c-taylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-taylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-taylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-taylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New cycle, thoughts???

My first real pro-hormone cycle, I am taking hema-tren (halodrol-50 and tren extreme). I'm taking in about 40-50 grams of protien 6 meals a day, 40-60 grams of complex carbs 5 meals, and about 20% fat. I cheat every day by having a whole grain power bar with 20 grams of sugars but mostly whole grains and a coke zero. I will be doing a 5 day split. about 5 hours in the gym total a week. Optioum aftermax after my work outs.

Does this sound like a good cycle?? is my diet on???? I wanna gain about 15-20 pounds and drop a few percent body fat. After this cycle I will cut. Oh and I'm doing 30 mins of cardio 3 times a week.

for the record I am a very hard gainer. I lost about 150 pounds of fat and have been fit for 2 years.. Should I add more protien????? I heard its a good idea to abuse the protien synthess this product has on your body..... true????? Is it possible for me to reach my goals with this stuff??? THanks in advance guys.

nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why stacking for your first go? I'd just run something like hdrol, pmag, eqplex(bold) or something alone for a first run.

You got supports/pct lined up?

c-taylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-taylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-taylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-taylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nickrut View Post
    Why stacking for your first go? I'd just run something like hdrol, pmag, eqplex(bold) or something alone for a first run.

You got supports/pct lined up?
    I just heard it was a pretty good product, Is that true?? What can I expect and when should I start noticing results. Today is my second day. I did a 2 week cycle of havoc before, but i ended it short because my girlfreind asked me too. One thing is when I ended it my test level was down to 83 which is way low. I did not use a pct with it like an idiot. And as far as pct and support supps I am taking inhibit e, cycle assist and liver assist.

believe in yourself! Flex_Kavana's Avatar
    Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by c-taylor View Post
    I just heard it was a pretty good product, Is that true?? What can I expect and when should I start noticing results. Today is my second day. I did a 2 week cycle of havoc before, but i ended it short because my girlfreind asked me too. One thing is when I ended it my test level was down to 83 which is way low. I did not use a pct with it like an idiot. And as far as pct and support supps I am taking inhibit e, cycle assist and liver assist.
    wait....wut....?
    Working it out boss.

Originally Posted by Flex_Kavana View Post
    wait....wut....?
    yeah, my ex now (i just broke up with her and told her shes a ****ing whore, i guess this does cause rage)l ol told me she wanted me to stop taking havoc cuzz it made me a dick... I actually lost my job lol uzz i was such a dick.. anyways, i just wanna know will this stuff help me to look good? Like the 20 pounds or what ever????

Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    UUUummmm, no
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    UUUummmm, no
    um no what?? it wont help????

Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah, my ex now (i just broke up with her and told her shes a ****ing whore, i guess this does cause rage)l ol told me she wanted me to stop taking havoc cuzz it made me a dick... I actually lost my job lol uzz i was such a dick.. anyways, i just wanna know will this stuff help me to look good? Like the 20 pounds or what ever????
    You should not be taking these supplements! Here are some reasons:
    -2 week cycle of a DS with no PCT.
    -Not knowing what compounds you are putting in your body
    -Not aware of sides
    -Going right back to another cycle
    -Doing a supplement off word or mouth and not off of research

No wonder why the government wants to make PH/DS illegal

:facepalm:
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    You should not be taking these supplements! Here are some reasons:
    -2 week cycle of a DS with no PCT.
    -Not knowing what compounds you are putting in your body
    -Not aware of sides
    -Going right back to another cycle
    -Doing a supplement off word or mouth and not off of research

No wonder why the government wants to make PH/DS illegal

:facepalm:
    lol the havoc cycle was over about 4 months ago dude. I am awear of sides, I know i'm putting halodrol and tren extreme.. i did a little research.. but what I'm ask ing is what results can I expect from them?? I could not find a review online of the compounds together, only seperatly.

nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ohh man.

Did you ever get more blood work done?

believe in yourself! Flex_Kavana's Avatar
    Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol the havoc cycle was over about 4 months ago dude. I am awear of sides, I know i'm putting halodrol and tren extreme.. i did a little research.. but what I'm ask ing is what results can I expect from them?? I could not find a review online of the compounds together, only seperatly.
    In the end, theres no real substitute for hard work... im not against PH's but it doesnt sound like youve even been lifting long.
    Working it out boss.

Originally Posted by Flex_Kavana View Post
    In the end, theres no real substitute for hard work... im not against PH's but it doesnt sound like youve even been lifting long.
    ur right, only 2 years.. like i said i used to weigh over 350 pounds... so I am fairly new to this ****. And I work my ass off at it. Its pretty much my life, wake up, work out, shower and work then repeat.

Originally Posted by nickrut View Post
    ohh man.

Did you ever get more blood work done?
    yeah my total test is at like 400 last time i had it checked a month ago. They said my growth hormone was really really high, but it always has been, is that a good thing?