labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink Labrada Nutrition has a New IFBB Figure Pro

Thanks to Lee Labrada & everyone at Labrada Nutrition for the help & support over the past 4 years. Labrada Nutrition was instrumental in helping my wife achieve her long time goal of obtaining her PRO Status in Figure.

On Saturday, August 9, 2008 at the 2008 Canadian National Fitness & Figure Championships my wife , Deanne Brown, not only won her Pro card. She swept the competion by winning Masters Overall, Figure Medium Class & OVERALL!!!. This is quite an accomplishment considering that they only give out 2 Pro cards a year in Canada. Deanne won them BOTH(Masters & Overall). The second Pro card was awarded to the Medium-Tall Class winner Macey Boudreau(Congrats Macey, well deserved!!!).

Deanne won Labarada's Lean Body Challenge Back in the fall of 2004. She was flown down to Houston & met Lee there. That was the start of her INSPIRATION to excel at the sport of Figure. Eventually Deanne & I were part of the Labrada Family(can't say enough about all the staff. Very cool atmosphere to work in). Lee was, & still is, flying us to work trade shows for Labrada across Canada & the USA. Lee & Labrada Nutrition has been there every step of the way. Always willing to give advice or encouragement. Deanne also utilizes many of the supplements Labrada produces. All are top quality & have helped immensely on her journey.

Here is a link to photos of Deanne at the show:
    http://www.twixpix.com/contests/CAF08/CAF08-Intro.html

http://bodybuilding.ca/news.html

Thank You Lee & Labrada Nutrition for all your support!!!!
    Last edited by labradarep; 08-15-2008 at 06:27 AM.

kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Congrats!! She looks great!
    kathyfit
    NGA Figure Pro
    Bikini Universe Classic 2006-1st
    Figure Universe Classic 2010-1st
    Team Tight Curves

labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink

Thanks, much appreciated

Kathy Congrats on getting you Pro status with the NGA. Are you going to compete anytime soon?

BTW I see you use ProV60 (I love that stuff)

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats!!!!!

I guess I won't see you guys at the NAs then.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Wink

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Congrats!!!!!

I guess I won't see you guys at the NAs then.
    Thank You.

No we fortunately do not have to travel to Cleveland( although I really did enjoy that show last year. Very well run!!!

Are you ready? Hopefully. What are your expectations?( everyone wants to win of course)

Have a Great Show & we will see you in Vegas at the Olympia.

Break a Leg

Dan

Fitness Factory IFBB Pro Beefcake Girl's Avatar
    Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We are all so excited for her! Mike was really happy So proud of or Canadian contingent!!!!
    2007 NPC Figure Class C National Champion
    IFBB PRO
    Optimum Nutrition Athlete
    VSX Team Trainer (Victoria's Secret Fitness)
    Fitness Factory Personal Trainer

"If it were easy, everyone would do it."

kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks! I have a show in 3 weeks in Georgia. I'm excited/scared for it!

I love prov60....I've used it for almost 10 years and nothing even comes close IMO!
    kathyfit
    NGA Figure Pro
    Bikini Universe Classic 2006-1st
    Figure Universe Classic 2010-1st
    Team Tight Curves

Wink

Originally Posted by Beefcake Girl View Post
    We are all so excited for her! Mike was really happy So proud of or Canadian contingent!!!!
    Thanks Becky.

Saw the web cast of the Europa. WOW there were tons of competitors. Deanne was tempted to show up. But, flights a week out were $1800 + she needs to see Mike a couple of times & work on stage prescence for an American type show. She is not used to the model turns & being on stage by herself (ie: not in a line up)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by kathyfit View Post

I love prov60....I've used it for almost 10 years and nothing even comes close IMO!
    I'm sure you will do Wonderfully!!! It is good to be nervous. Helps you keep that competitive edge.

Wink

Originally Posted by kathyfit View Post

Just so you know their is a new version called ProV60+ . It has 10 g fibre per serving & some extra fats added for texture , flavour & satiety.

Nancypro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nancypro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nancypro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nancypro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nancypro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nancypro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nancypro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nancypro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nancypro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nancypro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nancypro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Awesome!!!!

That is awesome, what a great feeling I know. Welcome to the pros.