Thread: Fst-7

cianoo333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cianoo333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cianoo333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cianoo333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cianoo333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cianoo333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cianoo333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cianoo333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cianoo333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cianoo333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cianoo333 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fst-7

I have been doing some reading some reading on the FST-7 and I know basically you just finish off with a 7X10, but do you stretch between sets? Or do i have this all wrong
    REP ME

cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cianoo333 View Post
    I have been doing some reading some reading on the FST-7 and I know basically you just finish off with a 7X10, but do you stretch between sets? Or do i have this all wrong
    I hear the FST-7 revolves around synthol use so one won't get the results they are looking for with it unless they use synthol.
    But yes you stretch in between sets. Though I wouldn't recommend this to anyone due to the constant stretching and tightening of the fascia increases chance of injury.