50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HIIT on a stationary bike

Hey all, I just wondered if any of you guys do HIIT on a bike, because I started my HIIT program 2 weeks ago, and it really aggravated my old injury (broke a bunch of bones in my foot) and I cannot run without major pain, so its off to the bikes for me apparently. Does HIIT still give you that exhausted high heart rate killer workout u get running?

RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Most stationary bikes have a hill interval setting that you could use to get a similar effect to HiiT, that's the setting i do my bike cardio on and it seems to have good results.
    \in*ten*si*ty\ - Exceptionally great concentration, power, or force.
    see also: KAMEHAMEHA!!!

H.V.T. - High Volume Training!

Dkaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been tempted to buy a stationery bike, since i am getting pretty sic of running.

Especially since it is coming into winter here, and i do my cardio in the morning, i'd really rather just stay indoors in the central heating and watch kids cartoons (i know that is pathetic, but I like them, Dragonball Z is my favourite, closely followed by 'Sponge Bob Square Pants'! lol)
    Cheers, From Syd

Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just did my HIIT on `the most simple exercise bike you could imagine.In fact it is a sort of frame with paddles. I am not a much of cardio and endurance man, but here's how I do it:
    4 min. of warm-up
    4 min. of intensity: 20 secs really fast and 10 secs rest riding.
    4 min. of coo;-down.
    You can do this on any bike. If you think it is too easy, make the intervals longer or the intensity higher. Good luck with your cutting.

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I much prefer a bike to running for cardio
    so I'm glad HIIT seems to work on a bike cus I want to try it