mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000)

Another PRIME question

Has anyone else noticed that PRIME gives you the worst smelling gas as ever? Any way to get rid of it? I know there is much hate on these forums over this product, but no one hates it worse then my wife. 8)

This leads me to my second question.... I thought I had it figured out when I took a dose with my protein shake. It worked out until I ate my next meal and it kicked back in again. Does the previous dose of PRIME just sit around in my stomach only to be absorbed when I eat whole foods?

Thanks!

P.S. Having great results so far. My recovery is quite impressive, and I feel as if my body is hardening rather nicely. My wife does love these effects, as she has seen/felt the results so far. If only someone has a cure for the gas?
    Sheepdog #22. Passing out LEO reps to those who put their lives on the line everyday without even thinking twice about it.

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit" - Harry Truman

dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mjhtan View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that PRIME gives you the worst smelling gas as ever? Any way to get rid of it? I know there is much hate on these forums over this product, but no one hates it worse then my wife. 8)

This leads me to my second question.... I thought I had it figured out when I took a dose with my protein shake. It worked out until I ate my next meal and it kicked back in again. Does the previous dose of PRIME just sit around in my stomach only to be absorbed when I eat whole foods?

Thanks!

P.S. Having great results so far. My recovery is quite impressive, and I feel as if my body is hardening rather nicely. My wife does love these effects, as she has seen/felt the results so far. If only someone has a cure for the gas?
    Not getting any bad gas here. Perhaps it is in your diet?
    USPlabs Representative. Alpha Manlet.

Deadlift: 525 lbs at 164 lb body weight. No straps. 3.2 x bw.
    Squat: 260 lbs x 15 reps to parallel at 164 body weight. No belt. No wraps.
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100 lb dumbbells x 14 reps at 164 lb body weight.