human4e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) human4e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3 ways to take your workout to the NEXT level!

1. Most of us have the tendency to train on our own but those of us who train with their buddies are capable of achieving much greater results and here is why :

1)If your partner is more ripped than you are then you will strive to look like him and this will motivate you throughout your workout .

2)When you hit a plateu one of the most effective ways to burst through it is by using a partner to help you with one of the best bodybuilding principles – the forced repetition method.What does this method entail? Imagine that you are doing a bench press with your regular weight for 8 repetitions,and you can not perform 9th or a 10th rep. However,when you have someone to spot you,you may be able to perform another couple of reps.Before starting your bench press make sure your partner is aware of the fact that you want him to assist you on those last couple of reps. When you are done with those 8 reps, start a 9th rep and then your partner should assist you by slightly holding the bar with his hands. This will reduce the pressure for you and you are likely to make a 9th ,even a 10th rep.Those reps are called “ forced “ because basically you can not perform them on your own.Of course this principle can be applied not only to the bench press but almost with all other barbell (and some dumbbell) exercises.It’s by far one of the most effective ways to build density,muscle and strength.Try it and you will be satisfied with the results.

3)A training partner is a person with his way of training ,his way of thinking.When you train with him you can get to know some of his tacticts and approaches when it comes to training and building muscle.This will only be beneficial for you as you have one more point of view on the things.

2.Imagine yourself after a year from now!

OF course,good progress is not only about nutrition and proper exercise,but it's also about mentality and way of thinking.You have to imagine yourself after a year from now - bigger,leaner,more confident,stronger.This is going to create an inner motivation which will further facilitate your progress.I learned that from Arnold.He used to imagine his biceps being like a mountain.This vision helped him in his efforts to achieve one of the most outstanding arms in the world.In my case,I imagine that I hit a "spread-lats" pose ,my back becomes enormous. This motivates me and gives me more energy to fuel my intense workouts !

3.Reduce the duration of your workout session !
    You don’t need to go through those grueling 90 min workouts in order to get one outstanding physique.This is not only counterproductive but very tiring as well.The path to the progress does not necessarily go though more tiring workouts,but through shorter,yet more powerful ones. Reduce the rest periods.Do not train more than 45 minutes. Use drop sets.Use a watch to monitor your time.Don’t spend a great deal of time chatting with others.You are there to build muscle –not to have a small talk.
    Next time you train apply those 3 principles into your workout and you will see the difference.

max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    what do you think about negatives? My friend uses negatives quite often and his strength gain is insane

DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    negatives work really well, it';d be best to incorporate it every alternating week.

lift hard, recover harder Iron Rain's Avatar
    Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good article. Forced reps can sometimes make all the difference and the training partner motivation stuff is spot on. Reps
    WriterParty.com - Start writing articles and making money for it, right now!

ATTENTION: bodybuilding and lifting articles wanted. Reps to anybody who contributes - if you write one or more, PM me and remind me that it's you.

dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One other method would be pure strength training and supporting muscles training for plateau breaking .

for example i try and throw in strength trainning for my chest every 2 weeks, i.e weights which i can only do 5 reps with, and i do 5 sets (the 5X5) it helps me get that extra strength to finish the 9th and 10th rep later on.

also, supporting muscles are a great way to help get past plateau's. For example, when i hit my chest plateau(the first time), I worked out my Rotator cuff and noticed my bench was getting way better (i mean, it helped a LOT but wasnt the sole reason i was able too burst through that plateau .)

xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I hope you can make it

EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by human4e View Post
    1. Most of us have the tendency to train on our own but those of us who train with their buddies are capable of achieving much greater results and here is why :

1)If your partner is more ripped than you are then you will strive to look like him and this will motivate you throughout your workout .

2)When you hit a plateu one of the most effective ways to burst through it is by using a partner to help you with one of the best bodybuilding principles – the forced repetition method.What does this method entail? Imagine that you are doing a bench press with your regular weight for 8 repetitions,and you can not perform 9th or a 10th rep. However,when you have someone to spot you,you may be able to perform another couple of reps.Before starting your bench press make sure your partner is aware of the fact that you want him to assist you on those last couple of reps. When you are done with those 8 reps, start a 9th rep and then your partner should assist you by slightly holding the bar with his hands. This will reduce the pressure for you and you are likely to make a 9th ,even a 10th rep.Those reps are called “ forced “ because basically you can not perform them on your own.Of course this principle can be applied not only to the bench press but almost with all other barbell (and some dumbbell) exercises.It’s by far one of the most effective ways to build density,muscle and strength.Try it and you will be satisfied with the results.

3)A training partner is a person with his way of training ,his way of thinking.When you train with him you can get to know some of his tacticts and approaches when it comes to training and building muscle.This will only be beneficial for you as you have one more point of view on the things.

2.Imagine yourself after a year from now!

OF course,good progress is not only about nutrition and proper exercise,but it's also about mentality and way of thinking.You have to imagine yourself after a year from now - bigger,leaner,more confident,stronger.This is going to create an inner motivation which will further facilitate your progress.I learned that from Arnold.He used to imagine his biceps being like a mountain.This vision helped him in his efforts to achieve one of the most outstanding arms in the world.In my case,I imagine that I hit a "spread-lats" pose ,my back becomes enormous. This motivates me and gives me more energy to fuel my intense workouts !

3.Reduce the duration of your workout session !
    You don’t need to go through those grueling 90 min workouts in order to get one outstanding physique.This is not only counterproductive but very tiring as well.The path to the progress does not necessarily go though more tiring workouts,but through shorter,yet more powerful ones. Reduce the rest periods.Do not train more than 45 minutes. Use drop sets.Use a watch to monitor your time.Don’t spend a great deal of time chatting with others.You are there to build muscle –not to have a small talk.
    Next time you train apply those 3 principles into your workout and you will see the difference.
    I wish I had a training partner with the same schedule/goals would def make a difference
    What we do in life...echoes in eternity.

My sponsored Ergotest log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142188761&p=829834941#post829834941

123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100)
    thanks for the tips!!

123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100) 123jimmy is not very well liked. (-100)
    awesome!

EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I finally managed to convince one of my friends to join me at the gym after he had been sitting back and watching my results roll in.

It's made a huge difference, I don't train at quite as high an intensity right now while teaching him, but I'm needing to remind myself of exactly what is good form and correct approaches to make sure he doesn't injure himself like I first did when I started training.

LS1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LS1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LS1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LS1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LS1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LS1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LS1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LS1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LS1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LS1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LS1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nothing more annoying than someone that keeps trying to talk to you when you're training, I struggle training alone, I don't like it at all because as you say you're reluctant to push yourself to your absolute limit in some cases through risk of harming yourself without a spotter.

feebslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tell me bout it!

BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenoitSmithiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    like the part about the forced rep .. i think it really tears up those fibers lol

Ronners has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Imagination is a big factor in success

SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cheers for this article! I'll have a partner soon, and I'm definitely looking forward to it.

f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f1ghter33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    nice article !!
    You come in peace, but you go back in pieces

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    3.Reduce the duration of your workout session ! Do not train more than 45 minutes.
    I train for 3 hours 4 days a week reason, i rest between 2 to 3 mins, can't rest less while bulking :/ (2 muscles workout: 4 sets 8 reps, 6 exercises each muscle 4 exercises for bi/tri)

jonep559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    concerns perform really well, it'; d be better to combine the idea each alternating 7 days. Creativeness is a major factor in good results.

fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

bodybuilding and lifting articles wanted. Reps to anybody who contributes - if you write one or more, PM me and remind me that it's you.

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Skimmed it. Disagree somewhat. Its not for everyone. I used to want a training partner, but after going through a few temp ones I realise I have far more focus and intensity on my own, and I dont have to wait around for anyone. Everything is on my terms. Besides, unless you're lucky enough to find the next Leroy Davis its difficult to find someone on the same level.
    Last edited by Aggressive; 06-26-2012 at 02:28 AM.
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    COOL article bro! I like to look at my buff friends sometimes with pure envy in my eyes to make myself motivated to be bigger than them one day.

Anger is the key to success. Remember that boy, remember that.

Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well said, great article.

nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nari1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Seeing this article from you guys, is really awesome. That will really help on building up strength! Good luck!

BurglesHams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice article, thanks.

atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice read. Worth thinking about. Thanks!

frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the wonderful article. Having someone there who is able to push you to the next level is more important and does deliver good results compare to do for yourself.

aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Great post!Your essay makes a lot of sense, can give everyone very different things.Thanks for sharing...
    http://www.xtmmo.com

rdy2bfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdy2bfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdy2bfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdy2bfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdy2bfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdy2bfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdy2bfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdy2bfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdy2bfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdy2bfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdy2bfit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great article will keep this in mind

Registered User stimulation0911's Avatar
    stimulation0911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation 3 steps

Nice article human4e..a big thanx 4 this..It is very helpful for all...!!!