Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    [QUOTE=PowerTricks;242773591]If I would have explained it, you wouldn't be smart enough to comprehend what I post.

Or is it that you aren't smart enough to explain it

PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AaronWorkout View Post
    Why are you asking for examples when you know you are wrong
    What examples am I asking for?

The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by The_LB_43 View Post
    if you will name me just 1 profesional athlete(herschel walker, no, he was great in college not so much in the pros), who actually makes plays and doesnt just bench-warm, who doesnt lift weights in any way-shape-or form and uses ONLY his body for excercising, i will rep u 4 life and consider u the bodybuilding god
    AaronWorkoutTroll, I am talking 2 u
    I rep U.S. Marines on sight.

9/26 - 165lb, 245 bench, 345 squat, 430 deadlift ,205 powerclean, 4.75 40, Must haz moar speedz and x-plosion :(

5'6" and completly flat-footed with almost 0% arch
    Rugby right now...hopefully can be a runningback next year for football
    Everyone wants to fight until they get punched in the mouth
    Negged because I refused to nuthug a cocky f*ggot

AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AaronWorkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I will admit I am wrong

PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PowerTricks View Post
    If I would have explained it, you wouldn't be smart enough to comprehend what I post.
    Or is it that you aren't smart enough to explain it
    I did numerous times in this thread. The central nervous system is a very complicated system in the human body. Because I don't study it, I cannot explain it fully but I and many other people do know that it's what partially controls and gives us explosive strength and power aided by the muscles.

not

The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I will admit I am wrong
    because...

9/26 - 165lb, 245 bench, 345 squat, 430 deadlift ,205 powerclean, 4.75 40, Must haz moar speedz and x-plosion :(

Does everbody think I am a troll

DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Guys just stop replying. Go to another topic, this guy isn't worth it.

not
    See, you failed again to validate your statement.

Fail troll fails.

Because I don't really give a crap

I think power tricks is a troll

Wate up I know he is a troll

Ansr My Damn ?'s Troll!!!!!!

No body is replying because they know they are wrong

Wate up I know he is a troll

Fail.

Originally Posted by The_LB_43 View Post
    because...
    If you read what I said after that it said not

Fail.
    It is because you bribed people to give you good rep points

No body is replying because they know they are wrong
    JESUS H. CHRIST TROLL I HAVE ASKED YOU A LEGIT ? HOW ABOUT YOU F**KING REPLY?

It is because you bribed people to give you good rep points
    It's because I don't make stupid threads.

Why did you even respond to that is it because you are a troll trying to start a fight you just keep argueing. Childish

Still nobody is replying because they know they are wrong

When will somebody prove that low rep squats build more power than high rep squats

Still no replies

No supprise as my knowledge on bodybuilding and sports training is supperior compared to everyone else

ive replied 3 ****ing times your a puss youve just been reported 2 mods for being a troll

When will somebody prove that low rep squats build more power than high rep squats
    Prove that high rep squats build more power for squats.

Prove that low rep squats increase power more than high rep squats

Prove that low rep squats increase power more than high rep squats
    Fail troll.

Fail troll.
    WTF