TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10)

MassFX - Need some feedback.

Please, only from people that have used this or that are currently on it.

I started taking MassFX two days ago.. The only other thing in my stack is animal pump,cytogainer, and zma as far as supplements go. Well, the day after I started taking it (4 pills in my system), I did my leg workout (cardio, squats, lunges, leg press). Everything went well and I felt really strong and pumped doing thirty diamond push-ups between sets, it was great. WELL, next day I wake up, step out of my bed and HOLY HELL, my legs are freakin bumpin, im talkin crazy soreness.. I know some say "oh thats a great thing", but my legs freakin hurt, they hurt to the point that I had to call off work that night, call me a pussy, yea I know. Should I lower the dosage of this stuff? Does hyperdrol minimize this effect? Oh and FYI im writing this the day after, and they still hurt like hell.

DIET

Morning
    -cytogainer shake
    -Eggs or fish with one peice of whole grain
    -bowl of cereal

Afernoon
    -shake
    -fish
    -baked potato

Pre-dinner
    -oats/fish/egg sandwhich

Dinner
    Turkey sandwich
    Chicken Pasta
    shake before bed.

spshond will become famous soon enough. (+50) spshond will become famous soon enough. (+50) spshond will become famous soon enough. (+50) spshond will become famous soon enough. (+50) spshond will become famous soon enough. (+50) spshond will become famous soon enough. (+50) spshond will become famous soon enough. (+50) spshond will become famous soon enough. (+50) spshond will become famous soon enough. (+50) spshond will become famous soon enough. (+50) spshond will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When was the last time you did legs like you did yesterday. I can tell you that I have been and currently am on Mass FX MS, Hyperdrol, and retain2 and I feel no ill affects to this stack. In fact, I have not felt anything from it really as of yet, iam going on week 3. You leg soreness could be that you worked them out way too hard, if it was your first day.

jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't run X-factor if you can't handle Mass FX
    battle net: d0me #1460
    DIABLO

Team Zissou: Frogman #1 grafikd's Avatar
    grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jbendil View Post
    Don't run X-factor if you can't handle Mass FX
    ???

Where did he mention X-Factor???

To the OP, I'm just finishing up my second UMC and about to start a third and I've had no experiences like what you mentioned. You might want to direct this to an AX rep, maybe they can help you out.
    Last edited by grafikd; 03-30-2008 at 12:24 AM.
    I never smile if I can help it. Showing one's teeth is a submission signal in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee.......begging for its life.

gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you are BY FAR calorically deficient. EAT MORE.
    If one person goes out at does something special to accomplish their dreams it affects thousands.

Those with the ability to take action have the responsibility to take action.

Kappa Sigma
    Omicron Chi- Alpha class
    4-28-2007

Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TrendSetter View Post

I started taking MassFX two days ago.. The only other thing in my stack is animal pump,cytogainer, and zma as far as supplements go. Well, the day after I started taking it (4 pills in my system), I did my leg workout (cardio, squats, lunges, leg press). Everything went well and I felt really strong and pumped doing thirty diamond push-ups between sets, it was great. WELL, next day I wake up, step out of my bed and HOLY HELL, my legs are freakin bumpin, im talkin crazy soreness.. I know some say "oh thats a great thing", but my legs freakin hurt, they hurt to the point that I had to call off work that night, call me a pussy, yea I know. Should I lower the dosage of this stuff? Does hyperdrol minimize this effect? Oh and FYI im writing this the day after, and they still hurt like hell.

DIET

Morning
    -cytogainer shake
    -bowl of cereal

Afernoon
    -shake
    -fish
    -baked potato

Pre-dinner
    -oats/fish/egg sandwhich

Dinner
    Turkey sandwich
    Chicken Pasta
    shake before bed.
    Do you have pre and post workout shakes? also how far apart is your breakfast and lunch? Dinner seams a little light imo. Eat more! Breakfast then snack then lunch then pre shake then post shake then dinner then snack then cytogainer before bed

RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Never had increased soreness from Mass Fx. Which is one of my favorite supps I've ever had btw. On my 4th cycle now.
    Sometimes you eat the bar, and well, sometimes the bar eats you.

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TrendSetter View Post

DIET

Morning
    -cytogainer shake
    -bowl of cereal

Afernoon
    -shake
    -fish
    -baked potato

Pre-dinner
    -oats/fish/egg sandwhich

Dinner
    Turkey sandwich
    Chicken Pasta
    shake before bed.
    Just sounds like increased DOMS to me.

How often to you workout legs? I know if I take a break from a certain body part and hit them hard all of a sudden Im crazy sore for a week.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrendSetter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I eat as much as I can given my work schedule. I did work them out pretty hard.. Ill stay with it and see how im feeling this time next week, thanks guys.

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RIPcookiethief View Post
    Never had increased soreness from Mass Fx. Which is one of my favorite supps I've ever had btw. On my 4th cycle now.
    4th cycle! damn! I love it that much too! I've probably used 10 bottles... lol
    Scheizekopf

Originally Posted by Scheizekopf View Post
    4th cycle! damn! I love it that much too! I've probably used 10 bottles... lol
    4TH CYCLE?! Is this stuff safe to take 4 cycles so close together like that?? I didnt think it had been out long enough to have taken 4 cycles with no re-coop period..ANYWAYS HERES AN UPDATE

I dont think i mentioned in my post that i can definatly notice a change in body composition.. Alot more than my x-factor cycle as well. I have noticed a great energy/pump boost in the gym. I worked out tri's and abs today and didnt want to leave...Good stuff.