Thread: Noc

ManofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Noc

Is anyone here going to the NOC on May 31st...Me and some of my friends are going...If anyone knows who is going to be on the card please tell me..

RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099

Re: Noc

Originally posted by ManofSteel
    Is anyone here going to the NOC on May 31st...Me and some of my friends are going...If anyone knows who is going to be on the card please tell me..
    Ah, the inevitable showdown between King Kamali and Craig Titus...

http://www.getbig.com/news/2003-01/0303kingtitus01.htm

They said some pretty hateful things towards one another...I'd like to see this fued settled once and for all at the NOC, but it's unlikely that either will ever admit the other is a better bb'er. Nevertheless, should be a good show...too bad I won't be in New York to see it live. Peace!

GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    maybe thats just some goodspirited showmanship.
    maybe not.
    licensed sh-t stirrer

EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Apparently no Ruhl this year. I suppose he is saving himself for the Olympia and a top 6 finish this year. If a lot of the guys already qualified are on for the Olympia, picking the final callouts will be a bitch for the judges.
    "Train beyond the pain, and death is your only release!"

Me: Excuse me. Is it really true that you guys don't allow deadlifts? There's a sign posted over there.

Fat receptionist lady at 24 Hour Fitness: Well..........I don't know what that is, but if it's posted, I guess that it's for your own safety.

Me: *under breath* Jesus Christ...

RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099
    Originally posted by EdselTrump
    Apparently no Ruhl this year. I suppose he is saving himself for the Olympia and a top 6 finish this year. If a lot of the guys already qualified are on for the Olympia, picking the final callouts will be a bitch for the judges.
    Ruhl, however, is competing in the Maximus Pro Invitational in Rome this Saturday, and stands a great chance of winning considering Jay Cutler pulled out of the show to give his body a rest before training all out for the Olympia. Peace!