WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Purple Wrath or IntraBolic???

I was wanting an intense intra workout supp but am torn between Purple Wrath and IntraBolic? Does anyone have any advice?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----"I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't"-----
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I personally like IntraBolic more simply because of the Hydrolyzed Whey.

Just my personal opinion.

Make the Game Easy... B1GinNY82307's Avatar
    B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have tried both and really for a more intense weightlifting workout, then IntrAbolic is for you.

I think PW is more for cardio (not to say that IA won't benefit you for cardio either), just that I have noticed a significant positive difference while taking my IntrAbolic for weightlifting sessions.

I would go for IntrAbolic for the win..

Why not ask/purchase samples of both and decide for yourself?
    Free Agent

WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thanks guys...i have gotten some pw samples and they worked pretty well but i didnt really feel that it was that great...i would try intrabolic but ive never seen free samples of it.
    -----"I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't"-----

teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you are currently taking CL products than go with PW. I feel great every single morning since taking PW so it seems to be doing great for recovery and I'm setting new PRs nightly. My buddy takes Intrabolic and loves it so you can't go wrong either way.
    Current Stack:
    MusclePharm Combat Protein
    MusclePharm Fish Oil
    CL Orange Triad
    Met-Rx Creatine
    RSP Quadra Lean

Daily Fantasy Sports for Cash Prizes. I challenge my referrals: www.fanduel.com/?invitedby=psjolund1&cnl=da

*Down from 265-218. How are you doing?

i also dont want to spend too much so i was thinkin that intrabolic might be too expensive, is it really gonna make much of a difference either way?

Time to make a change! Mighty Kev's Avatar
    Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I disagree with these guys, I prefer PW by far.

ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibrahimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mighty Kev View Post
    I disagree with these guys, I prefer PW by far.
    based on what?

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    People's opinions will vary and it will usually be based on anecdotal evidence such as taste or perceived feeling. Depending on you pre adn post workout nutrition one may be better suited than another. IntrAbolic lists the actual amounts of some of the more important ingredients, thus you are assured you are receiving adeqaute doses of beta-alanine, leucine, and even wph.
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

also would xtend compare to these supps?

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WeltDog View Post
    I was wanting an intense intra workout supp but am torn between Purple Wrath and IntraBolic? Does anyone have any advice?
    Cardio >> Purple Wraath
    Lifting >> IntrAbolic
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EMISGOD View Post
    Cardio >> Purple Wraath
    Lifting >> IntrAbolic
    ^^^^^This x2. Nuff said!
    My New Year's Resolution? To become a BIGGER person.

Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey! didn't you just start a thread about Xtend?
    My New Year's Resolution? To become a BIGGER person.

Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Instead of me just mentioning the supplement from the company I rep for, I will give you some links that have discussions and polls on the topic.

If you are following this thread, you may be interested in these following threads

Intra-Workout threads
    Comparing IntrAbolic to other products
    Pick my next Intra-Workout product
    Intra-Workout Ingredient Comparison
    Best Intra-Workout Supplement
    IntrAbolic Vs other Intra-Workout product
    IntrAbolic VS other products
    IntrAbolic vs other supps

If you have any questions about IntrAbolic, feel free to PM me.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've used both and like Intrabolic better although I don't feel like either is really necessary.

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kappaz View Post
    I've used both and like Intrabolic better although I don't feel like either is really necessary.
    lol
    Supplements are NOT necessary.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EMISGOD View Post
    Cardio >> Purple Wraath
    Lifting >> IntrAbolic
    This is what i would say, and this is actually what i do.

Hi E hope all is good with you buddy.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice