double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

JJ's Extended X-Factor then E-Bol/SuperCissus RX/Shock Therapy/Storm log

Hey all, this is my first log i've posted on these boards but i'll do my best. I'll start by saying that i probably wont be updating the log everyday but more like 3 times a week as i have lots of university work on all the time, damn molecular biology. So without further ado, onto the intro:

I'm starting this log at day 52 of X-Factor and day 4 of E-Bol. I ran XF for 50 days but really only noticed the benefits of total recomp in the last 2 weeks, so it took 5 weeks to kick in for me and because i was loving the gaining of ~2lbs of muscle and losing ~0.5% bf a week in the last 2 weeks so i had to extend my cycle, which i will do by 15 days giving a total time of 65 days on XF. The rest i will save for a future XF cycle.

At day 50 of XF i started my E-Bol of which i have 2 bottles and so i will be on that for 60 days, i havent decided whether to take a week break in between the 2 bottles yet, what do you all think?

(Due to delivery probs i was without XF for 3 days after i finished my second bottle and thats why i'm on day 52 XF and day for E-Bol, in case anyone had picked up on the fact the days hadnt coincided perfectly).

I will start my SuperCissus RX (and Animal Flex) after i have finished my 65 days of XF as i dont want the anti inflam properties to interfere with the XF.

I will also be running a tub of Shock Therapy and Storm throughout the time on E-Bol (and final 15 days of XF). I have not used either of these before, but have been on creatine for a while now and have used GreenMag and SizeOn recently so i dont expect to really feel anything from the Storm.

About Me:

Age = 19
    Height = 6' 5"
    Weight = 202.8lbs
    BF% = 14.1% (Tanita Scales)
    Body type = Ecto/Endo

Been working out for 7 months and have put on 26lbs in that time and unfortunately 3% bf too.

Other Supps being used:

ON 100% Whey
    Milk Protein Concentrate (Casein Protein)
    Xtend (During Workout)
    L-Leucine
    L-Glutamine
    Glycergrow (just finishing off the tub, i've been using it pre and post workout for 4 months now but i have to say i didnt feel much from using it)

GreenMag (I have maybe 10 servings left and will finish these before starting the Storm)

Multivitamin (Similar to AST Multipro 32x)
    Vitamin C (3 x 500mg)

Glucosamine + Chondrotin + MSM - while on XF

Animal Flex - Once XF is finished

ActivaTe was taken for 30 days with XF from day 21-50 (now finished though)

Dosing:

XF - Workout days = 2-1-1 (2 being pre)
    - Rest days = 1-1-1-1

E-Bol - 2-2-2 taken with meal 1,3 and 5.

Shock therapy will be taken just before pre workout meal which is about 1hr preworkout.

Storm / GreenMag will be taken post workout.

SuperCissus - I am using this for both anabolic and therapeutic purposes (wrist and elbow probs) and i dont know how many to take or how to dose, any suggestions?

Training:

My split which i started this week is an 8 day split:

Day 1: Chest (Incline)/Forearms/Abs
    Day 2: Lats/Traps (Back)
    Day 3: Shoulders/Biceps
    Day 4: Rest
    Day 5: Chest (Flat)/Forearms/Abs
    Day 6: Legs
    Day 7: Arms/Side delts
    Day 8: Rest

I started training my chest twice because it is lacking in comparison with the rest of me. My bi's are trained twice as they recover quickly and side delts similarly, plus i want to get wider.

My legs are my strongest part, chest the weakest.

Diet:

Aim for 200-250g protein a day spread over 5 meals spaced every 3 hours.

Carbs and fat i dont really count, i just get my protein and eat carbs and fat till i'm full every 3 hours. I'm "clean bulking".

Water = 1-1.5 gallons a day

Post workout = 37g Whey + 10g L-Leucine + 60g Malto/Dex in 50:50 ratio + 500mg Vit C +GreenMag/Storm

Will update measurements when i next take them.

3 workouts have been completed so far on this split which i will post in a bit.
    Last edited by double__j; 02-08-2007 at 12:12 PM.
    "Before you cut, get something to cut around" - Me

"If you think you're eating enough, YOU'RE NOT" - nutsy54

double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

E-Bol + Shock Therapy Day 1

Ebol + Shock Therapy Day 1 Back

Something i forgot to mention was how i train, i train most exercises for 3 heavy sets going to failure on each set. I aim for 10, 8 then 6 reps on each of the 3 sets and once i get 11, 9 or 7 reps respectively for a set i will up the weight. So i typically set PR's every week. Rest is 3 mins.

Pullups 11, 8, 7, 6

Bent over BB rows overhand grip- 11/60kg 9/62.5kg 6/65kg

Deadlifts (just started) - 11/95 9/100 7/107.5kg

Iso-lat pulldown to front 11/33.75 7/35 7/35kg (each side)

Power shrugs 11/135 11/135 9/140kg

Overall i was pleased with this workout, i am adding a pullup each week in total whilst adding overall weight to myself and my BB rows and iso-lat pulldowns and power shrugs are also increasing each week. My deadlifts are flying up right now, i could probably increase about 10kg a a week but i'd rather stick with 5-7.5kg and keep the risk of injury lower. I am very particular about my form on these as especially with me being so tall injury could occur easily.

First day on e-bol so didnt notice much as expected. I found the shock therapy gave me a feel good feeling about 10mins after taking it and that i was excited to go and lift, which usually after my alarm going off to get me up, i am not. However the stimulant effect is nothing like that of AMP or Stimulant X, if you want to feel really energised these are the way to go, however i dont believe taking these everytime would be good, shock therapy is far more manageable and easier on the body. Looking forward to shoulders/biceps tomorrow.

E-Bol + Shock Therapy Day 2

Shoulders/biceps

Seated BB Shoulder Press - 9/47.5kg 9/47.5 7/50

Smith Seated Shoulder Press - 11/47.5 9/50 7/52.5

DB lateral raises - 9/11.25 8/11.25 5/12.5 8/11.25

Bent over DB flyes - 11+/10 9/11.25 6/12.5 8/11.25

One Arm Cable Curls 9/5.5 8/5.5 7/6 8/5.5(Pin level in stack)

Seated Hammer Curls 9/16.25 8/16.25 5/17.5

A good workout, my shoulders havent shown any improvements for a while and i've had to change up my routine as BB and DB seated presses just werent increasing. i'm hoping using the smith with give them a shock and get them growing again, although using it goes against what i want. Not a great pump in the biceps today as i got sidetracked talking inbetween sets, not too bothered though, i like making friends at the gym. Rest day tomorrow.

Went out on Day 2 and definately drunk more than i should have. I try and keep drinking to a minimum but i'm at uni so going out once or twice a month is a must. Good job it was a rest day as it has taken the whole of it to recover. Chest(Flat) tomorrow.

E-Bol + Shock Therapy Day 4 XF Day 52

My third bottle of XF came yesterday so i took that yesterday and so this makes today my 52nd day on, albeit with a 3 day off period, damn post.

Chest (Flat)/Forearms/Abs

Flat DB Bench Press - 10/27.5 8/27.5 7/27.5

Incline DB Bench Press - 9/23.75 9/23.75 7/25

Gripper machine - 16/35 13/40 11/45 9/47.5 7/52.5 DS 7/35 DSx2 12/25
    (1.5min rest)

Weighted Decline Crunches (2min rest) 10/7.5 10/7.5 7/7.5 6/7.5

Hanging leg raises 12 (Stopped as elbow pads were being replaced and having all my bodyweight on my elbows on a metal bar was too hardcore for me!)

Today wasnt a particularly satisfying workout, then again my chest ones havent been for a couple of months now, it just will not grow. Yes PR's were set, but i'm really hungry to get onto the 32.5kg DB's which i a way off yet. Good pump in my forearms, i've just started training them as i'm beginning to get the reverse popeye look. I'm hoping this gripper machine will be more successful than when i attempted wrist curls for a few weeks.

Legs tomorrow and my squat has stalled at about 8/110kg the past few weeks so i'm thinking of changing my stance tomorrow. I've been squatting with a REALLY wide stance reet at about 45 degrees. I'm thinking of going to a more conventional stance, much narrower with toes much more straight forward. I may not be able to get as low but it'll make a nice change. Usually i dont look forward to leg days but this new split Shock Therapy and E-Bol has given me a bit of pre workout excitement that i've not seen for a month.

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I’d try the Super Cissus Rx as directed on the bottle because XF might have been aggravating your wrist and elbow problems. If need be, you can kick it up a notch. The analgesic effects are definitely notable so see how it goes before mega dosing.

I hope that you finish the XF strong. Two bottles of E-Bol should be a real treat.

Cheers brown dustin, if i get out of the next 2 weeks on XF what i got the previous 2 weeks i'll be very happy and E-Bol will have a lot to do to stay in the same league as XF, i'm optimistic though!

With the supercissus it has 2 different dosing methods, 2 a day and 5 a day, i take it you mean 5 a day for anabolic purposes, and that way i'll get the therapeutic purposes too?

I'm pretty sure the XF does aggrevate the probs but it only for 2 more weeks and i've put up with it for this long, i can wait another 2 for (fingers crossed, touch wood) full recovery on the Supercissus + animal flex.

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by double__j View Post
    Cheers brown dustin, if i get out of the next 2 weeks on XF what i got the previous 2 weeks i'll be very happy and E-Bol will have a lot to do to stay in the same league as XF, i'm optimistic though!

With the supercissus it has 2 different dosing methods, 2 a day and 5 a day, i take it you mean 5 a day for anabolic purposes, and that way i'll get the therapeutic purposes too?

I'm pretty sure the XF does aggrevate the probs but it only for 2 more weeks and i've put up with it for this long, i can wait another 2 for (fingers crossed, touch wood) full recovery on the Supercissus + animal flex.
    Yeah, man. Stick it out! Those last two weeks should be pretty gnarly. I’ll cross my fingers too lol

If you’re taking the 5 cissus caps you should definitely see both the therapeutic and anabolic effects. I only used the Cissus Rx product, but it certainly helped the shoulder problem I had. I never would have been able to jump over that hurdle unless it meant taking some serious time off from lifting which I couldn’t afford.

I’m still shocked at the analgesic effect that I got from Cissus Rx too. I felt nothing with the bulk stuff whatsoever. But someone owed me some supplements for messing up an order, Cissus Rx was in stock so I took a gamble which I’d never regret. NSAIDS never really provided any sort of physical pain relief for me either (just works decent for headaches), so I was quite impressed. It happened very quickly too, and it wasn’t placebo considering how I started military pressing again and pushing PR’s each week.

I hope that you like it too. I’ll be lurking in the background for sure!!

Cheers man, i hope it does the trick too, its the primary reason for using it, added anabolism would be a nice "side effect". Had this wrist prob for pushing 4 months now and its caused me to stop playing basketball, for which i'm captain of my uni! Docs reckon its tendonitis. It has been the cause of my shoddy bicep workouts, one arm cable curls and hammers are the only thing that i can do for biceps which dont hurt it.

On a different note, i will definately be in the XF positive feedback camp if these extra 2 weeks pay off! I would also like to take this opportunity to say you've been a VERY helpful rep, answering PM's and post without fail, cheers and repped, not that it'll make a difference!

JJ

Originally Posted by double__j View Post
    Cheers man, i hope it does the trick too, its the primary reason for using it, added anabolism would be a nice "side effect". Had this wrist prob for pushing 4 months now and its caused me to stop playing basketball, for which i'm captain of my uni! Docs reckon its tendonitis. It has been the cause of my shoddy bicep workouts, one arm cable curls and hammers are the only thing that i can do for biceps which dont hurt it.

On a different note, i will definately be in the XF positive feedback camp if these extra 2 weeks pay off! I would also like to take this opportunity to say you've been a VERY helpful rep, answering PM's and post without fail, cheers and repped, not that it'll make a difference!

JJ
    Thanks, bro. I would have repped you earlier but I’m running on empty.

Flip me a PM if your doctor confirms that it’s tendonitis in your wrist too. Two weeks isn’t a long time and it’s hard to judge the severity of your wrist complications. But XF can inflame your wrist even further, no big secret there. So you and your doc will need to call the shots. Personally, if it’s bearable, I would honestly continue as long as I didn’t see any imminent dangers though (I don’t always practice what I preach lol). Just make sure to keep an eye on it.

The Animal Flex should be really nice too. Almost forgot about that - solid looking ingredient profile and I never expect anything but quality products from Universal. I may actually spoil myself and buy some Animal Pak multi’s because it’s been a while.

This log should be one to watch for sure. Just subscribed so I don’t fall behind.

Cool, my first subscriber! I had the wrist prob before XF and tbh its stayed pretty much the same all the way throughout so i dont think the XF has really done it much harm, maybe just stopped it healing. Fortunately i've listened to it well, abiding by if it hurts i'm not going to work it, but fortunately i found the cable curls and hammers were for the most part fine and am up +0.5" on my arms since starting XF so i've still had great arm gains. The wrist wrap i have of which somethimes i wear 2 has helped hugely (the ones guys wear fro really heavy benching).

Cheers again browndustin for your help and concern. Unfortunately its now 9pm over here and i'm about to hit the uni library. "Drag"

Leg update to follow tomorrow.

JJ

E-Bol + Shock Therapy Day 5, XF Day 53

Legs:

Squats: 11/100 9/105 8/107.5kg

Leg Press: 11/220 11/230 11/240

Leg Extensions: 9/140 7/140 7/120 (toes straight up, not outwards)

Lying Leg Curls: 9/47.5 7/50 6/50

Hammer Strength Calf Raises: 14/140 13/140 10/150 9/150 8/155

For the first time in a long time i was actually looking forward to my leg workout. I think it has something to do with the slightly pumped/energetic feeling and definite feel good feeling Shock Therapy gives me preworkout.

As i mentioned before i changed my squatting stance today as my very wide stance was getting stale and also producing wierd quads, a good outer sweep but nothing in the inner quad department. I also tried to keep my toes pointing more forwards, at about 70 degrees as oppossed to 45 degrees before. Because i physically cannot get as low with this stance regardless of weight i feel i can use a bit more weight than usual, although i didnt go for it today, i just wanted to sort the form out. I think this stance puts more emphasis on my quads.

I cannot count my leg press weights as PR's as unfortunately my spotter insisted on giving a little help each rep, despite me saying only help if i fail.

I think i will change my leg extension form too and keep my toes pointing upwards and not at 45 degrees to see if i can get better overall quad development and not just the outer sweep.

I also did calves for the first time and they are very sore.

Overall lots of changes to the workout today but i feel it will help me get over my hatred for leg days that has been developing for a while due to heavy wide stance squats which i find brutal.

REALLY looking forward to tomorrows Arms/Side Delts Workout, i love working my arms.
    Last edited by double__j; 02-10-2007 at 02:20 PM.

E-Bol + Shock Therapy Day 6, XF Day 54

Today i recorded my weight, bf% and lbs of muscle as per my tanita scales. I did everything as usual but my results were odd to say the least. A week ago i was 202.8lbs at 14.1% with 165lbs of muscle. This week i was 201.6lbs with 15.4% and 162.4lbs of muscle!!! Now i'm not going to lie and say this didnt bother me and play on my mind but i know that my diet and workout was pretty much the same as every other week and thus i know its impossible that those measurments are accurate. It is also clear to me that i'm looking leaner every week and there's no way i've added 1.2% bf and lost 2.6lbs of muscle in a week.

Arms/Side Delts

Smith Close Grip Bench Press (Top 1/2 of movement): 11/72.5 9/75 6/75kg

Overhead Double handed DB tricep extension: 11/27.5 7/30 5/30

V-Bar Pusdowns: 9/9.5 8/9.5 7/9.5 (pin in weight stack)

EZ-bar pushdown: 8/8 --> Dropset 10/6

One-arm cable curls: 10/5.75 9/5.75 7/6 6/6

Seated hammer curls: 7/17.5 6/17.5 6/17.5 --> Dropset 4/12.5

DB Lateral Raises: 10/11.25 10/11.25 6/12.5 9/11.25

This was another good workout. As usual i either added weight or reps to the majority of my sets. My form is beginning to slip on my close grip bench so i'll probably lower the weight next week and sort that out. I went heavier on hammer curls and included a dropset as i havent progressed on them for a while.

I've noticed a couple of feelings as of late but i'm not sure what to attribute them to. First is an increase in hunger. I've had speels like this before but they generally only last a few days, this has been at least 5 now.

Secondly is a vast increase in aggression and a great loss of patience, i'm finding little things very annoying for example. I have no idea what this could be due to, i finished ActivaTe a week ago and i thought that whilst on ActivaTe was when affects like this were suppossed to be felt not after. If anyone can shed some light on what either of these affects might be due to, i'd be grateful.

JJ