Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HabitualHealth View Post
    ps- for all the guys who are getting all worked up....r e l a x.

you dont have anything to prove...and it doesn't validate the size of your peen by bashing me or anything i say. i'm merely giving my advice. for all you know i could be googling every topic of conversation looking for an answer.

i'm pretty sure you ALL are women experts, the best boyfriends, lovers, friends, and companions so you clearly dont need my advice. but for the ones who are asking....i'm gonna answer. if you dont like what you're reading....*unsubscribe*
    No hate.

It's just pretty much common knowledge that you should never seek relationship advice or advice about women from a woman

500 Internal Server Error GuybrushThreepwood's Avatar
    GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    okay heres my situation

i've recently broke up with my gf of 2 years and now theres this chick in one of my classes and we flirt quite a bit, however i feel as though she's either

a) leading me on
    b) making me jealous
    c) both?

on some days she'll wait for me and we'll walk home together or other days she'll walk home with some other guy

now lately, we've been getting quite close together and we even walked home with hands together last week (her hands were cold, i was wearing gloves and told her to give me her hand) and everyone thought we were going out and we looked a good couple, i think this was a very good chance to ask her if she wanted to hang out on the weekend cos we were alone but i just kept thinking about my ex and felt all weird about it so i decided against it..

now its me + some other guy + her walking home together all the time and i hate it, i want to ask her out to hang out during the weekend but hes always there and i just feel it'd be awkward

thing is, this week is perfect to ask her to hang out, i need to get a new shirt for work so i wanted to ask her if she wanted to go to the mall and we can spend the day together, i've got the next 3 days to do this before we break up for xmas holidays

what do i do?
    kalagan krew up in this mother fucқer!

willIevermakeit will never make it.

vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ehhh there's some truth to this. not knocking your comment at all but i DO think there's an age difference on this theory.

i'm at a point where i will NOT chase a guy. if there's any sight of games or manipulation over the situation like this....i'm gone. at the same time, i DO want a guy who is confident and self assured but i dont need a guy to say or project anything less than exactly what he is. if there's a conscious play going on in his head...it'll shine through his actions. not interested.

my view on this theory is that if you're having to make a girl or guy "think" anything other than what's at hand...it's not worth the effort.

i understand the illusion and how the chase works and i do think a younger age group flocks to that. what's funny....it'll be those girls/guys who were part of that game 10 years later saying "i just want a nice guy" and still dating the douchebags.
    o you got me wrong

when i say "chase", i mean in the first hour you are talking to him (or if he meets you on the street and somehow convinces you to give him your number within the first 5-15 minutes with a small bit of charm, then that rule doesnt apply here)

by chase a guy i mean, you have to see the guy as being the prize for you to even want him. if you dont think the guy is a prize, and if you think you are the prize for the guy and the guy is working to make you like him, then you wont really be too attracted to that guy.

i know you dont want to chase a guy if it means YOU calling him and YOU setting up the dates and YOU chasing to get him to spend time with you. the girl always wants the guy to do that

SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What kinds of questions do you think I would ask you?
    Cynical Optimist, Extreme Moderate

HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AlastairMilton View Post
    That's a pretty funny comment coming from someone who has validated their worth with implants.
    and to think you just validated your ignorance with that post.
    CHECK OUT MY TRANSFORMATION FEATURE! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cc_habitualhealth.htm

HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
    No hate.

It's just pretty much common knowledge that you should never seek relationship advice or advice about women from a woman
    where does this said "common knowledge" come from?

i'm not you guys ex girlfriends in here....my "advice" is objective and sincere. not a man hater or bashing tha peen.

question for you....where should a woman go for relationship advice?

if i could get SOUND advice/opinions from a dude regarding men....i'd def go to a guy for advice on a guy vs a girl. that to me is "common knowledge" considering women know women....men know men. men only know their EXPERIENCE with women.
    CHECK OUT MY TRANSFORMATION FEATURE! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cc_habitualhealth.htm

vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i'm not you guys ex girlfriends in here....my "advice" is objective and sincere. not a man hater or bashing tha peen.

if i could get SOUND advice/opinions from a dude regarding men....i'd def go to a guy for advice on a guy vs a girl. that to me is "common knowledge" considering women know women....men know men. men only know their EXPERIENCE with women.
    its common knowledge for guys, because
    as we grow up, 90% of guys end up really trying hard to get chicks
    then, over years of trying, they learn
    being nice = you fail
    being a jerk = you succeed

then all girls say they want nice guys, so we learn to not take women advice from women

Originally Posted by vegeta9000-3 View Post
    o you got me wrong

when i say "chase", i mean in the first hour you are talking to him (or if he meets you on the street and somehow convinces you to give him your number within the first 5-15 minutes with a small bit of charm, then that rule doesnt apply here)

by chase a guy i mean, you have to see the guy as being the prize for you to even want him. if you dont think the guy is a prize, and if you think you are the prize for the guy and the guy is working to make you like him, then you wont really be too attracted to that guy.

i know you dont want to chase a guy if it means YOU calling him and YOU setting up the dates and YOU chasing to get him to spend time with you. the girl always wants the guy to do that
    ahh i see what you're saying.

i hate the word "chase" in this but i get it.

women definitely want to value....see a value in a guy. on the same hand she wants to feel like she's WORTH the chase. there's a really a fine line and like you said in your original post...you have to be in control of your actions, communication, body language, etc otherwise you'll screw it all up. (by "you" i mean BOTH men and women)

ahh i see what you're saying.

i hate the word "chase" in this but i get it.

women definitely want to value....see a value in a guy. on the same hand she wants to feel like she's WORTH the chase. there's a really a fine line and like you said in your original post...you have to be in control of your actions, communication, body language, etc otherwise you'll screw it all up. (by "you" i mean BOTH men and women)
    watch this

its all so true

if a guy gives you this kind of body language while talking to you, and he doesnt immediately say "omg ur hot lets go out" and he finds something interesting to talk about and then tries to get your number (in the club he would talk to you for 30 minutes then get number, or on the street its faster)

if a guy uses this kind of body language, do you think it would probably make you slightly curious about him?

here I come 20inch club Armando777's Avatar
    Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've got a question HabitualHealth.

What do you find MOST attractive in a man.

A) Muscular and Fit (tight body)

B) Is very rich (owns a yacht ect..)

C) Man is very popular and has a ton of friends.

D) Is the best lover

E) Man is very romatic (opends doors for womena and cooks for them ect...)

Plz choose one
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Armando777 View Post
    I've got a question HabitualHealth.

What do you find MOST attractive in a man.

A) Muscular and Fit (tight body)

B) Is very rich (owns a yacht ect..)

C) Man is very popular and has a ton of friends.

D) Is the best lover

E) Man is very romatic (opends doors for womena and cooks for them ect...)

Plz choose one
    Thanks
    E. hands down....but he's GOT to have a personality. you didn't have that listed.

more than likely if he's a true romantic he's prob a pretty good lover.

friends come and go so popularity isn't going to keep our relationship afloat.

being very rich doesn't mean anything if he's a punk.

and anyone can get muscular and fit if they work at it.

AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Women really only know how they want/need to be treated. They may have lots of gossip from girlfriends BS'ing about their boyfriends and relationships but we all know its only half true, girls too embelish stories to make themselves and their relationships look better to their friends.

Any guy who has had many successful long term and short term relationships with women and has been able to have the upper hand in all of them is far more qualified to give relationship advice about women than a woman.

It's on for life. U Mad? lordsess24's Avatar
    lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Originally Posted by lordsess24 View Post
    The reason us men talk about it, is because a girl will say "I want a nice guy", then go date a douchebag who treats her like ****. Sorry if someone already said this.

I read this forum just to help with advice, I have had a GF for over two years now. I am not an ass hole, but I can see where these guys are coming from with there advice. If I was to be single, I can see how it (Being SOME of there advice) would work.

You might be an honest girl, but 99.9% of girls say they want a nice guy. I don't mean your normal guy, I mean a nice guy is someone who bows to there every whim.

Anyways, I gtg now.
    Bump, because the ownage was so hard no girl tried to e-debate me!

/win
    /thread

slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    on a guy, long or short hair?
    You're only an atheist until you're on your deathbed.

Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)

/win
    /thread
    Ah sorry, didn't see it - problem is most of you are talking about young girls - not something I know a lot about, lol!

But it does seem their idea of a 'nice guy' is a drippy wet doormat.....

My idea of a 'nice guy' is one who looks out for his family and friends, isn't needlessly horrible to people, treats people with respect but has enough backbone to say 'no' is he senses people are taking the piss.
    Misc Perv #65

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116372031

here I come 20inch club Armando777's Avatar
    Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    E. hands down....but he's GOT to have a personality. you didn't have that listed.

Now that is an avatar pic-- nice HabitualHealth.

How do you define confidence? What are those golden confidence traits that you like and in general you think women like.

Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ATTRACTION is very different for women than it is for men.

Different how? What do I mean by that? ... Well, generally speaking, for a woman, ATTRACTION is a PROCESS... not an "event." It happens over time, and it becomes stronger or weaker depending upon how well the man in the situation understands how it works.

For a man, ATTRACTION is much more of an "event", meaning that it's either there or it isn't. It really doesn't matter whether or not the woman understands how it works. (If a woman really knows how ATTRACTION works, and her intention is to manipulate a man, it usually works VERY well...<cough> HabitualHealth<cough>)

So, think of a woman's "Attraction Mechanism" more like a volume knob than a light switch.

It's like a fantastic, classy old car that needs to warm up for a long time before you can drive it... not like a brand new Honda that you can start up and get right on the freeway with.

Here's a little secret about women and ATTRACTION: If you'll just take a little longer in every situation to AMPLIFY a woman's ATTRACTION, she'll love you for it... and you'll experience rewards that will make the extra time you spent seem like the best investment of your entire life.

For example, in the "Initial Phase"....

1) Start with something STRONG, not WEAK.

When a guy finds a girl interesting, he usually turns into a ball of nervous mush. Then, he usually makes the mistake of letting the woman KNOW that he's nervous and weak.

Don't do it.

Do something STRONG.

Challenge her.

If she thinks that she's cool, make fun of her. If she's smart, argue with her a little. If she's doing something, tell her that you could do it better.

When you PUSH a little, and show some BACKBONE, she'll push back. That's your sign that the GAME IS ON.

If you just chase after her like the 100 other Wussies that have been bothering her this week, you will just be another boring, predictable face in the crowd.

2) Keep the TENSION UP.

In other words, "Never let the line go slack."

This means that once you SPARK the "chemistry" or "sexual tension", you need to KEEP IT UP.

Just because she starts doing things that hint to you that she's interested, doesn't mean that it's time to STOP. Quite the opposite, actually.

Turn UP the volume a little. It's working, so do more!

3) Tease.

The word "tease" has a couple of meanings.

One of the meanings has to do with doing things that are slightly annoying to get a response from someone.

The other meaning is subtly different and has to do with drawing out a response that you want by doing certain things that indirectly trigger it.

Do both.

If you're about to kiss her, wait until your lips are so close that you can almost feel her... and then STOP. Pull away, and smile.

If you want to know how she feels about you, say, "You LOVE me" in a condescending tone of voice, and see how she responds. If she says "NO I DON'T!" in an exaggerated, mocking way, then she probably DOES "love" you.

Teasing is fantastic. Do more of it.

And here are a few tips for the "End Up" phase:

1) Never become BORING.

Being predictable and boring is a cardinal sin when it comes to ATTRACTION.

Don't do either.

Of course, telling a man not to be predictable is like telling a dog not to hump your leg.

Most guys are PAINFULLY predictable. We LIKE being predictable, actually. I get it.

But, when it comes to a woman you enjoy, you'd better figure out a way to STOP IT.

There's nothing that will kill the sparks faster than her knowing what you're about to do or say.

2) Don't hand over control.

Women like men who make decisions and take the lead. Now, I'm not saying that women like men who are overly controlling. What I am saying is that women don't like guys who are always saying things like, "I don't know, what do YOU want to do, baby?"

Women don't want men that they can control, so don't be one.

3) Respect yourself and keep your own interests.

When a guy meets a woman he likes, he often wants to spend as much time as possible with her.

This is natural, of course.

But there's a big danger here as well.

If you put your life aside for a woman, you will become less interesting to HER.

In the long run, it's MUCH better to keep your friends, your interests, and your hobbies, and to spend time doing the things you enjoy... WITHOUT HER.

And I think it's VERY important to keep improving yourself as a person, and continue to be a guy that she can look up to and respect.

As soon as you start acting like she's going to be around forever, she'll start feeling less and less ATTRACTION for you.

Whew... DEEP BREATH... break.
    When you understand someone's motive.. you'll see through all the bull****....

Muscles by D.O.T. Brother Steel's Avatar
    Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by EequalsHbarC View Post
    When a woman says she wants a "nice guy", she doesn't want a spinless whiner that has no life. She wants a guy who will act like a man, take initiative, and not cheat on/hit/abuse her.
    Wow, you just described me but then again I am no longer a kid and I am happily married.

P.S. You should add to your list: treats a woman with respect and is good to her.
    Here's what is happening in my neck of the woods....

Paving the way so the rubber can hit the road!

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i believe myself to be good with women. i have pretty good experience talking with girls and in bed.

i have a question for you. just wondering how you would react to this situation.

a very good looking, confident, guy comes up to you as you are walking in the mall. his eye contact is direct and straight on you and almost pierces you, and he has a very charming/seducing smile.

Guy: Hey's how's it going?
    You: Fine.
    guy: what are you doing later?
    You: not sure
    guy: Do you wanna come home with me?

how would you respond to that? given that he gives off the aura he is completely confident and you know he has been with many girls.

i'm just wondering how YOU personally would react.
    PSN: solidsnake2688
    SteamID: solidsnake88595

Work my a** off year round just to take my shirt off at edm festivals once a year crew

Ultra '13 Weekend 2 || Spring Awakening '13 || TomorrowWorld '13 || EDC Orlando '13 || Ultra '14 || EDC Las Vegas '14 || EDC Orlando '14 || Ultra '15 || TomorrowWorld '15 || EDC Orlando '15

Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by solidsnake88 View Post
    i believe myself to be good with women. i have pretty good experience talking with girls and in bed.

i have a question for you. just wondering how you would react to this situation.

a very good looking, confident, guy comes up to you as you are walking in the mall. his eye contact is direct and straight on you and almost pierces you, and he has a very charming/seducing smile.

Guy: Hey's how's it going?
    You: Fine.
    guy: what are you doing later?
    You: not sure
    guy: Do you wanna come home with me?

how would you respond to that? given that he gives off the aura he is completely confident and you know he has been with many girls.

i'm just wondering how YOU personally would react.
    She'd probably ask you if she's driving or if your mommy was picking you two up.. haha
    When you understand someone's motive.. you'll see through all the bull****....

/win
    /thread
    sorry, not sure if you noticed the amount of posts in here i'm trying to keep up with.

ownage? hardly. hardly 99% of women want a man to bow to them. that's typically your easy, flighty, lack of substance chic that half the guys in here have been talking about today with regard to "how to bang a chic for dummies".

no quality woman wants a pansy a** pushover.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How can I make girls become generally romantically interested in me? Stupid question, but I have absolutely no experience and am getting kind of tired of it!

Originally Posted by slavko View Post
    on a guy, long or short hair?
    short...even if you're brad pitt

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow Habitual health is under habitual fire. Habitial Health you are to be burned at the stake for your treatury! (Giving the man inside information on the woman army)

Originally Posted by Armando777 View Post
    Now that is an avatar pic-- nice HabitualHealth.

How do you define confidence? What are those golden confidence traits that you like and in general you think women like.
    thanks for the compliment.

for me confidence is defined by integrity, the ability to hold his own in a conversation, secure enough in his own that he can encourage and support his woman regardless, someone who doesn't break crazy when a dude takes a look at his girl....there are alot of factors for me that define a confident man. self assured yet humble. ambitious yet knows how to balance said ambitions/goals. AOK with who he is in any setting or environment.

not sure how much bandwidth i have for this one....

Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    How can I make girls become generally romantically interested in me? Stupid question, but I have absolutely no experience and am getting kind of tired of it!
    well you can't MAKE a girl like you in any fashion. but since you're not skilled (so to speak) try a nonchalant approach. be chill, funny, outgoing...yet attentive. you've got to put yourself out there at some point on some level and take a risk....otherwise you'll become accustomed to inexperience for the rest of your life.

not a stupid question...especially if you have no experience with it.

Originally Posted by SaviorSix View Post
    What kinds of questions do you think I would ask you?
    what's it like being habitually awesome??

...i give up...

Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500)
    i've yet to receive! answer my Q, p.2
    killen time

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It came from experience, observation,trial and error.

i used to take advice from women, but 9/10 it was always wholly off the mark.

If a man or woman wants to get advice about woman, they should both go to a guy who sleeps with a lot of women or at least appears to be good with women. why? because they can observe, for the most part, rationally without emotion. That's literally where i found the best advice.

Now i just sit back and watch what the situation tells me.

myosinner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myosinner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myosinner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myosinner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myosinner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myosinner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myosinner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myosinner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myosinner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myosinner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myosinner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whats the best way to break out of the friend zone with a chick? I still talk to her everyday and we have fun when we hang out...

Also, being a single parent too, Im wondering how you go about meeting people and dating when it leaves so little time for going out etc...

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast