amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Phenom V1 Cutting LOG!

I got a chance to test this one out from Anabolic Addication, this has just been made available on bb.com so I figured I'd keep a log on here as well. It's been almost 2 weeks since I started running Phenom V1 and it's great so far. Here is a copy/paste up to today's date.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/an...caddiction.htm
    Last edited by amardeus; 05-31-2009 at 08:48 AM.
    Bulking like there's no tomorrow.

<<<PH/DS Family Member>>>

amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Today I started my Phenom V1 fat burner from Anabolic Addiction (sponsored). A few stats:

Height: 6'2
    Weight 216
    Body Fat: 15.7%

This is my pretty much the first time I'm using a fat burner. I would like to burn as much fat as possible in the next month. Workout will consist of a 3 day split with a clean diet and 2-3 cardio sessions per week, I also do light cardio for 10-12 minutes after I lift.

DAY 1:

The first day went pretty well. Diet was in check, didn't feel as hungry but on the downside I don't think I ate enough.

My gym session went pretty well but I got burned earlier then usual and didn't get my 10-12 min of cardio. Did back and shoulders tonight. Will try to get a decent cardio session in tomorrow.

Phenom V1 has a decent amount of caffeine in it skipped my regular 2 coffees today, as this product delivers about 4 cups worth of caffeine.

Felt pretty good pretty much most of the day. Lots of energy and increased concentration. And I had a really good pump at the gym today.

One possible side effect so far is dry mouth.

No pictures yet, gf is studying for finals :facepalm: hopefully I can get some pics tomorrow or take them myself.
    Since I was working from home today I spent about 45 minutes reading up on the ingredients, they look pretty interesting.

DAY 2:

Nothing special happened on day 2. Did 30 min of light cardio and diet was pretty good. Felt very energetic all day long. Dry mouth went away.

Increased sweating while on cardio, also drinking a lot more water since I'm more thirsty.

Pics have been taken but having issues with my photoshop so can't crop/re size them. Will post when resolved.

DAY 3:

Had a decent workout today, but my wrist is acting up not good. I'm really starting to like the energy I feel throughout the day and I'm also more alert which is great.

Pictures from day 2:

DAY 4 & 5

Nothing really happened past two days. My wrist is starting to act up again so I decided to take those two off. I will do my chest workout either today or tomorrow. Weighted in this morning at 213.4lbs.

The weight loss is going pretty well. I need to do more cardio next week though as this weak wasn't too good with cardio.

Did pretty well with diet this week. I need to keep that up next week.

DAY 6:

Day 6 was pretty bad diet wise, I tend to do pretty bad on the weekends, didn't workout. FYI when I say "bad diet wise" it's still better then 90% of the population. The calories were under maintenance but too many crappy ones.

DAY 7:
    Did my chest workout, which went pretty well. Diet was a little better but still not very good. I also did not get enough protein past 2 days.

DAY 8:

Diet was ok'ish. I was planning on doing cardio, but felt very lazy so I didn't. On top it went out to the movies late at night, didn't go to sleep until 2AM. But Angels & Demons is a bad ass movie!

Day 9:
    It's a new week after the crappy weekend. Diet was flawless, decided to cut out most of my dairy, cutting down to 1 cup of milk a day. I need to find out what's causing my acne and I'm pretty sure it's the dairy.

Did my Back/shoulder workout today which didn't go too bad, but the lack of sleep did have it's effects, also did 10 min of cardio. I was sweating like a pig at the gym and it's been over 30 min since I got back from the gym and I'm still sweating!

Goal is to concentrate on the diet this week and get at least 2 cardio days in there (outside of lifting days).

DAY 10:

Was feeling great all day long, got a lot of sleep. Appetite suppression is really kicking in. I was planning on cutting down to 1cup of milk a day but I've pretty much cut it out completely. I was planning on doing 30min of cardio, but only got 15 minutes as I had to work on my basement.

Just to give you guys an idea of my diet, this is what I had yesterday.

-1 banana, 1 tbs of pb, 1.5 scoops of whey (36g protein)
    -Grilled chicken sandwich with 2 wheat toast.
    -Turkey meatballs with 1 piece of bread
    -Grilled chicken salad with 2 eggs and low fat italian dressing
    -1 banana, 1 tbs of pb 3 scoops of mixed protein (42g protein)

I pretty much do 5 meals a day, diet is very similar every day. I need to increase my protein intake a bit though, since I cut out most of my milk.

And it's official picked up more phenom v1 (for my gf and myself) as well as reversecai so this will now be a 2 month log. 2nd month will be a combo phenom/reversecai.

DAY 11:
    Had a very decent arm workout. Energy still good, and diet was clean.

DAY 12:
    Planned to be a cardio day, but had to go to a bday party early and didn't get any cardio in. Diet was ok, but I did have a few beers...

DAY 13:
    Had a killer chest workout, diet was ok, could have been better.

DAY 14:
    Had a weight in this morning 213lb at 15%. I was expecting a little more but that's still 4lbs in 2 weeks. I need to do more cardio this coming up week.

DAY: ?? May 31st.

I think I messed up my day counting... lol, I'll use date from now on. Diet was pretty good and I got 45 minutes of cardio in. I also started taking fish oil. I will be taking 4g a day.

bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fantastic log, great starting pics. i have been following you log...glad to see it on bb.com it is a solid run. nice to see that you and your gf are running it, you should convince her to log her results lol, would be awsome to show the great benefits of phenomv1 from a women's point of view, we know that it works its just about showing people solid evidence.

and about your diet bro, try trowing in some rice in there. i would say rice is such a solid part of a cutting diet. it is a great source of carbs. i eat it with just about every meal and im not even cutting i just know how much i benefit from it.

great log!...i will also be following you on bb.com keep up the good work bro
    Team Representative for Formutech Nutrition

www.formutechnutrition.com

Originally Posted by bdzemske View Post
    fantastic log, great starting pics. i have been following you log...glad to see it on bb.com it is a solid run. nice to see that you and your gf are running it, you should convince her to log her results lol, would be awsome to show the great benefits of phenomv1 from a women's point of view, we know that it works its just about showing people solid evidence.

and about your diet bro, try trowing in some rice in there. i would say rice is such a solid part of a cutting diet. it is a great source of carbs. i eat it with just about every meal and im not even cutting i just know how much i benefit from it.

great log!...i will also be following you on bb.com keep up the good work bro
    Thanks for following The phenom should be here tomorrow, I'll see if she wants to do a log.

On a side note I see improvement on my stomach which is weird considering I only lost a few pounds. Gonna hit up back/shoulders tonight hoping for a decent workout.

Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    definitely tell her to keep a log!! it will also keep her modest and motivated during the run....but great job thus far amardeus...glad your enjoying the benefits
    Go strong today

Originally Posted by Weeeezy View Post
    definitely tell her to keep a log!! it will also keep her modest and motivated during the run....but great job thus far amardeus...glad your enjoying the benefits
    I will talk to her today and see if she is up for it.

DAY: 6/1/09

Diet was pretty damn good, very low carb and very high in protein. Had a pretty alpha workout as well. Managed to increase stamina and strength (placebo from fish oil?!?!?) Energy is not what it used to be in the first week. I suppose my body got used to the caffeine, so I started drinking coffee again..... lol

I received my resveracai today, and the bottle is very dusty inside... should it be like that? Maybe one capsule broke or something. Also got my 2nd bottle of Phenom and one for the gf. I will start taking the resveracai today to begin (1 pill) and then do 2 pills a day. I'm really hoping this helps my acne. Gotta love bb.com, got the stuff really fast with a ****load of samples.

Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    get ready for the resveracai!! your going to love it....
    Go strong today

Originally Posted by Weeeezy View Post
    get ready for the resveracai!! your going to love it....
    I hope so, I've read many good things about it.

Also can't beat the great prices on anabolic addiction's products!

we try to treat our customers well!! glad you have enjoyed thus far...
    Go strong today

rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by amardeus View Post
    I hope so, I've read many good things about it.

Also can't beat the great prices on anabolic addiction's products!
    yeah for sure, it is usually value for money

DAY: 6/2/09

Had another very intense workout (arms/legs) hit my legs really hard too. Haven't done much leg work past month. Pretty surprising that I had all this power since I worked out two days in a row, which I never do. Managed to increase weight/volume. And still had enough power for 12 minutes of cardio. I was sweating like a pig and I was pretty much soaked at the end of my gym session.

Diet was pretty decent another low carb day, but I think I ate a little bit too much. I've been feeling great this week so far. I need to finish it strong on Thursday with chest/abs day.

Today I plan on doing 35-45min of cardio. Will be going out of state Friday to visit my sister, so there might be no updates Friday-Monday. I will try to get some cardio in over the weekend and do a body weight exercises on one of the days.

WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sup brah

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    good luck bro

Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    sup brah
    Originally Posted by KENKONG View Post
    good luck bro
    thanks guys.

DAY: 6/3/09

Didn't do my cardio, was too sore. Also diet was kind of crappy.

DAY 6/4/09

Had another killer workout today. Managed to increase weight and volume and still had enough power to do 12min of cardio.

Diet wasn't very good again.... Went out to lunch at work for a co-workers birthday and all these restaurants usually give free desert for the bday person. This place gave us (a group of 5) a humongous piece of ice cream cake, and I couldn't let that thing go to waste lol, but the others did help out. Other than then diet was perfect heh.

Also recommended this product to a co-worker whos trying to lose weight alongside ResverAcai. She said she will check it out.

Most likely I wont have an update until Monday of next week. I will be visiting my sister who lives in a different state. I will try to watch my diet and get some abs and body lifts on top of hopefully daily cardio.

This is my usual chest/traps/calf/abs day:
    Incline Bench Press 5 sets 10-12 reps
    Decline Bench Press 5 sets 8-10 reps
    Incline Bench Cable Flys 5 sets 15-20 reps
    Traps 6 sets 8-10 reps
    Calfs 6 sets 6-15 reps
    Abs various.

I will post up the 2 other days from my 3 day split next week.

enjoy your weekend man...stay focused!
    Go strong today

littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    have a safe trip, and relax some. dieting is one of the hardest things to do. come back fresh and renewed. but don't relax to much and have a REALLY BAD weekend diet wise lol

Sorry about the lack of updates but I've been really busy with work and other crap blah.

June 5-8th.
    Didn't do much, was out of state. Did get some cardio in but not much.

June 9th.
    Did my back and shoulders. Good workout.

June 10th-12th.

Didn't get much of anything done busy with work & other crap.

June 13th.
    Went to the gym, had a very decent workout. Did my chest and some arm/legs since I missed my arm/leg day this week. Weighted in at 210lb this morning. So far I lost 6lbs and I've gone up in strength since I started.

PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

And that's what it's all about...

"Weighted in at 210lb this morning. So far I lost 6lbs and I've gone up in strength since I started."
    Anabolic Addiction/CEO

MASS ADDICTION now at BodyBuilding.com

www.AnabolicAddiction.net
    twitter.com/AnabolAddiction
    www.myspace.com/anabolicaddiction
    www.********.com/anabolicaddiction

http://groups.bodybuilding.com/anabolic_addiction

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/anabolicaddiction/anabolicaddiction.htm

Originally Posted by PhenomV1 View Post
    And that's what it's all about...

"Weighted in at 210lb this morning. So far I lost 6lbs and I've gone up in strength since I started."
    x2...nice work man!!
    Go strong today