MeanStreet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need chest help

i am 5,8 195 was 225 5 months ago (fat)I work out 4 days a week and do cardio on my off days

I want a more full chest, can i add an extra chest day on the weekend to make it 3 time a week
    check my picture to see that i need chest help

thanks
    Dicisions are life changing use discretion when making important ones...change is possible..pain is temporary...

tkmgsop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkmgsop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkmgsop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkmgsop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by MeanStreet View Post
    i am 5,8 195 was 225 5 months ago (fat)I work out 4 days a week and do cardio on my off days

I want a more full chest, can i add an extra chest day on the weekend to make it 3 time a week

thanks
    add weight to the bar take more time off, you grow on off days.
    W34.5
    BF%24.95
    we 176.0
    H5'8

goal
    W32
    BF%12
    WE 165

BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MeanStreet View Post

thanks
    three times a week is too much, two at the most, i would prefer once a week but tone the volume down, focus on compound movements, 12 sets at the most per week, like tkmgsop said, you grow with rest and recovery
    ~The most destructive element in the human mind is fear. Fear creates aggressiveness.~

"Ey, Boris... What would you do, if I told you, your pinko commie mother sucked so much d*ck that her face looked like an egg!"- DDR