Thread: late night food

Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

late night food

I work half the week as a CNA in a nursing home...I work till 11 pm and when I get home I am usually starving.. ( I dont go to bed till 1 or 2 am)

For dinner in the nursing home I usually have a green salad with some chicken slices on it..if I eat too big there I do not want to work

lately I have been having an apple with PB on it when I get home... maybe a small glass of skim milk with it ...but unsure if I this is OK or not..

I usually have a protein shake/blended with a banana for breakfast...maybe bowl of oatmeal with it or some raisen bran (coffee too...always coffee)
    lunch is probably the biggest meal of the day...

trying to stay modified fat, reduced carb, good bump of protein for diet

used to be serious BB/lifter but that was years ago and I have forgotten so much

sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there is not certain kind of food to eat just because it's late at night, just eat a nice protien, carb, fat dinner
    Who do men say that I am?

The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you're going to get so many various responses. A lot of it depends on caloric intake throughout the day, your weight loss/gain/etc goals are, and other things like that.
    However, I can tell you at least what I would do - Either do not eat before bed at all, or if I do, try something very low cal, high protein
    Skip that stuff and have a plain yogurt (56 calories, 4g protein, 0g fat, 5g sugar) a pew pieces of deli meat, or small amount of cottage cheese if you must eat.
    Love:
    MetFan
    jordanmacdonald
    Reps for free music and internet pop culture references (good ones)

Reps:
    Djin
    Seamless

bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is actually a good late night food to eat that is filling. Cottage chesse or other casein proteins. It will take longer to digest and fill you up. Preferably a casiein shake would do. If that doesnt fill you up try to add some dietary fiber.

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    It doesn't matter when you eat. How much you eat. Or what you eat. Hit your macros plain and simple.

dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Disenfranchised View Post
    It doesn't matter when you eat. How much you eat. Or what you eat. Hit your macros plain and simple.
    ^Agreed!
    Although I do like the pre bed meal of cottage cheese and almond butter.
    Altered GVT Program

Current Fav Foods:
    Pumpkin-Low Carb Waffles/No Crust Pie
    FF/Sodium Free Cottage Cheese
    Lettuce with Mustard
    Fresh Fish-Tilapia/Sea Bass/Sole/Orange Roughy/Salmon

Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ladyblue14424 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up thanx

cottage cheese huh??

will try it ...been simply CRAVIN the PB and it goes real well on apple

will try the almond butter too

goals are: 1)drop some BF / gain muscle
    2) increase fitness levels 3) strengthin back (spinal stenosis L2-5) 4)maybe start thinkin about competition again

Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I keep seeing people refer to macros and cant seem to find out what they mean. Even googled it and only thing that shows up are computer macros LOL.

macros

think it refers to eating real foods vs supplements and bars and such

course I am blonde so ya never know LOL

dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ladyblue14424 View Post
    think it refers to eating real foods vs supplements and bars and such

course I am blonde so ya never know LOL
    They are talking about macro nutrient breakdown:
    carbs, protein, fat.

People often talk in terms of %'s.
    Example: 45% carbs, 35% protein, 20% fats
    Altered GVT Program

Current Fav Foods:
    Pumpkin-Low Carb Waffles/No Crust Pie
    FF/Sodium Free Cottage Cheese
    Lettuce with Mustard
    Fresh Fish-Tilapia/Sea Bass/Sole/Orange Roughy/Salmon

awonderful has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awonderful has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awonderful has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awonderful has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awonderful has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awonderful has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awonderful has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awonderful has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Forumite View Post
    I keep seeing people refer to macros and cant seem to find out what they mean. Even googled it and only thing that shows up are computer macros LOL.
    Macros refer to MACRONUTRIENTS, just do a search in the forums or on the supersite.

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Ladyblue14424 View Post
    cottage cheese huh??

will try it ...been simply CRAVIN the PB and it goes real well on apple

will try the almond butter too

goals are: 1)drop some BF / gain muscle
    2) increase fitness levels 3) strengthin back (spinal stenosis L2-5) 4)maybe start thinkin about competition again
    You can eat ****in Wendy's if you want. Just hit your macroz.

rejected is on a distinguished road. (+10) rejected is on a distinguished road. (+10) rejected is on a distinguished road. (+10) rejected is on a distinguished road. (+10) rejected is on a distinguished road. (+10) rejected is on a distinguished road. (+10) rejected is on a distinguished road. (+10) rejected is on a distinguished road. (+10) rejected is on a distinguished road. (+10) rejected is on a distinguished road. (+10) rejected is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Disenfranchised View Post
    You can eat ****in Wendy's if you want. Just hit your macroz.

^^^