Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    17% roughly i think. looking good keep it up
    bench- 225lbsx1
    squat- 315x2
    deadlift-315x1

kekes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Example View Post
    Women have higher body fat AND smaller bones. judging from your pics I'd say you are at about 20-25%. definetely not less that 20% but don't worry, cause that's natural for women.
    agreed

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MarkItZero View Post
    May I ask why a "serious" was not amended into the title of my thread?
    Shoot me a PM and a link.

MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    Shoot me a PM and a link.
    That will not be necessary. I was merely commenting on the fact that this policy has not been applied across the boards.

kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That will not be necessary. I was merely commenting on the fact that this policy has not been applied across the boards.
    Because a 16 year old girl in a bikini on a site made up of primarily horny males is a lot more provocative than another average joe putting his pictures up here.

But to the OP, I'd say most of the 20-24% guesses are pretty spot on, but honestly you look extremely fit and attractive, but it's your body, do what makes you happy (white knight).
    The most important opponent you will ever face in life is your mind.
    Nothing can stop you faster than yourself.

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VanchamarcH View Post
    hot%

but seriously about 12-14%
    Common man, she wants something serious. People underestimate just how low 12% bodyfat is on a girl...I'm at 14-15% right now, and have a visible 6-pack. She's a good 20-25%.
    ^_^

TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fitlover View Post
    Common man, she wants something serious. People underestimate just how low 12% bodyfat is on a girl...I'm at 14-15% right now, and have a visible 6-pack. She's a good 20-25%.
    You look good. Keep it up.
    wut?

southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i would say around 20%ish

and strong legs btw....you squat?
    'lifting is an iron brotherhood of warriors going into battle against the all powerful gravity, spilling their blood, waging war and laughing in the face of mortals' . F*ck off mate, you work in human resources, you're not a viking.

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Example View Post
    Yes, we look at the same pic, but you simply don't have enough knowledge to guess her bf... sorry...

I study medicine, so I know something about women and men anatomy and theyr diferences
    Son, you are 19. How many weeks have you been studying it?

This.

Guys need to quit playing kiss ass and provide numbers that have nothing to do with reality. She asked for honest feedback. Do so within the framework of the rules.

If you cannot, there is absolutely no need to post it.

MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kaze06 View Post
    Because a 16 year old girl in a bikini on a site made up of primarily horny males is a lot more provocative than another average joe putting his pictures up here.
    That may very well be true. Nonetheless, applying "Serious" to a thread, is not a deterrent to "horny males", so what exactly is your point?

kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That may very well be true. Nonetheless, applying "Serious" to a thread, is not a deterrent to "horny males", so what exactly is your point?
    I'm not sure what my point is, aside from the fact you seem to like to pick an awful lot of arguments. The serious tag is enforced by a mod neg/ban here. Capital punishment as far as the forum goes. It won't stop someone from viewing the thread, but they won't get away with posting their spew.

MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TPower81 View Post

Low 20% is probably a good guestimate.
    Good post man, never seen that chart before

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by dillingerescp View Post
    What? Are you kidding?

Shes around 15-16%
    Sorry, but you're wrong. I've been competing for years and have been training for over 20. I work with clients and specialize in nutrition. Women hold more body fat then men and she's over 20%.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Sorry, but you're wrong. I've been competing for years and have been training for over 20. I work with clients and specialize in nutrition. Women hold more body fat then men and she's over 20%.
    I concur.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

I'm not sure what my point is, aside from the fact you seem to like to pick an awful lot of arguments. The serious tag is enforced by a mod neg/ban here. Capital punishment as far as the forum goes. It won't stop someone from viewing the thread, but they won't get away with posting their spew.
    So, why is it that there would be less or no prevention from them "posting their spew" on other threads for which those have posted photos of themselves?

So, why is it that there would be less or no prevention from them "posting their spew" on other threads for which those have posted photos of themselves?
    Not many people are mirin' other men on here sexually.

If it bothers the OP that much then they can put the srs tag on their thread themselves. Stop being a douche.

CSG is on a distinguished road. (+10) CSG is on a distinguished road. (+10) CSG is on a distinguished road. (+10) CSG is on a distinguished road. (+10) CSG is on a distinguished road. (+10) CSG is on a distinguished road. (+10) CSG is on a distinguished road. (+10) CSG is on a distinguished road. (+10) CSG is on a distinguished road. (+10) CSG is on a distinguished road. (+10) CSG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I guess 22% which is just fine for a girl.
    A Goal Without A Plan Is Only A Wish.

Not many people are mirin' other men on here sexually.

If it bothers the OP that much then they can put the srs tag on their thread themselves. Stop being a douche.
    You can speak on the behalves of thousands of posters and countless lurkers? You should become a fortune teller and/or join the circus.

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can speak on the behalves of thousands of posters and countless lurkers? You should become a fortune teller and/or join the circus.
    STFU BEFORE I NEG BOTH OF YOU.

There's a reason why the PM option was made.

Thank you.
    ^_^

What part of PM confused you?

I also clearly stated that it allows me to skip little things like warnings, as it is both implied in the title since it was added by a mod, as well as my post.

I said this earlier.

Enough of this.

STFU BEFORE I NEG BOTH OF YOU.

There's a reason why the PM option was made.

Thank you.
    Neg away!

Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    What part of PM confused you?

I also clearly stated that it allows me to skip little things like warnings, as it is both implied in the title since it was added by a mod, as well as my post.

I said this earlier.

Enough of this.
    You did not specify what should and should not be be PM'ed.

Professor Lunchables Veganpussoir's Avatar
    Veganpussoir has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Veganpussoir has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Veganpussoir has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Veganpussoir has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Veganpussoir has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Veganpussoir has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Veganpussoir has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Veganpussoir has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Veganpussoir has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Veganpussoir has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Veganpussoir has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Id say around 23%. That first pic is "holy moly batman!"

Cant go to jail..... Cant go to jail....
    "Let a healthy lifestyle define you"

Example has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Example has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Example has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Example has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Example has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Example has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Example has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Example has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    [QUOTE=Arlecchino;336608901]Son, you are 19. How many weeks have you been studying it?

Well it's been just 1 yera now, though I studied Anatomy and stuff about glands and why women have higher bf level....

barba non facit philosophum....

Just that you are 40 doesn't make you capable of evaluating my knowledge in this stuff...

heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Probably around 22-23% which is normal and healthy.

Here's a link with general body fat percentage categories:

http://healthchecksystems.com/bodyfat.htm
    Last edited by heidismommy; 05-30-2009 at 04:14 AM.
    On a mini-cut, then onto maintenance mode for the summer.

Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AlterEgoNYC View Post
    Since you're only 16, I'm not sure how much you know about LBM, etc... so I hope not to insult your intelligence, but in case you don't know, a "healthy" female's body fat % should be higher than a "healthy" male's. So you shouldn't judge yourself on the same absolute scale as the males on here. You're probably around 22% - 24% right now. At 16 you have a lot on your side for getting lean if you eat healthy (75% of it) and workout properly (25% of it). Your target should probably be about 14% - 16%.
    This man speaks the truth.

Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by heidismommy View Post
    Probably around 22-23% which is normal and healthy.

Here's a link with general body fat percentage categories:

http://healthchecksystems.com/bodyfat.htm
    Woah dude...you're pretty light (no hate/disrespect).

EDIT: got better abs than I ever will

heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
    Woah dude...you're pretty light (no hate/disrespect).

EDIT: got better abs than I ever will
    No, that's okay. I've actually gained about 20 lbs (weighed about 80 lbs 3 years ago) and I'm at the low-end of a healthy weight range. Thank you on the abs compliment .

Originally Posted by heidismommy View Post
    No, that's okay. I've actually gained about 20 lbs (weighed about 80 lbs 3 years ago) and I'm at the low-end of a healthy weight range. Thank you on the abs compliment .
    Good for you, sir

Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
    Good for you, sir
    I'm a short, small-framed woman .