Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The Chicken that got away ChickenMcStrong's Avatar
    ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500)
    When I walk into Mcdonalds people stare!
    little old lady in the corner stares!
    Fat old man in suit stares!
    kid with ice cream stares!
    I flex my lats and walk up to the counter and say "Chicken McStrong with diet coke"
    She go "What?"
    I rip my shirt of and flex ....I am Chicken McStrong I come from a farm where I didn't belong!!!

pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Reese Witherspoon and Halle Berry are hot

OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Julia Robert had always seemed less than average to me, I never got why people think she's sooooooo beautiful wtf...
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('') ☆♠$☆

-->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sarah Jessica Parker.. She is hella fugly

I thought of her as soon as I saw the thread title lol.
    Last edited by -->aDAM*<--; 01-20-2007 at 09:44 PM.
    Today I will reject mediocrity. low carb. high ghey.

Owe reps to: CapitalO

ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500) ChickenMcStrong is not very helpful. (-500)

Britney Spears!

she did that movie crossroads, so I guess u can class her as an actress aswell.

I flex my lats and walk up to the counter and say "Chicken McStrong with diet coke"
    She go "What?"
    I rip my shirt of and flex ....I am Chicken McStrong I come from a farm where I didn't belong!!!

oh here is Halle Berry again....

She go "What?"

and a bit of Eva Longoria

She go "What?"

kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50) kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50) kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50) kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50) kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50) kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50) kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50) kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50) kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50) kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50) kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow some nasty ass **** keep up the pics.

-->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^^^
    Today I will reject mediocrity. low carb. high ghey.

Owe reps to: CapitalO

Jennifer Love Hewitt

She go "What?"

Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a foot.

ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ndg v2 View Post
    Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a foot.
    Peter said that on Family Guy
    6'4'' 215

Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ukbsktbll View Post
    Peter said that on Family Guy
    Did he? Hes right.

Rene zellweger

She go "What?"

Originally Posted by ChickenMcStrong View Post
    Oh hell...

kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50) kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50) kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50) kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50) kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50) kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50) kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50) kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50) kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50) kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50) kodos_forskaen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol who just negged chicken?

VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lyv Tyler is actually pretty even without makeup.
    As Of: 01-29-07
    Weight - 182 bf% around 11%
    Flat bench - 165x10
    Squat - 200x8
    Deadlift - 255x8

Most people rust out due to lack of challenge. Few people rust out due to overuse. -- Unknown

Is that Jennifer Garner in that pic^ She dont look that bad.

BlazinTireZ2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlazinTireZ2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlazinTireZ2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlazinTireZ2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlazinTireZ2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlazinTireZ2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlazinTireZ2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlazinTireZ2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlazinTireZ2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlazinTireZ2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlazinTireZ2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wow its funny cuz honestly if one of these girls tried to make a move on me and they looked like how they do without makeup I would have to pull one of those "I have to go to the bathroom" lines.

Thats such a drastic difference its unbelieveable.
    Current stats:
    Bench-~280
    Arms-~15.75"
    BF%-Approx 13%
    Weight-185

Goals at end of my 3 month stack (by July 2008):
    Bench-300+
    Arms- 16.25"
    BF%- 11% or less
    Weight- 190-195

Jennifer Love Hewitt looks still nice without makeup

She go "What?"

5PercentFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5PercentFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5PercentFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5PercentFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5PercentFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5PercentFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5PercentFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5PercentFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5PercentFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5PercentFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5PercentFat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    WTF is special about her?

I'd piitm

polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Julia Roberts for sure takes the number one spot in my book. That thing is just plain ugly. I could find 20 random chicks at the bus stop that look better then her. Maybe they are talking about her inner beauty cuz it for sure aint outside.

dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ndg v2 View Post
    Is that Jennifer Garner in that pic^ She dont look that bad.
    yea, in the comparison pics (with and without makeup), I was just about to say Jen Garner still looks dope in both her pics.

Here is Scarlett again....

Originally Posted by 5PercentFat View Post
    I'd piitm
    She go "What?"

Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jennifer Lopez

Paris Hilton

Lindsay Lohan

Julia Roberts ugly?

Originally Posted by polski View Post
    Julia Roberts for sure takes the number one spot in my book. That thing is just plain ugly. I could find 20 random chicks at the bus stop that look better then her. Maybe they are talking about her inner beauty cuz it for sure aint outside.
    She go "What?"

Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I never saw what was so hot about Brooke Shields. Don't get me wrong; I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but I never saw what was such a head-turner about her.
    Trump 2016!

Founder: "No Tattoos" Crew

500 Internal Server Error relobe's Avatar
    relobe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) relobe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) relobe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) relobe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) relobe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) relobe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) relobe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) relobe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) relobe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) relobe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) relobe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i agree with all of you... but i'd still piitb of all of them.

pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Stunning. If that's her without makeup, then wow she has amazing skin.

Philatio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philatio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philatio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philatio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philatio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philatio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philatio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philatio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philatio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philatio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philatio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    she did that movie crossroads, so I guess u can class her as an actress aswell.

bukkake?