Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by HabitualHealth View Post
    you actually answered your own question BUT i'll elaborate. me personally...(again, this is ME) i'm typically attracted to this type of man....as i call him, "the observer". def be yourself....but at some point you should attempt at making an approach even if it's to toss out a funny sarcastic one liner. my brother is the same exact way....people think he's a jackass because he's not the life of the party but he sits back and watches. when he opens his mouth...it's the funniest material ever. he's also one of THE most brilliant guys i know. i think all the observin' gives insight.

there's something about this type of personality as long as you dont allow the inexperience to create insecurity....but it exudes a silent confidence. i'm drawn to this type of guy. and usually the one coming up to him saying "so, why you over here by yourself?" or something to break the ice. if he starts throwin' sarcastic zingers and is genuinely interested...i'll forget about everyone else in the room. like i said in the beginning...laughter is key. from my experience, the observer type guy is always the funniest and always gets the pick of the litter. (so to speak)

dont change who you are but know it's ok to step out of your comfort zone. if nothing's been happenin' IN the zone...prob a good idea to branch out.

also know...you'll find a girl who can hang with the sarcastic wit. takes a higher level of intellect to "get" that type of communication. otherwise people will just say you're a jackass cuz they dont get it. lol
    coming from your perspective, your reply is reassuring; on so many levels

I could write a lot in response, but forums kind of suck for getting everything across :P

anyways, happy to know I'm in line w/ the top tier of women birds of a feather flock together imo
    killen time

solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by solidsnake88 View Post
    i believe myself to be good with women. i have pretty good experience talking with girls and in bed.

i have a question for you. just wondering how you would react to this situation.

a very good looking, confident, guy comes up to you as you are walking in the mall. his eye contact is direct and straight on you and almost pierces you, and he has a very charming/seducing smile.

Guy: Hey's how's it going?
    You: Fine.
    guy: what are you doing later?
    You: not sure
    guy: Do you wanna come home with me?

how would you respond to that? given that he gives off the aura he is completely confident and you know he has been with many girls.

i'm just wondering how YOU personally would react.
    truthfully, i would BUST OUT LAUGHING. he might even see pee drip down my leg.

i'll give credit to him for having the balls to open with that but my response (which would be genuine of course) would prob scar him a lil for future attempts with this material.

it doesn't matter what aura he puts off....all that says to me is "you look like you'd be a good lay, ignorant enough to go home with a stranger, and well...classless"

one of the guys said it earlier in here....we want a man who knows how to respect a woman. that, my dear, is NOT a reflection of respect.
    thanks for the reply. i have tried this material, and i have gotten almost the SAME response as you. but trust me, it's what I do after the response that makes this method so great. of course it's not 100% fool proof, but it's worked

another question. what if, instead of asking you directly about going home with him, a guy said that you were super cute and he said he was gonna get to know you. and he asked you to tell him about yourself. your response/reaction? same guy as the previous scenario.
    PSN: solidsnake2688
    SteamID: solidsnake88595

Work my a** off year round just to take my shirt off at edm festivals once a year crew

Ultra '13 Weekend 2 || Spring Awakening '13 || TomorrowWorld '13 || EDC Orlando '13 || Ultra '14 || EDC Las Vegas '14 || EDC Orlando '14 || Ultra '15 || TomorrowWorld '15 || EDC Orlando '15

mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500)
    well i cannot beleive that all the white knights are lining up for a woman who has a glamour shot photo as an avatar and still doesnt manage to have a pretty face in it,no offense.SPOON PICS NOU!where are they? and yes I SAY THAT KNOWINg FULL WELL SHE WOULDNT DARE POST ANY EVER.why? shes not hot.period.One glamour shot and thats all she has? She had no cred son.

HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CozaB View Post
    Question:

Girl plays hard to get, flirts alot, asks to come to partys with me, i pick her up, play hard to get myself, like "yeh i could pik u up but is outta my way" etc she begs me to so i say yeh alrite, she flirts really bad until i show attraction to her, the moment that happens she hits on my mates, who someoff flirt bak and sum just ignore until she goes to another. When she does this i just go bak to talkin to my mates and act not interested. And she comes bak and flirts again, for ages if thats wat it takes until i show attention then she goes for mates again. It got to point where i stopped talkin to her, yet i always think bout her now. But she has boyfriend now. Anyway point of question was, why did she do that? Flirt till i show attention then go to mates? She fuked in the head or wat?
    first off immaturity and age play a big role in her behavior. that's ridiculous. in my opinion, there is NEVER a girl/guy worth that crap. it's one thing to talk to other people when you're NOT around her....but blatent disrespect is....umm, no go.

however, i will say this....alot of time girls DO take advantage of a situation because she KNOWS you/guy has the hots for her. it's pathetic and wrong but they do it. so from your stand point, you gotta have a better judge of character. (which i know you really dont know until the oppty presents itself)

at the very first sign of behavior like that...LEAVE her butt there. i'd be questionning my friends as well if they are willing to do this right in front of me too.
    CHECK OUT MY TRANSFORMATION FEATURE! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cc_habitualhealth.htm

Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mchenrycruiser View Post
    I wouldnt dat you u,thats all that matters.DOnt bother with the poll. Most guys here would date ANYBODY . whaaaaaaa a girl looked at me for 1 second does she like me whaaaaaa
    You're funny as hell.. Just straight up, no bs.. I like that.

We have two different styles, so read #122 and pick it apart...

Good luck.

I'm interested in HabitualHealth's opinion as well...

Wonder if you two can agree on ANYTHING.... lol
    When you understand someone's motive.. you'll see through all the bull****....

here I come 20inch club Armando777's Avatar
    Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Habitual

I stunned 2 women today. I went into home depot and they were talking to themselves and suddenly they stopped. Other guy comes and talks to the 2 women and he says aren't you guys even paying attention to me?
    I was interested in the other girl who had a nice figure and the other one that talked to me looked not as good as the other.
    Anyway when women are attracted to someone why don't they act on it? Why don't they give their contact when its clear they are attracted to someone?

Also when you compete how do you get so lean and retain good muscle?

Thanx

Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have a 5.5 inch long and a 1.5 inch wide penis. will i be able to pleasure women?

HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mchenrycruiser View Post
    well i cannot beleive that all the white knights are lining up for a woman who has a glamour shot photo as an avatar and still doesnt manage to have a pretty face in it,no offense.SPOON PICS NOU!where are they? and yes I SAY THAT KNOWINg FULL WELL SHE WOULDNT DARE POST ANY EVER.why? shes not hot.period.One glamour shot and thats all she has? She had no cred son.
    i'd rather stick a hot poker in my eyeball than read your posts.

one pic? check my bodyspace profile, shortbus. (as if you haven't already)
    CHECK OUT MY TRANSFORMATION FEATURE! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cc_habitualhealth.htm

Originally Posted by LtnLvr17 View Post
    You're funny as hell...

Wonder if you two can agree on ANYTHING.... lol
    i have no desire to even have my name associated with him much less "agree". him and his twin in here are only interested in berating, degrading and pathetic attempts at bringing someone down.

that's how you define funny? i pegged you wrong.

deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Still not a question from me but wife want's to know your routine, you can pm if youd rather since it's not so on topic.
    Also McHenry is an attention whore, one of those if you ignore him eventually he'll go away things i'm afraid.
    Shouldn't you be lifting something heavy instead of reading this?

[]---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 8
    Workout Equipment Crew: We do it on Power Racks
    Bashing the Bowflex since 2008 for DiamondDelts

Bulldozer feeds upon the weaker as they fall. Bulldozer crushes all! - Machine Head

Owes me a case of beer: dolson27

wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    unless you're calling her to ask her out...leave technology out of it.

dont toss out the efforts of courting a girl old school style. if you know she's into you...call her and ask her out FOR the weekend instead of waiting for the weekend to see her out.

first date material....put yourself in a situation where she's gonna be laughing throughout the date. if you're not really the funny guy...take her to dinner and improv. women always remember laughing and who/what it was linked to. i'd stay away from a movie. reason, a first date is to get a feel of someone, find out more about them, see more of their personality and more importantly, get an idea if there's potential for a second date.
    Haha this is typical retarded wimmin talk. Do not take a girl out to dinner on the first date, unless you like being chumped. Keep it simple and cheap, 'til you figure out if you want to take it further.
    -------------------------------
    "Girls, make a line for make-outs! Dudes, make a line for high-fives!"

cball30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cball30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cball30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cball30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cball30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cball30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cball30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cball30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cball30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cball30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cball30 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL love your Thread was a great idea. I see your having a lil fun with it...enjoy!!!
    I've got a very unique style
    http://plyomedfitness.blogspot.com/

gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Npeart View Post
    I was in this position many years ago and one night when she was particularly upset, I told her this: "well, none of this matters anymore because you are going to be with me from now on." Then I kissed her. She then became my GF of 3 years. Now that's alpha, son.
    You sir, are Alpha
    Don't pray for lighter burdens but for stronger bodies.

Originally Posted by wimpking View Post
    Haha this is typical retarded wimmin talk. Do not take a girl out to dinner on the first date, unless you like being chumped. Keep it simple and cheap, 'til you figure out if you want to take it further.
    you're ancient in the dating scene...

most of these guys are still in high school or first year of college...you gotta think of the mindset of the chics they are "dating". not the same as if you and i were dating.

you take your geritol tonight?

wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you're ancient in the dating scene...

most of these guys are still in high school or first year of college...you gotta think of the mindset of the chics they are "dating". not the same as if you and i were dating.

you take your geritol tonight?
    Lol that's fair, but I don't think splashing cash in the "getting to know you" stage does the guy any favors, ever... It shows that you're a chump off the bat, an obvious display of lower value. My current girl is 28, so your barb stings but I brush it off with a smile
    -------------------------------
    "Girls, make a line for make-outs! Dudes, make a line for high-fives!"

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gymcandykid View Post
    You sir, are Alpha
    You sir, are correct!

Repped!
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

Originally Posted by wimpking View Post
    Lol that's fair, but I don't think splashing cash in the "getting to know you" stage does the guy any favors, ever... It shows that you're a chump off the bat, an obvious display of lower value. My current girl is 28, so your barb stings but I brush it off with a smile
    lol you know i was messin' with you.....but i'd like to bring attention to the fact that i made you laugh.

and i didn't mean he has to splash cash by any stretch....make a dang picnic! lol

i'm 28...i date really old men too.

i'm so messing with you.

ahh speaking of what NOT to say as an intro to a chick...

just got this message on myspace:

Date:
    Dec 11, 2008 1:04 AM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [?]

Subject:
    No Subject

Body:
    i would love you to give me and my c*ck attn haha

CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry about that myspace message...

Anyway, so if you disagree with this, point me in the proper direction.

Dating a girl now (25) been a few months so obviously the "honeymoon" part of the relationship is in full effect.

Unfortunately she will not be here for Christmas, New Year's, and her birthday due to going down to Florida to be with her father (had triple-bypass surgery) and family. Anyway, thinking about what to give her for Christmas.

She's REALLY interested in this gym near her apartment. Obviously, I would not even suggest this if she hasn't mentioned (several times, I may add) that she is extremely keen to hitting the gym again, etc. With that being said, I'm obviously thinking about getting her a membership. Bad move? It's that or a few smaller gifts (cds, dvds, etc.)
    **New Jersey Crew 201**

Never discourage anyone... who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.

Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil.

Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos - the trees, the clouds, everything. - Thich Nhat Hanh

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CelticBhoy View Post
    Sorry about that myspace message...

Anyway, so if you disagree with this, point me in the proper direction.

Dating a girl now (25) been a few months so obviously the "honeymoon" part of the relationship is in full effect.

Unfortunately she will not be here for Christmas, New Year's, and her birthday due to going down to Florida to be with her father (had triple-bypass surgery) and family. Anyway, thinking about what to give her for Christmas.

She's REALLY interested in this gym near her apartment. Obviously, I would not even suggest this if she hasn't mentioned (several times, I may add) that she is extremely keen to hitting the gym again, etc. With that being said, I'm obviously thinking about getting her a membership. Bad move? It's that or a few smaller gifts (cds, dvds, etc.)

Thoughtful, yes, but not sentimental enough. It's like buying your girl a vacuum cleaner. It's not a gift. You want to go for the "awwww" factor, bro. You want her to swoon. A gym membership ain't gonna make that happen.

Example: few years ago my GF at the time and I were walking through the mall xmas shopping for family and she wanted to stop in the Coach store "just to look" around." She saw this bag she absolutely loved. I said nothing. The bag was $300.00 and I was planning on dropping a G on her anyway, so I went back the next day, unbeknowst to her, bought it, wrapped it and gave it to her xmas day.

Let's just say I acheived the "awwwww" factor.
    Last edited by Npeart; 12-10-2008 at 10:46 PM.

Anti-Feminist Squad. parkway drive's Avatar
    parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50) parkway drive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Because Amris is the only female I've ever seen give fuggin good advice that is not so bull**** that idealistic trying to mold the "perfect male", sure females can be good for advice, but they have a lot of bull**** to share that their consciousness likes that their subconsciousness is turned off by.
    Obsession is just what lazy people call dedication.
    http://artofspeedmath.com
    ~ Live for this ~

Thoughtful, yes, but not sentimental enough. It's like buying your girl a vacuum cleaner. It's not a gift. You want to go for the "awwww" factor, bro. You want her to swoon. A gym membership ain't gonna make that happen.
    agree with him...especially since you're still in the honeymoon stages.

not to mention...even though she's mentioned it to you a few times.....i dont think that's a good move. she may be all happy and stuff when she sees it but then her lil head will start going a million miles and hour about "does he think i'm fat?" or "omg, he bought me a gym membership cuz he thinks i need to workout" or *insert all the other crazy thoughts we chics come up with*

CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Example: few years ago my GF at the time and I were walking through the mall xmas shopping for family and she wanted to stop in the Coach store "just to look" around." She saw this bag she absolutely loved. I said nothing. The bag was $300.00 and I was planning on dropping a G on her anyway, so I went back the next day, unbeknowst to her, bought it, wrapped it and gave it to her xmas day.

Let's just say I acheived the "awwwww" factor.
    Nice. Thanks for the hint. The problem is, I don't know what to get her. Yes, there were shoes, etc. that she was dying to have...I know her shoe size and they weren't even close.

I gotta be really observant want we go out this weekened

agree with him...especially since you're still in the honeymoon stages.

not to mention...even though she's mentioned it to you a few times.....i dont think that's a good move. she may be all happy and stuff when she sees it but then her lil head will start going a million miles and hour about "does he think i'm fat?" or "omg, he bought me a gym membership cuz he thinks i need to workout" or *insert all the other crazy thoughts we chics come up with*
    Point taken. I get always get the spa treatment she wants...but I don't want to be too cliche. Decisions, decisions...
    **New Jersey Crew 201**

Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos - the trees, the clouds, everything. - Thich Nhat Hanh

Nice. Thanks for the hint. The problem is, I don't know what to get her. Yes, there were shoes, etc. that she was dying to have...I know her shoe size and they weren't even close.

I gotta be really observant want we go out this weekened

Point taken. I get always get the spa treatment she wants...but I don't want to be too cliche. Decisions, decisions...

You have to know her and what she likes. How about some nice Tiffany jewelry? You know, the bracelet and necklace combo. It's like $170.00 for both pieces, but girls love that stuff.

If she has hobbies, buy her something related to that. I got the girl I was seeing last year a day of beauty gift certificate to a great spa here in Boston. She got her nails done, massage, etc.

You have to know her and what she likes. How about some nice Tiffany jewelry? You know, the bracelet and necklace combo. It's like $170.00 for both pieces, but girls love that stuff.

If she has hobbies, buy her something related to that. I got the girl I was seeing last year a day of beauty gift certificate to a great spa here in Boston. She got her nails done, massage, etc.
    spot on.

something alot of guys DONT think about....women who take care of themselves (hair, nails, toes, facials, massages, etc) pretty much do this regularly. you could ALWAYS SCORE by buying her a gift cert to wherever she gets any/all of these things done. shows you're really paying attention to her but it also takes a load off when it's time to hand over the credit card for purchase.

I can (and definitely have a spa in mind) do the spa treatment. The jewelry? I don't know...is it too early for that?

Hobbies? Yeah...she loves ice skating (doesn't have ice skates). She wants to skate at Byrant Park. If she gets a lock, blade sharpener, she can go for free.

She's an actress. Loves theater and plays, etc. but because she's REALLY into it, I wouldn't know what to see or purchase. For example: While I may see an advertisement or commericial about a movie (some blockbuster hit) she's into some indy film posted in a SAG magazine that know one has even heard of.
    **New Jersey Crew 201**

spot on.

something alot of guys DONT think about....women who take care of themselves (hair, nails, toes, facials, massages, etc) pretty much do this regularly. you could ALWAYS SCORE by buying her a gift cert to wherever she gets any/all of these things done. shows you're really paying attention to her but it also takes a load off when it's time to hand over the credit card for purchase.
    Exactly. Above all, just focus on the "awww" factor.

I can (and definitely have a spa in mind) do the spa treatment. The jewelry? I don't know...is it too early for that?

Hobbies? Yeah...she loves ice skating (doesn't have ice skates). She wants to skate at Byrant Park. If she gets a lock, blade sharpener, she can go for free.

She's an actress. Loves theater and plays, etc. but because she's REALLY into it, I wouldn't know what to see or purchase. For example: While I may see an advertisement or commericial about a movie (some blockbuster hit) she's into some indy film posted in a SAG magazine that know one has even heard of.
    So skates is a good idea, but it can't be the only gift. That's the "practical" gift. Then you give her something that says you're spoiling her like the jewels or spa.

Too soon for jewels? IDK, are you exclusive with her? Is she your GF? If so, no, not too soon. If you are sleeping with her and calling her your GF, it's ok to buy her some Tiffany, bro.

Oh, and when you get her gifts, take pics, and post here. I want to see.

So skates is a good idea, but it can't be the only gift. That's the "practical" gift. Then you give her something that says you're spoiling her like the jewels or spa.

Too soon for jewels? IDK, are you exclusive with her? Is she your GF? If so, no, not too soon. If you are sleeping with her and calling her your GF, it's ok to buy her some Tiffany, bro.

Oh, and when you get her gifts, take pics, and post here. I want to see.
    Exclusive? Yes, sir and proud to say that too.

Money is an issue though...I'm not going to lie. Part-time work, full-time college...I'll do my best.

AND her birthday is on the 5th of January...

...AND there is this really nice restaurant she hinted at, that I want to book before she leaves for Florida for a month...
    **New Jersey Crew 201**

Exclusive? Yes, sir and proud to say that too.

Money is an issue though...I'm not going to lie. Part-time work, full-time college...I'll do my best.

AND her birthday is on the 5th of January...

...AND there is this really nice restaurant she hinted at, that I want to book before she leaves for Florida for a month...
    I understand shopping on a budget. Just be as creative as possible. You can always google "great inexpensive gifts for women" and see what that kicks back to ya. You may find a few items on there that would work for her.

Good luck.

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast