View Poll Results: Do you want a photo contest?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

32 54.24%
  • No

27 45.76%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Photo Contest On This Section: Anybody Interested?

In honor of the great IFBB pros, I suggest we hold a photo competition where interested participants/members here post their photos doing a particular mandatory IFBB pose and select judges here will choose the winner. Members will choose the judges and members who want to join should verify their desire by posting in this thread that will be dedicated to the said competition and prior to the actual photo competition. A separate thread will then be made where the photos will be posted and judged by a select group of judges. Judges will rank the competitors and members can post comments in the thread.

cashregister has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cashregister has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cashregister has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cashregister has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cashregister has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cashregister has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cashregister has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cashregister has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cashregister has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cashregister has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cashregister has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    all i see is red red red, and u didnt provide pics where you competed as a teen, no one cares about you troll lol

Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cashregister View Post
    all i see is red red red, and u didnt provide pics where you competed as a teen, no one cares about you troll lol
    Well this is not about me...

wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cashregister View Post
    ^^ ROFL.
    CAUTION: This user may use sarcasm and cynicism in a way you are not accustomed to.
    ► WKEA ◄
    *TEAM KAI*
    *TEAM WOLF*

I need votes..

ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Patmuscled! View Post
    I need votes..
    Shut up, go to the post your pictures section.
    Kings Age Crew

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A bit like top trumps. Have another challenge round if anything where everyone gets dibs on a certain bodybuilder from whichever era they wish, first come first served basis. Then pick one person who is not biased to be the judge.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i think this is a great idea

set a time and date and have the IFBB section mini olympia.
    I wish it lasted, forever.

FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by siersy View Post
    i think this is a great idea

set a time and date and have the IFBB section mini olympia.
    Stop feeding the monkey!!!!!
    ***Roelly Winklaar, Dave Henry & Brandon Curry Fan Club!***

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    but at least he had a good idea this time

FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    But will it ever happen? Hes prob too busy thinking of what his stupid new thread will be about.....
    ***Roelly Winklaar, Dave Henry & Brandon Curry Fan Club!***

Originally Posted by FLEX_09 View Post
    But will it ever happen? Hes prob too busy thinking of what his stupid new thread will be about.....
    exactly this is a good point.

one day when i muster the time and effort i will proabably create something like this in this section...

hopfully DD can sticky it for me

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    exactly this is a good point.

one day when i muster the time and effort i will proabably create something like this in this section...

hopfully DD can sticky it for me
    Sorry bro. DD won't be around for too much longer.

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why's that?
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Interesting.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

wow so your going out competely or just de-modding?

IMO you should stay, keep the basturds honest.

imagine it like WW2 they were killing jews and everyone was to scared to do anything about it and watched them get slaughtered.

dont just bail out on us you have the power to keep this section, the only section i use on this forum clean. and you have been keeping it very clean.

the last thing we need is another mod like the rest of them.
    my thoughts

thats really unfortunate this has happened.

im supposing a valuable memeber is one who makes alot of purchases through the website...

you have been here to long to just leave. i think its an aweful idea to demod yourself. you have alot of power now and can keep this section clean. i dont think anyone could do it as well and fairly as you have. not only that you havent bullied a single person on this site like i see alot of other mods do with the reputation system.

before you were modded i posted half as much because this section was such a ****hole.

if you go i think you should reccomend that stealth swimmer take over personally i think he is the only other person in here that conducts himself correctly towards other members in a modesque way.

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    thats really unfortunate this has happened.

im supposing a valuable memeber is one who makes alot of purchases through the website...

you have been here to long to just leave. i think its an aweful idea to demod yourself. you have alot of power now and can keep this section clean. i dont think anyone could do it as well and fairly as you have. not only that you havent bullied a single person on this site like i see alot of other mods do with the reputation system.

before you were modded i posted half as much because this section was such a ****hole.

if you go i think you should reccomend that stealth swimmer take over personally i think he is the only other person in here that conducts himself correctly towards other members in a modesque way.
    Stealth would be a good guy whose experienced a ****load of flaming like I have over the years and took it well. Better than me at times. But alas, the decision for a replacement will not be mine.

ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts View Post
    Stealth would be a good guy whose experienced a ****load of flaming like I have over the years and took it well. Better than me at times. But alas, the decision for a replacement will not be mine.
    Hopefully you don't go through with it, this place would be pretty damn bad without DD in the place.
    B.S. Exercise Science
    L1 Crossfit Certified Trainer
    NPC Bodybuilding Competitor
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep (PM me for free samples/log opportunities!)
    www.aisportsnutrition.com
    20% off TestoPRO: 20PERTPRO
    Buy 2 Get 1 Free DAA
    B1G1 Green Coffee Bean Extract
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Male Bber of the Week
    www.bodybuilding.com/fun/earl_hayes.htm
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts View Post
    But if bb.com is not going to practice what it preaches then like I said before I am going to do something I rarely do in life and bow down and out.
    do you keep your rep points too.......
    POSITIVE 716251 from NEGATIVE 200,000

Lowerthefever, "All pro BBers are natural except Jay Cutler"

DiamondDelts, "Well you can please some of the people some of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time. Give a short, joking answer like dex and people will say you are unprofessional/ghetto. Give long, deep, analytical answers like kai and people say you are irritating/beating around the bush. You just can't win either way."

Originally Posted by jocktheglide View Post
    do you keep your rep points too.......
    I don't want them either way. Like I said if I leave this time I am not coming back. There are some smaller local sites I will frequent and that will be it.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry to hear this DD. You've done a great job.

But do whatever is best for you.
    A pattern in the chaos.

Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Sorry to hear this DD. You've done a great job.

But do whatever is best for you.
    Thanks man.

iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Different strokes for different blokes. Some get away with murder while others get hit on the head for eating candy.

The problem is human civilization is too intelligent that it makes them much more stupid then animals.

Civilization will destroy this planet and that is something that no animal is stupid enough to be capable of.

Sorry to see a brother go. But at the end of the day this site has turned from something to nothing.

MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Granted you were favored. Then what would be the prize?

jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ****ty I Tell Ya ****ty Man............not That Im Valuable But Im Only Here Because Of Diamond......
    POSITIVE 716251 from NEGATIVE 200,000

Lowerthefever, "All pro BBers are natural except Jay Cutler"

DiamondDelts, "Well you can please some of the people some of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time. Give a short, joking answer like dex and people will say you are unprofessional/ghetto. Give long, deep, analytical answers like kai and people say you are irritating/beating around the bush. You just can't win either way."

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Unhappy

No more chocolate moderation?
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    can i have your gold??

really.. i dunno.. maybe cuz i never took these forums too serious.. the only reason why i am on it is because i am trapped at the moment and have **** else to do.. as soon as im free.. i will be out occupying my time with other ****..

why do people take these forums so serious?? cats killin themselves and ****.. what is goin on on these boards.. what is funny is that you are probably the same guys that laugh at WoW players, but are no better..

DD you want to quit a forum board? so what man.. this **** aint life.. everybody actin all sad.. flames are gonna come.. negs will come.. bring it.. I am nit dissing you DD, even though you might take it as i am.. i just dont see the point of people trippin because you dont want to play on this board anymore..
    Health nuts are gonna feel real stupid one day, laying in a bed dyin from nothin.

what boards would you go to... pm to me if you dont want to say it here.

i will proabably follow suit if you leave...

to an extent anyway ala MIB's demoddation and what happened in the steroid section

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You'll be missed DD, you're a great mod. I respect whatever decision you make though. Good luck.
    Hello