Page 55 of 119 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 3566
    Pushful has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After someone asked me to go eat a pizza and i declined because of my diet.

'friend' : 'Do you rather stick with your diet then have a nice summer with your friends. It would be a shame if you thought that way'
    Me : As far as I know It's possible to do both.
    *end of conversation*

Friend/family/... : "you don't have the proper genetics, you can't do it"
    Me: "I know it's hard to imagine at this point, but yes I can , I shall and I will."

Whenever I hear somebody trying to get me off of my goal, it motivates me so much. That's what keeps me pushing harder every time. Psychology is probably the most important part of bodybuilding.
    To end with a real quote:

'what the mind can believe and conceive, the body can achieve' - Napoleon Hill

GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GC29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Whenever someone recites somebro-scienceto me or tries to explain how something can or can't be done I no longer respond to it, it's just a waste of time. I'm not going to waste my breath explaining things to people who are unwilling or unable to change their views. I know what's right and that's all that matters.

Fishman003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Change your mind, change your world!!

ZeeGermans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZeeGermans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZeeGermans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZeeGermans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My sig are the four quotes that mean the most to me. But here are a few extras that I like.
    "If you quit, I win." - Anonymous
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on." - Robert Frost
    "There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot." - Plato
    "Never mistake motion for action." - Ernest Hemingway
    "He who angers you conquers you." - Elizabeth Kenny
    "I'm proud of the person you'll become." - My mom.
    "Choosing a goal and sticking to it changes everything." - Scott Reed.
    "Real strength never impairs beauty or harmony, but often bestows it; and in everything imposingly beautiful strength has much to do with the magic." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick.
    "And I wouldn’t change none of it in hindsight/Believe this/Because I wouldn’t have been that I wouldn’t be this.” –Curren$y, Full Metal

tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    possibly a repost but I was reading threw some info from Elite FTS and came across Dave talking about juggling all the things in our lives, family, work,schooling, etc.. "You can either be balanced, or you can be great. You should never expect to be both at the same time." Dave Tate.

Helps with sacrifices of the lifestyle.
    Judged by 12 or carried by 6.

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "You don't have a great day by accident, you have it on purpose."
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100)
    Rally good quotes. I am going to share them on my blog right now. And I hope my traffic will like them.
    Thanks for sharing

Robert165 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robert165 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robert165 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robert165 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robert165 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robert165 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robert165 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robert165 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robert165 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robert165 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robert165 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We have one life; it soon will be past; what we do for God is all that will last.
    Muhammad Ali

Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
    Muhammad Ali

Oh yeah, I mean every fighter has got be dedicated, learn how to sacrifice, know what the devotion is all about, make sure you're paying attention and studying your art.
    Marvin Hagler

I'm not God - but I am something similar.
    Roberto Duran

Ali's belief in himself was something I picked up on, and it's become my own philosophy.
    Sugar Ray Leonard

Before I fight, I always pray that no one gets hurt.
    Sugar Ray Leonard

Boxing brings out my aggressive instinct, not necessarily a killer instinct.
    Sugar Ray Leonard

Boxing is the ultimate challenge. There's nothing that can compare to testing yourself the way you do every time you step in the ring.
    Sugar Ray Leonard

Generally, the more weight you put on, the less effective you are.
    Sugar Ray Leonard

Life doesn't run away from nobody. Life runs at people.
    Joe Frazier

Generally when there's a lot of smoke... there's just a whole lot more smoke.
    George Foreman

Ali was a guy that had a lot of discipline. If you hung around him, you'd be able to get some of that discipline that he had. And I learned from that. He was a sweet man.
    Larry Holmes

All fighters are prostitutes and all promoters are pimps.
    Larry Holmes

I came from a dirt farm, now I'm filthy rich.
    Larry Holmes

I don't really make plans and I just want to be happy and continue with my business and take care of my wife and kids. I want to sit back, relax and enjoy life.
    Larry Holmes

I never tried to be a mercenary or a killer but a hard working fighter.
    Larry Holmes

I was probably the best that ever walked this earth. And I could take a punch. I could deliver a punch. I didn't have the hardest punch in the world but my punches were sharp and they were crisp. And if you took too many of them, you would be knocked out.
    Larry Holmes

I would think about the outcome. Visualize sometimes. Because it never comes out the way you want it to. Fight the way I know how to fight. Whatever comes up, comes up.
    Larry Holmes

I believe, in my prime, I could have fought with anybody alive.
    Rocky Marciano

I have always adhered to two principles. The first one is to train hard and get in the best possible physical condition. The second is to forget all about the other fellow until you face him in the ring and the bell sounds for the fight.
    Rocky Marciano

Everybody's got plans... until they get hit.
    Mike Tyson

teamjosh122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my sig is my favorite quote
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

hammy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love head but not headaches
    Take care of what you HAVE before time makes you appreciate HAD...

-Woman up and Stay up!

WannaGetJACKED is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaGetJACKED is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaGetJACKED is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaGetJACKED is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaGetJACKED is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaGetJACKED is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaGetJACKED is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaGetJACKED is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaGetJACKED is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaGetJACKED is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaGetJACKED is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    These are some quotes that help motivate me

You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the **** on."

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender."

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail."

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."

Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they’ve got a second.
    If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.

You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you, you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.

The greatest achievement was at first, and for a time, but a dream.

Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by High4Lyf View Post
    "It's hard to be humble when you are as great as I am" MUHAMMAD ALI
    Oh! He was a great man. And he was certainly humble. He is kind of my hero.

danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    squat till' you die.

Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tree_v1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Something my coach always used to say to us is

" You won't need to tell your self that you're the because trust me if you really are the best other people will do the talking for you!"
    "Go home and tell Mom that you're a man now." - Mark Rippetoe
    Anger,Envy, and Self Hatred is all one needs to stay motivated!

Follow my path to greatness http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Tree_v1...path_unbeaten/

Dayspring2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One of my favourites which tends to get me motivated ..

"Make everyday your masterpiece" - John Wooden, Basketball coach

peakvmc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peakvmc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peakvmc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peakvmc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peakvmc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peakvmc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peakvmc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peakvmc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peakvmc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peakvmc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peakvmc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Warrior Ethos

"If today is to be the day, so be it. If you seek to do battle with me this day you will receive the best that I am capable of giving. It may not be enough, but it will be everything that I have to give and it will be impressive for I have constantly prepared myself for this day. I have trained, drilled, and rehearsed my actions so that I might have the best chance of defeating you. I have kept myself in peak physical condition, schooled myself in the martial skills, and have become proficient in the application of combat tactics. You may defeat me, but you will pay a severe price and will be lucky to escape with your life. You may kill me, but I am willing to die if necessary. I do not fear Death But, I do fear the loss of my Honor and would rather die fighting than to have it said I was without Courage. So I WILL FIGHT YOU, no matter how insurmountable it may seem, and to the death if need be, in order that it may never be said of me that I was not a Warrior" ~ Randy Watt, SF
    Freedom isn't free and comes at an expensive price... But the United States Marine Corps will pay your share

ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some good quotes there! 2 of my favourites:

'Someone, Somewhere is working on their game right now. They could be your competition some day. Don't let them out-work you'

'Everyone is equal: Some just work harder in pre-season'

Pcgeek12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pcgeek12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pcgeek12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pcgeek12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pcgeek12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pcgeek12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pcgeek12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pcgeek12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pcgeek12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pcgeek12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pcgeek12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by a3ki66 View Post
    to me, this applies to all aspects of life... relationships, work, health, etc...

"you deserve what you settle for" -a friend told me that years ago... and i have never forgot it. in other words, if i settle for being fat and unhealthy, then i deserve feeling like a piece of crap.
    This.

Martialartz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "When you let your body control you, is when you loose the fight"

kawana is on a distinguished road. (+10) kawana is on a distinguished road. (+10) kawana is on a distinguished road. (+10) kawana is on a distinguished road. (+10) kawana is on a distinguished road. (+10) kawana is on a distinguished road. (+10) kawana is on a distinguished road. (+10) kawana is on a distinguished road. (+10) kawana is on a distinguished road. (+10) kawana is on a distinguished road. (+10) kawana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "But somewhere along the line, you changed. You stopped being you. You let people stick a finger in your face and tell you you're no good. And when things got hard, you started looking for something to blame, like a big shadow. Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" - Rocky

rasit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my favorite section, thanks for all the quotes guys

bellakristen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thall345 View Post
    here are just some of the ones i have collected over the past year... Feel free to add your favorites to the list

the only place were 'success' comes before 'work' is in the dictionary

obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

"everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights." ronnie coleman

"it's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line."

"you focus your mind to train your body and the changes that begin to take place impact your mind as well. Dream it, believe it, and you will achieve it."

work not to look good, but make others look bad

"if it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

"be proud, but never satisfied."

"if you always do what you have always done, then you will always get what you have always got."

"it's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog" - magic johnson, nba star

"pain is temporary, pride is forever" - unknown

"make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - ralph waldo emerson, philosopher & writer

"i hated every minute of training, but i said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - muhammad ali, boxer

"try and fail is the manner of losers; try and learn is the way of the strong." - unknown

"suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - unknown

"only the weak attempts to accomplish what he knows he can already achieve." - stella juarez author

"failure will not overcome me so long as my will to succeed is stronger" - micheal s. Kirby

"if you are hurt, whether in mind or body, don't nurse your bruises. Get up and light-heartedly, courageously, good temperedly get ready for the next encounter. This is the only way to take life - this is also 'playing' the game!" - emily post

"the human body experiences a powerful gravitational pull in the direction of hope" - norman cousins author

"that which does not kill me makes me stronger" - friedrich nietzsche, philosopher, poet, and classical philologist

"fall down seven times, get up eight" -chinese proverb

"there is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - ella wheeler wilcox

"success must be felt within before it can be seen on the outside." - unknown

"there are plenty of difficult obstacles in your path. Don't allow yourself to become one of them." - ralph marston, author and publisher of the daily motivator

"you have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't." - unknown

"make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - ralph waldo emerson, philosopher & writer

"pain is only weakness leaving the body" - unknown

"good luck is the result of hard work and preparation" - unknown

"strength is the product of struggle" - unknown

"the race goes not only to the swift nor the contest to the strong, but that's the way to bet your money" - unknown

"how am i to know what i can achieve if i quit?" -jason bishop, about bodybuilding reader

"be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you" - ovid

"the greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground" - unknown

"it's about mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter" -unknown

"tough times don't last. Tough people do." - unknown

"we must train from the inside out. Using our strengths to attack and nullify any weaknesses. It's not about denying a weakness may exist but about denying its right to persist." vince mcconnell

"the mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something. You can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." -arnold schwarzenegger

"there are only two options regarding commitment, you're either in or your out. There's no such thing as life in between." - anonymous

obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated." -anonymous

"it's never too late to become what you might have been". -george elliot

"belief triggers the power to do" -david schwartz

"being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent." - marilyn vos savant, columnist

"it's about mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter" -unknown

"it's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it." - lena horne, singer

"the act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers. - brian tracy, motivational speaker

"your body hears everything your mind says." - naomi judd, singer/songwriter

"the man who has no imagination has no wings. " - muhammad ali, boxing champion, peace ambassador

"you miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." -wayne gretzky, professional hockey player

"the harder you work, the luckier you get." -gary player, golfer

"don't let what you can't do interfere with what you can do" - john wooden, ucla basketball coach

"there are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning form failure. - colin powell, u.s. Secretary of state

"i like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big." - donald trump, entrepreneur

"life shrinks or expands in proportion to ones courage." - anais nin

"quitters never win and winners never quit " - anonymous

"to give any less than your best is to sacrifice a gift" steve prefontaine, runner

"great souls have wills; feeble ones have only wishes."- chinese proverb

"things do not change. We change." - henry david thoreau, author/philosopher

hard work is a two-way street. You get back exactly what you put in.

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If i quit, however, it lasts forever.
    Lance armstrong

"if you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place."

"many people believe things happen to a reason, well i say go out and make those things happen

try and fail but dont fail to try

"you give what you give, what you dont give is lost forever, this day will never come again"

"i have found iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me. It never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength, once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, its impossible to turn back, the iron never lies to you.

"just say to yourself... How bad do i want this? Am i working harder than the person who will be standing next to me?"

the meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

"limitations are for people that have them and excuses are for people that need them." ? Unknown

wow i love all of these quotes.. Thank you for posting...
    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

hammy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Motivational quote

Make CHANGES not EXCUSES
    Take care of what you HAVE before time makes you appreciate HAD...

-Woman up and Stay up!

kerolah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kerolah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kerolah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kerolah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kerolah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kerolah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kerolah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kerolah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kerolah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kerolah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=zrW_Ha1lRXo&feature=channel_video_title

Without teh space

sum one repost ?

freakout001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks

Such threads really motivate us..
    Stay Fit & Healthy
    Laughter - The Best Therapy
    Laughter Therapies (Comedy Movies, jokes, characters)
    Don't Use Supplements.

Darks006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darks006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darks006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darks006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darks006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darks006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darks006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darks006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darks006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darks006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Martialartz View Post
    "When you let your body control you, is when you loose the fight"
    I like this one. Took it a little further:

Your body is weak and lazy. As soon as it needs to work, it will complain and ask you to get back into your cozy couch. Your mind however, is different. Use it to overcome your weakness, put it in command and beat the **** out of your body, bring it on the verge of destruction. And if it complains, tell it to stop acting like a little girl. Because only when trained in a spartan way, will your body understand and get in balance with your mind.

avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Darks006 View Post
    I like this one. Took it a little further:

Your body is weak and lazy. As soon as it needs to work, it will complain and ask you to get back into your cozy couch. Your mind however, is different. Use it to overcome your weakness, put it in command and beat the **** out of your body, bring it on the verge of destruction. And if it complains, tell it to stop acting like a little girl. Because only when trained in a spartan way, will your body understand and get in balance with your mind.
    Nice one.

v3dd3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) v3dd3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) v3dd3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) v3dd3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) v3dd3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) v3dd3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) v3dd3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) v3dd3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) v3dd3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) v3dd3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) v3dd3r is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ΕΠΤΑΚΙΣ ΠΕΠΤΩΚΩΣ ΟΚΤΑΚΙΣ ΑΝΑΣΤΗΘΙ
    "Fall seven times stand up eight"

ΕΚ ΤΗΣ ΚΟΝΕΩΣ ΜΟΥ ΑΝΑΓΕΝΝΩΜΑΙ
    "From my ashes, I rise"

οὐδὲν τοῖς θαρροῦσιν ἀνάλωτον
    “There is nothing unreachable to those who have courage”

Registered User MuscleBuildingg's Avatar
    MuscleBuildingg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBuildingg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBuildingg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBuildingg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBuildingg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBuildingg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBuildingg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Consider yourself an artist and your body, your work.
    Mona Lisa wasn’t painted overnight was it?"
    Find Out How I Build Muscle & Stay Ripped Year in year out
    on my personal website below:

http://musclebuilding.net.au/

& be my friend and like my fan page. Its where I give free advice.

https://www.********.com/MuscleBuildingAU

BigAliii is not very well liked. (-100) BigAliii is not very well liked. (-100) BigAliii is not very well liked. (-100) BigAliii is not very well liked. (-100) BigAliii is not very well liked. (-100) BigAliii is not very well liked. (-100) BigAliii is not very well liked. (-100) BigAliii is not very well liked. (-100) BigAliii is not very well liked. (-100) BigAliii is not very well liked. (-100) BigAliii is not very well liked. (-100)
    Nothing is heavy to those who have wings.