she decided it was time to jam.

Either that or when I told another girl jokingly I'd take her to a back alley (meant it in a cereal killer way). She thought it was kinky and said prove it so the next day I did.

Those two fell in my lap though, I usually don't do much work. No brag, I just get to know girls and show them the business.
    Lol Jelly and Jam ftw man. Mine would be this; Me and this chick had just gotten done smoking some oregano and were both nice and red eyed. We were sitting next to each other just watching tv... and then I stared at her for a bit, she said "What?" and I proceeded to look down and said "I have the munchies"

Also nice cereal killer sex.
    Biden 2020
    MAGA Cult Get Fuct
    Voted blue no matter who
    Losers got trolled.

Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have the munchies LOLLLLLL nice thats hilarious

Mine would probably be the time i seen this girl really drunk in a basement of a party and i said do u need help to which she replyed "blah my girlfriends im help <puke everywhere> than i proceeded to...no im just joking i dont really have any witty 1 liners leading to getting laid

Originally Posted by Suit View Post
    Lol Jelly and Jam ftw man. Mine would be this; Me and this chick had just gotten done smoking some oregano and were both nice and red eyed. We were sitting next to each other just watching tv... and then I stared at her for a bit, she said "What?" and I proceeded to look down and said "I have the munchies"

Also nice cereal killer sex.
    lulz, that works.
    Originally Posted by Kilorai View Post
    I have the munchies LOLLLLLL nice thats hilarious

Mine would probably be the time i seen this girl really drunk in a basement of a party and i said do u need help to which she replyed "blah my girlfriends im help <puke everywhere> than i proceeded to...no im just joking i dont really have any witty 1 liners leading to getting laid
    I can't say the 1 liners help any more than just grabbing her and doing it. Either she wants it or not. A small joke won't twist your fate.

I've been workin on my car but in for the night now, ask away.
    Former Marine

500 Internal Server Error youm0nt's Avatar
    youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Age?
    REPS OWED:
    iccyman001
    NickTranOwnz

Originally Posted by youm0nt View Post
    Age?
    No more than 21. I wouldn't say less because I have too many posts about alcohol, but you get the picture.
    Former Marine

When and where did you lose your virginity?

When and where did you lose your virginity?
    Oh lawd...

First real girlfriend and me met up. Long time ago, I was 14. She told me off the bat we would never have sex and I sincerely said ok, I'm 14 who cares. She was cool. After about a month she was going nuts, wanted to get the dick and finally we set a day to have sex. I was nervous as **** and every time she was ready, I was limp as a dead salmon. Every time I was rock hard, her eyes were wide open and she looked like she was gonna yawn.

Finally, we both were ready and then I experienced the pleasure of a condom for the first time. Months of fapping with an iron fist didn't help. I was limp again before I even tried putting it in. I finally managed to fit it in but at that point she was too tight (virgin) and I couldn't ram. Took about 6 hours and condoms to realize my day would have been better spent chewing on rocks.

Weeks later we went out for chinese food and upon returning home she was wet already. I didn't have a condom but fertility was so far from my mind I think any garden in a two mile radius perished that day. After 3 minutes of furious wiggling and going from angles Pythagorus wouldn't comprehend, I pulled out and blew all over her nightstand. Not my proudest moment but as Pepe would say, feels good man.

So there you have it.
    Former Marine

Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    do u live with ur parents?

Originally Posted by Gorilla99 View Post
    do u live with ur parents?
    Live with my mother, brothers live with grandma and my dad is god knows where. I also live with another woman and daughter from work back and forth, but I don't like staying there because it's not something I can repay.
    Former Marine

irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just bought a new phone, and one of my main concerns in comparing and contrasting phones was how good the picture quality is and whether or not I can send pics and videos (which the iphone can not do). The only reason I even give a s*** about this is so I can send pictures of my c*** to chicks because I never had a phone with a camera on it before.

Is there something wrong with me Mr. Maxout?

Originally Posted by irishman301 View Post
    I just bought a new phone, and one of my main concerns in comparing and contrasting phones was how good the picture quality is and whether or not I can send pics and videos (which the iphone can not do). The only reason I even give a s*** about this is so I can send pictures of my c*** to chicks because I never had a phone with a camera on it before.

Is there something wrong with me Mr. Maxout?
    IPhone is overrated. A lot of the Blackberry models offer a full touch or click screen and of course picture sending, good quality too. I make do with a 1.3 megapixel slider from samsung, does the trick.

Yes I have sent pics of my dick
    Yes I have gotten girls pics in return
    Yes they are on my old phone
    No I cannot post them

So in essence there is nothing wrong with you. Get a phone that can send and recieve pictures and all of them these days have enough capabilities to make a good picture. I can't upload them to my computer tho, you might wanna look into that. My progress pics are from my ex's phone and its not too bad.
    Former Marine

JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My stories are long and I gotta split, maybe I'll give some background info and check back later.

-Grew up with mother, her boyfriends/father figures
    -Father left at a young age and then returned a few years back
    -Mother left shortly after and became addicted to opiates
    -Live with mother now and attend NA/AA meetings with her
    -Been broke my whole life
    -Didn't have any confidence, suffered depression/bipolar until about 17
    -Life changed and I did a full 180

So thats a little life story, it runs much deeper but I got a bottle of bourbon and a chick to meet up with.

How did you go from having no confidence and being depressed to having tons of confidence? How did you turn it around?

Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo View Post
    How did you go from having no confidence and being depressed to having tons of confidence? How did you turn it around?
    I started lifting randomly and after getting to swole ass 150 pounder status, got a big head. I ate, slept, breathed, lived, and died lifting. I have counted grams of protein for the past 5 years. Dating girls turned into a game where I would see how many I could rack up. I settled down for 4 years and when my girl left, I was about 200 pounds and looking pretty good. Looked more like a man and now all the girls I shut down during my relationship were available.

There was no good reason but I was rejected many times at a younger age, I just stopped caring. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I have banged every girl I have wanted to for the past 2 years, never let one slide. Sure I've been lucky and no 10's snuck in there but by now I exude confidence and with my gifts of speech and writing work well.

I still get depressed occasionally but never for long. My life is hard but it's been rewarding and I'm young. That alone is reason to smile and get out of bed ready to conquer whatever comes my way.
    Former Marine

JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I started lifting randomly and after getting to swole ass 150 pounder status, got a big head. I ate, slept, breathed, lived, and died lifting. I have counted grams of protein for the past 5 years. Dating girls turned into a game where I would see how many I could rack up. I settled down for 4 years and when my girl left, I was about 200 pounds and looking pretty good. Looked more like a man and now all the girls I shut down during my relationship were available.

There was no good reason but I was rejected many times at a younger age, I just stopped caring. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I have banged every girl I have wanted to for the past 2 years, never let one slide. Sure I've been lucky and no 10's snuck in there but by now I exude confidence and with my gifts of speech and writing work well.

I still get depressed occasionally but never for long. My life is hard but it's been rewarding and I'm young. That alone is reason to smile and get out of bed ready to conquer whatever comes my way.

That's great what you have done with your life; keep it up!!

Did you ever have social anxiety; how did you overcome that if you did? I suffer from it.

Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo View Post
    That's great what you have done with your life; keep it up!!

Did you ever have social anxiety; how did you overcome that if you did? I suffer from it.
    Thanks man, I've done a lot of bad things but I'm trying to turn it around. So far so good.

SAD sucks. For me came from the depression ****, didn't feel like getting out of bed. I basically went to the gym, was alone there, and eventually considered myself an animal ready to go. I started out by hanging with friends and meeting new people, got involved with sports and the more people I met, the better it was. This was back in hs tho. If you are in college it will be harder but making friends at the gym, in your dorm, or at work is a great way to initially connect. From there you branch out and meet a lot of people. Don't worry about being buds with everyone, just be an acquantaince and let time take care of the rest. Taking care of your appearance will build attraction and personality just comes with conversation.
    Former Marine

Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like you, maybe too much.
    Baltimore Ravens.

I rep good posts.