Mattzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Which Protein:Carb Ratio is best preworkout for opt fat loss

If I were to take a protein shake (40gP,8gC,3gF) preworkout vs a protein/complex carb shake (21gP,32gC,3gF) preworkout, would just the protein shake allow me to lose more weight during weight training and burn more fat afterwards? B/c of my lack of carbs my body would use fat as an alternative energy, would it not?
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mattzilla View Post
    If I were to take a protein shake (40gP,8gC,3gF) preworkout vs a protein/complex carb shake (21gP,32gC,3gF) preworkout, would just the protein shake allow me to lose more weight during weight training and burn more fat afterwards? B/c of my lack of carbs my body would use fat as an alternative energy, would it not?
    or... it would just use the protein you ingested.... or the carbs stored in your muscles....

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    or... it would just use the protein you ingested.... or the carbs stored in your muscles....
    Stop using your MOD logic!
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com