SeanPMoronta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeanPMoronta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeanPMoronta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeanPMoronta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeanPMoronta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeanPMoronta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Love handles (serious)

Ive been working out for over 2 years am getting big my gut small but my ass and my love handles seem to hols a lot of fat, ne ideas on what work outs to do and what kind of food i shoudlnt eat??? i have about 5 months till i come back to the states and i want to look my best, thx ...

Cpl Moronta

Hasshman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hasshman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hasshman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hasshman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hasshman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hasshman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hasshman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hasshman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hasshman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hasshman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hasshman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Targeting a certain part of your body never works. You have no control over where you lose it first. Besides the belly is the last place where guys tend to lose the fat. It takes dedication. Calorie deficit is the key. Cardio and weights come next to help you burn what calorie deficit cannot do. It takes many months to notice any fat lose. Also always change it up every 30 days so your body does not adapt.

tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    EDIT: double post.
    Last edited by tomrose9; 03-28-2009 at 08:25 AM. Reason: double post

tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yep he is right. I have been cutting for about 5 weeks now. I measured parts of my body, and places like the thighs and calfs have gone down an inch first but belly has stayed the same so far. Your body will start to burn the belly fat when it wants to. Unfortunatly there is nothing we can do about it except keep working out untill it goes. Its the way it works.

SeanPMoronta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeanPMoronta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeanPMoronta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeanPMoronta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeanPMoronta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeanPMoronta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Hasshman View Post
    Targeting a certain part of your body never works. You have no control over where you lose it first. Besides the belly is the last place where guys tend to lose the fat. It takes dedication. Calorie deficit is the key. Cardio and weights come next to help you burn what calorie deficit cannot do. It takes many months to notice any fat lose. Also always change it up every 30 days so your body does not adapt.
    Thx, well the thing is that right now am looking to get big, so im eating a lot more, now am not trying to go crazy, i try to keep my carbs low and proteis high but it doesnt seem to help mu gut, do you think if i kill my self on abs it would help, my boy does sets of 200 crunches 3 times a day nd he is pretty cutted and no big ass or love handels, lol

Originally Posted by tomrose9 View Post
    Yep he is right. I have been cutting for about 5 weeks now. I measured parts of my body, and places like the thighs and calfs have gone down an inch first but belly has stayed the same so far. Your body will start to burn the belly fat when it wants to. Unfortunatly there is nothing we can do about it except keep working out untill it goes. Its the way it works.
    Thx bro

dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

post a pic

Originally Posted by SeanPMoronta View Post
    Ive been working out for over 2 years am getting big my gut small but my ass and my love handles seem to hols a lot of fat, ne ideas on what work outs to do and what kind of food i shoudlnt eat??? i have about 5 months till i come back to the states and i want to look my best, thx ...

Cpl Moronta

Let's see how bad it actually looks.
    We could offer advice better if we could see the issue.

IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thx, well the thing is that right now am looking to get big, so im eating a lot more, now am not trying to go crazy, i try to keep my carbs low and proteis high but it doesnt seem to help mu gut, do you think if i kill my self on abs it would help, my boy does sets of 200 crunches 3 times a day nd he is pretty cutted and no big ass or love handels, lol
    You can't spot reduce. Working your abs to an insane degree will not help as long as you have fat covering them.

It is extremely difficult to lose fat and gain muscle, aka get big, at the same time. You're going to have to take fat gains with the muscle gains unfortunately.
    www.PowerliftingToWin.com

Shlokda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shlokda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Unfortunately when trying to get big you have to gain some fat. Your best bet is to eat really clean, and just eat larger portions so you're still getting more calories in, but from better sources. And do cardio like at least 4 times a week. Its like 70-80 percent diet though, so if your diet's not in check, you'll gain muscular mass but also unwanted fat. I went on a bulking phase to gain some mass, i gained like 20 pounds and some definate overall muscular mass, but also got a good bit of fat around the gut region so im trying to cut now.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're a completely different person. What works for someone else has nothing to do with your body. As many people on the forum have posted over and over, there is no such thing as spot reduction. Ask yourself this, when is the last time you saw a guy with a 6 pack who had another body part that was covered with fat? I've never seen it. People that have lean body parts and cuts, usually are cut all over and not in one place alone.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.