Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Straightbashing? -Gays moving to violence

A Baptist church here in CA was torched after Prop 8 passed. Mormon temples have been getting picketed, and other people have been getting pushed around by demonstrators against Prop 8.

This article comments on what is happening:
    http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/De...aspx?id=313074
    Violence urged against marriage supporters

A Christian legal expert is calling for an investigation of a number of homosexual activists for advocating violence against supporters of traditional marriage.

Matt Barber of Liberty Counsel checked blogs of homosexual activists in the aftermath of Election Day and was shocked at the response to three more states -- California, Arizona, and Florida -- approving constitutional amendments declaring marriage to be between one man and one woman.

"A number of homosexuals and homosexual activists are actually calling for violence, calling for churches to be burned to the ground -- churches that supported these amendments," he explains. The call for violence includes killing Christians.

In a written statement Barber quotes from several blogs --

"Can someone in CA please go burn down the Mormon temples there, PLEASE. I mean seriously. DO IT."
    "I'm going to give them something to be f--ing scared of....I'm a radical who is now on a mission to make them all pay for what they've done."
    "Burn their f--ing churches to the ground, and then tax the charred timbers."
    "I hope the No on 8 people have a long list and long knives."
    "I swear, I'd murder people with my bare hands this morning."
    "Trust me. I've got a big list of names of mormons and catholics [sic] that were big supporters of Prop 8....As far as mormons and catholics...I warn them to watch their backs."

revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100)
    Taking away people's rights...

...will not end well.

Ohio State Buckeye StartTheMachine's Avatar
    Location: Ohio, NoVa, and eventually studying abroad in Vienna, Austria
    StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You have no evidence that gays were the ones who did this. Please remove that from the title. It's presumptuous.
    O-H, motherfcuker.

kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    macro-karma's a bitch.
    Daily Electronic Music Enlightenment Thread - Come on Down to the Underground

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157433733

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you treated me like a second class citizen and lied to the public about a ballot measure that would limit my rights, I might burn your **** down and get in your face too. But as STM said, you have no proof. Either way, I feel no sympathy for the douches that are treating gay people like ****. You reap what you sew. Sew hatred, you get hatred.

Cybernetic Periodization KhanPaulsen's Avatar
    KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000)
    And here we have the difference between the Civil Rights movement the blacks went through, and what homosexuals are going through.

Apparently historical precedent isn't good enough, and they intend to incite a tremendous backlash.
    NSCA-CPT.

HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    If you treated me like a second class citizen and lied to the public about a ballot measure that would limit my rights, I might burn your **** down and get in your face too. But as STM said, you have no proof. Either way, I feel no sympathy for the douches that are treating gay people like ****. You reap what you sew. Sew hatred, you get hatred.
    You think anything justifies arson?

You're pathetic.

Whoever is convicted of this crime should be given a nice long stay at San Quentin.

Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Picketing sure, arson goes too far, but there will always be radicals.

I see nothing akin to 'Straightbashing' going on, only people pissed off with an institution they feel is opressing them. I'd probably be pissed off too.
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee

kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HoosierBoy View Post

You're pathetic.

Whoever is convicted of this crime should be given a nice long stay at San Quentin.
    nothing justifies arson. that's not what AKR was saying, and whoever did it is going to prison for sure. but its completely understandable that there'd be some pissed off people, some of who would be incited to violence. nothing OK about it, but if you weren't expecting us, you're naive.
    Daily Electronic Music Enlightenment Thread - Come on Down to the Underground

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157433733

Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Futurama525 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You're pathetic.

I know you don't what this feels like since you're a virgin, but..

Imagine being in love then you have the ****ing government telling you that you can't marry your wife, and that's how these people feel.

HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kappakai View Post
    nothing justifies arson. that's not what AKR was saying, and whoever did it is going to prison for sure. but its completely understandable that there'd be some pissed off people, some of who would be incited to violence. nothing OK about it, but if you weren't expecting us, you're naive.
    Nothing understandable about it. This wasn't some dictator making a unilateral decision. It was the people of California deciding that their state Constitution trumped the desires of a minority.

GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You're pathetic.

yeah, we'll see how they feel when it comes time to hit the showers!

o wait
    ***Georgia Crew***
    ***Sperrys & Polo***
    ☆ black genetic crew ☆
    ☆ Creasy Bear Crew ☆

Registered User bulletproofsoul's Avatar
    bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nothing understandable about it. This wasn't some dictator making a unilateral decision. It was the people of California deciding that their state Constitution trumped the desires of a minority.
    You've just revealed your total ignorance about the federal constitution which is largely constructed around the concept of preventing a dictatorship of a majority at the expense of a minority.

PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why would anyone want to get married? It just puts both of you into a higher tax bracket.

Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good for them.

Many people think equal rights is something we are either born with or is inate. But in reality equal rights are enforced by the vengeance people extract when they are denied what is theirs. When you deny equal rights, you can expect to have your **** fcked up.

Good for them for supporting their rights. IMO the mormons/anti-gays brought this upon themselves. I dont necessarily agree with the violence, but i cant say they don't deserve it.

Registered User bulletproofsoul's Avatar
    bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs down Inflammatory...

Originally Posted by ripper6 View Post

This article comments on what is happening:
    http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/De...aspx?id=313074
    Violence urged against marriage supporters

A Christian legal expert is calling for an investigation of a number of homosexual activists for advocating violence against supporters of traditional marriage...
    Your source is biased and there are no links to the blogs. I suspect there will be some few people, not unexpectedly, who would react in an extreme way.

I don't justify this, but wtf would you expect? The article doesn't report the very large and totally peaceful demonstrations I have read about with NO arrests made at all.

Again...not unexpectedly.

revkins, kappakai,KhanPaulsen and AKR have the right of the it...these groups went on their witch hunt, an extreme act of repression...and now they're complaining about the outrage?

Perhaps they should have considered that engaging in a culture war will not end well. THEY opened Pandora's Box. You can only push people so far. They underestimate the eventual backlash and eventually, I think we will see something equivalent to the black civil rights movement, which in some cases had violent protests, riots, etc.

I don't think it will get quite that bad, but you will see more and more anger. An event called Stonewall began with a riot...

Google it...it changed everything.

There will be another...and a larger one...and then a larger one...and so it will go.

These are the very same people to lobby against including gays in ANY hate crimes bill that has yet to pass congress, yet they have the unmitigated gall to scream hate crime when there is no evidence of any?

That is staggeringly hypocritical and the usual sanctimony from these crackpots.

What's even more ridiculous is that the few states that allow same-sex civil unions/marriages have seen a multi-billion dollar industry result in the form of events, travel and so on. It's big business. Why do you think Gov. Arnold came out against it? It's called big bucks for a state that needs it. Now, CA, AZ and FL have cut off their noses to spite their wallets in hard economic times...fools.

If these groups had a clue, they'd be spending their energy addressing the 50%+ divorce rate amongst heterosexuals to "protect the sanctity" of those marriages.

Talk about misplaced priorities? Ridiculous.

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Except that the people of California ****ed up in passing this. In California the constitution can't be amended to overturn a previous supreme court decision. It has to be revised, which will take a constitutional convention, which was never convened. Moreover, it's damn near impossible to get the required votes to do a revision.

So the people, you know, THE MAJORITY who makes teh rulzez... they did teh fukkup. So Prop 8 may very well be on its way to taking the dirt nap.

Maybe there is a God!
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gay people are habitually tormented and physically and mentally abused. No doubt you have also highlighted this is numerous threads too

If not, it appears that you are suggesting that it's okay to dish out that kind of treatment, but some kind of liberty when the positions are reversed. Sorry but that's not a logical viewpoint. Address this point or I will tickle you with negs.
    Last edited by stateless; 11-10-2008 at 12:15 PM.

DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it speaks volumes about the religious right that they make threads like these and abandon them like cigarette butts
    We're All Gonna Make It, Brahs

RIP Zyzz

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You're pathetic.

Oh noes, the guy that wants to out law sex because it's icky thinks I'm pathetic!

You sure you want to send them to prison? Guaranteed surprise butt sex there, and I know how much you hate sex!

Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    Except that the people of California ****ed up in passing this. In California the constitution can't be amended to overturn a previous supreme court decision. It has to be revised, which will take a constitutional convention, which was never convened. Moreover, it's damn near impossible to get the required votes to do a revision.

So the people, you know, THE MAJORITY who makes teh rulzez... they did teh fukkup. So Prop 8 may very well be on its way to taking the dirt nap.

Maybe there is a God!
    Spot on as always my man
    NASM CPT
    ISSA CFT

I do it because I can
    I can because I want to
    I want to because you say I can't

swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

I guess you could call them....

FLAMERS!

Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000) Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000) Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000) Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000) Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000) Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000) Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000) Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000) Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000) Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000) Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Undoubtedly, some think the Second Amendment is outmoded in a society where our standing army is the pride of our Nation, where well-trained police forces provide personal security, and where gun violence is a serious problem. That is perhaps debatable, but what is not debatable is that it is not the role of this Court to pronounce the Second Amendment extinct." - Justice Scalia, DC vs Heller

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    I see nothing akin to 'Straightbashing' going on, only people pissed off with an institution they feel is opressing them. I'd probably be pissed off too.
    There is a difference to an oppressive government, and someone not getting their way.
    Originally Posted by KhanPaulsen View Post
    And here we have the difference between the Civil Rights movement the blacks went through, and what homosexuals are going through.

Apparently historical precedent isn't good enough, and they intend to incite a tremendous backlash.
    Enevitably someone typically not of color always makes that comparison. The two are NOT the same!
    Last edited by KRANE; 11-10-2008 at 02:08 PM.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by swoleplaya View Post
    I guess you could call them....

FLAMERS!
    Somewhat clever, I give it a 3/5.

dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I thought marriage was a religous institution? Why are people voting on who can and who can't get married?
    http://voidempathy.blogspot.com/
    It has words and stuff

squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by swoleplaya View Post

FLAMERS!
    Alright, that was good.
    No war but class war

swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoleplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That sure is a way to win people over.

Id like to see them do that in a black church.

Brb cutting (no emo) 2.0Tsunami's Avatar
    2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    There is a difference to an oppressive government, and someone not getting their way.Enevitable someone typically not of color always makes that comparison. The two are NOT the same!

Prop 8 used the terms 'eliminating rights'...how can you compare that to 'someone not getting their way'.
    "Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid." -Basil King

raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) raybbaby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What proof is there that any of this destruction is perpetrated by gays? It could very well be perpetrated by anti-gay marriage proponents, hoping to villify the gays and their supporters. I don't know to many violent queers, do you?
    If you always do what you always did, you will always be how you always were, now go ahead and add some plates son!