Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Strong-Ass Jaw Crew matty_b_bop's Avatar
    matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thinking about getting a sleeve (tattoo)(serious)

I've been debating on getting one for the last year, but I just can't find myself to pull the trigger. I'm set on what I want, I'm just worried about possible "consequences" of getting one.

I want one on my left arm, but I'm worried about what my family will think and how it will affect my career down the line. Yes, I care about what my family thinks about me.

opinions on the matter? anyone in the same boat as me, or was in the same boat? your decisions? affects of your decisions?

(serious)
    lilliiilliiliilliililliil
    bar|society

I like fast music.

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you would be surprised how acceptable they are now. I have a couple that are hidden but more and more I see sleeves on "professionals" hell even waiters in nice restaurants...
    Just because we're holding hands doesn't mean we'll be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning.

matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    you would be surprised how acceptable they are now. I have a couple that are hidden but more and more I see sleeves on "professionals" hell even waiters in nice restaurants...
    i don't think my sleeve would be very "people friendly" though. it would be pretty intense, as opposed to like hearts and unicorns and ****.

very surprised to hear what you had to say in your post!
    bar|society

I like fast music.

JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you're really concerned about career opportunities/family then I would say a sleeve might be too much. Thats just me though.

itzpaulllllll is not very helpful. (-500) itzpaulllllll is not very helpful. (-500) itzpaulllllll is not very helpful. (-500) itzpaulllllll is not very helpful. (-500) itzpaulllllll is not very helpful. (-500) itzpaulllllll is not very helpful. (-500) itzpaulllllll is not very helpful. (-500) itzpaulllllll is not very helpful. (-500) itzpaulllllll is not very helpful. (-500) itzpaulllllll is not very helpful. (-500) itzpaulllllll is not very helpful. (-500)
    a waiter is not a professional. yes even at nice restaurants

TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm a pre med student and have sleeves. Full sleeves to my wrist.

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what career path are you thinking of?

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by itzpaulllllll View Post
    Never said that a waiter was professional grammar nazi...
    Just because we're holding hands doesn't mean we'll be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning.

moma said talk it out kmk25II45's Avatar
    kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this.

rofl
    A man must be true to his own nature.

I rep back 1,000,000+ natescope's Avatar
    natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    who cares if they are acceptable, tattoos are ****ing pointless attempts by try-hards to look cool.
    ~No alcohol~

-------------------------
    negs: jack90; CelticTiger (douches)

Originally Posted by TerryGecko View Post
    bad ass. i think i would get a 3/4 sleeve - it would stop a couple of inches before my wrist.

what kind of feedback do you get from them in terms of your career path?
    bar|society

I like fast music.

Just one more step... -TheArchitect-'s Avatar
    -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I also want a type of sleeve. Something like what The Rock has. I want it going from my left chest and back to just above or below my left elbow.

I'm in the same boat of what my family thinks. At the same time, it's your own body. Will it hurt you for potential jobs? Depends where you want to work.

andrrooo is just really nice. (+1000) andrrooo is just really nice. (+1000) andrrooo is just really nice. (+1000) andrrooo is just really nice. (+1000) andrrooo is just really nice. (+1000) andrrooo is just really nice. (+1000) andrrooo is just really nice. (+1000) andrrooo is just really nice. (+1000) andrrooo is just really nice. (+1000) andrrooo is just really nice. (+1000) andrrooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    What is the sleeve going to consist of? and what are you trying to do as your career? i have many plans for tattoos, but none yet. they have become very acceptable tho.

jsquxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsquxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsquxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsquxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsquxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsquxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsquxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsquxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsquxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsquxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsquxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by natescope View Post
    who cares if they are acceptable, tattoos are ****ing pointless attempts by try-hards to look cool.
    uh oh

Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by matty_b_bop View Post
    I've been debating on getting one for the last year, but I just can't find myself to pull the trigger. I'm set on what I want, I'm just worried about possible "consequences" of getting one.

I want one on my left arm, but I'm worried about what my family will think and how it will affect my career down the line. Yes, I care about what my family thinks about me.

opinions on the matter? anyone in the same boat as me, or was in the same boat? your decisions? affects of your decisions?

(serious)
    Do it pussy...

Mr. six pack..

wha wha what will my mom think?

Fool I get tattooed with my mom next to me getting tattooed.....

Originally Posted by BPP View Post
    what career path are you thinking of?
    well i'm in the business field. i graduated with a marketing degree, and now have a full-time position.

i used to think so, too. however, i've realized that they can be a great form of expression.

i used to be insanely against them, but I think it would suit me as a person.
    bar|society

I like fast music.

SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100)
    i was thinking about gettin some tattoos, but in 40 years, i mean aesthetically speaking it will look like **** (no offense)

thats whats stopping me from getting them (even though theyre so fcuking badass)

Gabe. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabe. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabe. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabe. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabe. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabe. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabe. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabe. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabe. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabe. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabe. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    FYI I'm downloading death hunt right now.

a sales VP that used to work for our company used to have a casper like devil on his forearm. He was an old Navy dude so no one ever gave him **** over it.

rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50) rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50) rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50) rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50) rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50) rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50) rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50) rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50) rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50) rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50) rejosu will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Agreed--

What you need is not to get a tattoo. Instead, you should just get ridiculously jacked and huge, that will mean much more to you. Instead of painting your body, you will be sculpting it.

You're like Michelangelo when he made David-- not when he did that stupid painting on the Sistine Chapel.
    The future influences the present as much as the past.

05:00 - Morning Workout Crew - 06:00

The Ohio State University

BROtatoes and BROminos qualitywah's Avatar
    qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TerryGecko View Post
    premed isnt a career... just sayin

to op, id really think about if you are really going to liek the tat 20-30 years down the road? why dont you go to a business and ask the manager what they think if about employees with tatoos etc. if you think it could potentially negatively effect your future. i saw a guy working at my docs office and they made him keep his tats covered with some arm covering. it was obvious b/c it was only on one arm. sadly, some people in our society are still very judgemental when it comes to tatoos. no i dont have tatoo and probly wont ever have one. just htink about what you are getting, b/c when its done its there forever.

oh yeah my boss has a full sleeve but wears long sleeves everyday.

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    well i'm in the business field. i graduated with a marketing degree, and now have a full-time position.

i used to think so, too. however, i've realized that they can be a great form of expression.

i used to be insanely against them, but I think it would suit me as a person.
    business field = suit = not visible?

Originally Posted by SicWithIt View Post
    i was thinking about gettin some tattoos, but in 40 years, i mean aesthetically speaking it will look like **** (no offense)

thats whats stopping me from getting them (even though theyre so fcuking badass)
    40 years of enjoyment

5 years of pre-alzheimer's regret

40>5

TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bad ass. i think i would get a 3/4 sleeve - it would stop a couple of inches before my wrist.

what kind of feedback do you get from them in terms of your career path?
    Not really any feedback to be honest. All of the other students in my classes love them. Constantly asking about them. Teachers say nothing but they all love me.

I'm going to have the ability to wear a suit at work. No one will ever know.

Originally Posted by qualitywah View Post
    premed isnt a career... just sayin
    No ****. Radiology is.

-rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You could always get a half sleeve done and if you decide to get the whole arm done later down the road then go for it.
    -BMBC underground-

-Dallas Cowboys-

Originally Posted by -TheArchitect- View Post
    I also want a type of sleeve. Something like what The Rock has. I want it going from my left chest and back to just above or below my left elbow.

I'm in the same boat of what my family thinks. At the same time, it's your own body. Will it hurt you for potential jobs? Depends where you want to work.
    see, just want the sleeve. nothing on my chest or anything. i'm also worried about it fading and looking like **** down the road.

Originally Posted by andrrooo View Post
    What is the sleeve going to consist of? and what are you trying to do as your career? i have many plans for tattoos, but none yet. they have become very acceptable tho.
    i kinda don't want to disclose what it will be of. i'm in the marketing field right now. i graduated back in '07.

Originally Posted by Tristan_Trouble View Post
    Do it pussy...

Mr. six paxk..

wha wha what will my mom think?

Fool I get tattooed with my mom next to me getting tattooed.....
    this is why you are you and I am me. why be a dick? get an education.
    bar|society

I like fast music.

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol, the waiters at $500+/plate would def disagree...
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    see, just want the sleeve. nothing on my chest or anything. i'm also worried about it fading and looking like **** down the road.

i kinda don't want to disclose what it will be of. i'm in the marketing field right now. i graduated back in '07.

this is why you are you and I am me. why be a dick? get an education.

I love you brah...

education?

hah..

I went to college.

u mad

Jismy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jismy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jismy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jismy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jismy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jismy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jismy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jismy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jismy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jismy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jismy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you're self conscious about it before you even get it, what do you think it will be like when you do?

SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000)
    get it dude.

just remember if it's something you want, go for it?

I schedule mine already and it's coming this June.

You only live once, right? What are you going to regret?