Thread: I need help!

mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need help!

I was doing alright I thought and eating clean and not seeing results. Then during Thanksgiving I got off track and haven't been able to get myself back on track. It doesn't help that I'm on vacation in Chicago and going to Wisconsin until Christmas Eve. Does anybody know a good food plan of about 1600 calories a day that I could follow for a few days to get myself back on track?

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just try to do the best you can...eat every 3 hrs or so..get in good quality carbs, plenty of protein, fresh fruits and veggies and add in some good fats and you'll be fine..drink plenty of water and try to keep up with workouts
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."

deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try to eat small meal, more often!!...you should have a combination of protein and good carbs and veggies every meal!! Choose clean and unprocessed food!! I cannot give you a specific plan because there is so many possibilities of meal and snack and I don't really what are your taste...but follow what you like (make sure its clean and good) and read the label to manage your calories and to be sure to stay on track!!

Good luck...hope this helped!

MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Since we don't know your food likes and dislikes it can be hard for us to come up with a meal plan. I think a huge part of getting back on track will be keep a food and exercise journal if you didn't already. Take the amount of calories you want to consume each day and divide it by the number of meals you prefer to eat and then make sure each meal is around that many calories. And keeping a truthful account of your food intake will make you have to take responsibility for everything you shove into your mouth. Good luck!
    ~pyratekk~