Registered User MagneticMilkshake's Avatar
    MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Im running a mile a day, no diet, and no working out

Im still losing weight though.

Im at 5'9 195lbs and I started out at 217lbs.
    madcow 5x5

Squat 255
    Bench 185
    Military press 130
    Rows 135
    Deadlift 290

ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MSUHockey View Post
    Im still losing weight though.

Im at 5'9 195lbs and I started out at 217lbs.
    "...no diet.."

By this I assume you mean that you're not monitoring your diet, because if you have "no diet", then it's no wonder you're losing weight.

There's nothing magical about losing weight. Just burn more energy than you consume. Pure and simple. However, to aid in weight loss and to maintain "optimal" health, incorporating a workout routine with a nutritionally-balanced diet will take you to a whole new level.
    "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38,39

"You've got more definition than a dictionary." -me

Current Ignore List (for consideration's sake :D ): Ancients, ImproperOne, A-GAME

anonymous

johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How long ago did you start running a mile and losing weight?
    ~Roll F'n Tide! crew~
    ~Atlanta Braves crew~
    ~Tennesse Titans crew~
    ~Forever cutting crew~
    ~Only drink water crew~
    ~Running crew~
    ~Listen to at least one Deftones song a day crew~
    ~Never dreamer bulking again crew~
    ~Prius crew~
    ~Wear shorts all year around crew~

psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Absane View Post
    That's easy. You increased your activity but you still have the same eating habits.
    precisely
    BRB, going hunting...

murphyx500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murphyx500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murphyx500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murphyx500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murphyx500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murphyx500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murphyx500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murphyx500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murphyx500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murphyx500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murphyx500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't understand. Do you want to lose this weight?

newedgepnoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newedgepnoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newedgepnoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newedgepnoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newedgepnoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newedgepnoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newedgepnoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newedgepnoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newedgepnoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newedgepnoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newedgepnoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Am I missing something? Is there suppose to be a question somewhere that you want answered? Are we suppose to applaud you for losing weight with minimal effort even though you're going to lose muscle and lower your metabolism and gain more weight than what you started with?

Registered User Marion_Cobretti's Avatar
    Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i have some pudding under my skin ,will increased running w/ intervals help elimanate the pudding, in my stomach area? i also use my hydrolic stepper, but i can't really go fast on it

Registered User MagneticMilkshake's Avatar
    MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i guess I just wanted to state what i am doing to lose weight. there is no question. Right now i just want to not be fat. I am experienced in weightlifting an used to be a serious lifter so if I feel like building muscle then I will. right now I am going to try just running because I am having god results.

By no diet I meant im not monitoring ym eating. I just eat whatever I feel pretty much. I do kind of diet, like I eat natty pb, and only drink diet pop, skim milk. But I dont go overboard with oats, eggs, chicken, ect. I pretty much dont eat junk but I dont eat really healthy either.
    madcow 5x5

Squat 255
    Bench 185
    Military press 130
    Rows 135
    Deadlift 290