a3ki66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

freakin MOTIVATED... finally

Okay, so I really wanted to give you some background on my situation and blah blah blah... But basically, I am so excited that I just want to get to the point...

the basics... In January I was 168 with 42in hips and 38in waist (all that really matters to me in weight loss!) In the last few months, I have done the whole workout hard and good for a few days all motivated then fall off. Rinse and repeat. The only thing that has somewhat been consistent since March is my diet. Lean, clean and minimal alcohol consumption. (I used to drink everyday. Now maybe on the weekends only) Anyway... I haven't been to the gym or done an exercise since March... sad, I know. It happens though. No excuses.

Oh yah, the point... I am now 150 with 39in hips and 35.5in waist. and I finally got an official body fat count of 27% (I've been under the impression that I was in the high 30's to 40% so this was a relief as I am that much closer to my goal of 12 to 15%)

So... now. I am super pumped. So excited. I was able to make that big of a change (18lbs in 3 months) without working out... Imagine how well I am going to do once I get back in! Starting tonight, btw! I cannot wait to get back to the gym. I love that feeling! I needed this!

The before pics were taken in Jan. I maintained the same weight and proportions for a while... until now. hehe. yipee!

Anyway, I am still focusing on my weight loss. gotta get rid of this fat. yuk! but my ultimate goal is lean muscle mass. i'm a bodybuilder, not a cardio bunny. lol.

I am aware that my results are not amazing. I am by no means thin or even attractive yet. but it was achieved by eating well. so it just kinda shows how important a good diet is.
    Attached Images
    "(A pump) is like having sex with a woman and cumming." -Arnold

You deserve what you settle for.

.Cody will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Cody will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Cody will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Cody will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Cody will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Cody will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Cody will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Cody will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Cody will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Cody will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Cody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking A LOT better.

Not so sure about the tattoo LOL. But keep up the awesome progress!

Originally Posted by .Cody View Post
    Looking A LOT better.

Not so sure about the tattoo LOL. But keep up the awesome progress!
    thanks. but about the tattoo, my husband and i have matching... it's this whole thing with being each others' poison, yah cheesy I know, but it happens. i plan to have more around it, so it won't be so "out there" lol. and eventually, i will have some not so girlie guns to go with my not so girlie tattoo. hahahah. so then, nobody will want to question "wtf i was thinking" lol.

TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great progress! Keep at it.

salim992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) salim992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) salim992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) salim992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) salim992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) salim992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) salim992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) salim992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) salim992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) salim992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) salim992 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    AWsome work! make sure u keep us updated!

MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice change

thanks for your reaction, it helps my motivation a lot. i'm so excited to go back to the gym today, nothing is going to stop me now!
    it is setting in more, that my diet alone got me to where i am. everyone always says, diet diet diet! nobody ever listens. people don't realize how important it is. but i'm just a small example that it works. i'm not perfect, i slip a little here and there. but i certainly don't over do it. i cant remember the last time i had a real cheat meal. (it was a little too late last night for me to eat a burger and fries. lol)
    i want to add that i love to eat clean. we have a lot of fun with it in our household. we try new things. tweak recipes to fit our way. etc. we eat a lot of hot foods too. most importantly, breakfast. i hate breakfast. 4 to 5 egg whites. 1c of oatmeal (or equal carb) and 1/2c of greens... i love to mix it up. with breakfast burritos, breakfast sandwiches, omelets (fruity omelet with creme cheese is my fave)... i no longer dread eating in the morning.
    we pride ourselves in finding "free foods"... in example. i have a sweet tooth. it is my weakness. for mothers day, i got a slushie/snow cone machine... its perfect, you can buy sugar free juices. use your diet sodas, crystal light. etc.
    anyway, i think i rambled on a little too long on my diet. haha. but we are trying alligator this week! 28g protein and 3g fat! how awesome is that!?

bojan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bojan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bojan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bojan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bojan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bojan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bojan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bojan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bojan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bojan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bojan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    looking great....keep it up
    i'm back after 2 years ....

revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great progress so far !!!, its a long journey but you are starting to see the light so to speak . Good luck with the rest of your training.Never give up and keep these pics as motivation.

hufo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hufo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice progress

Sleep_with_ME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can see a big difference!!

Congrats, keep it up!
    Marry me, fly for free!

Originally Posted by revoman View Post
    Great progress so far !!!, its a long journey but you are starting to see the light so to speak . Good luck with the rest of your training.Never give up and keep these pics as motivation.
    thx! i actually made it to the gym last night (even though my hubby backed out- it was late for us) i just did my HITT training, no weight training, which is better than not going at all right? we work out back today! i am pumped and excited. can't wait until 4! (i love back and legs!)
    i'm so back in. my diet has changed in the last couple days... just to break through the 150, trying to cut back on the caffeine though. my heart rate was 120 when i got on the glider last night, after i started working out, i couldn't get it back down from 170+ (my target is 126) anyway...
    i am considering adding the P90X eventually to my current workout (HITT and weight training) just to have that much more going for me. but honestly, i really just need to get back into MMA.
    well anyway! thx for all the support. keep up the good work yourselves!