Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2020
    MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Thanksgiving Julia! Don't know if you will read this, but wanted to just let you know that I am thinking of you and your family! Hope your day is wonderful!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleMom View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving Julia! Don't know if you will read this, but wanted to just let you know that I am thinking of you and your family! Hope your day is wonderful!!

Same here Julia!
    Thinking of you and your family....I wish you all the best !
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

Goal: Build More Muscle! Luvdogs's Avatar
    Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Happy Thanksgiving!

HI Trish and Joan! Thanks so much and I wish you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving as well.

Emmy is off with her mother and hubs and I get the whole weekend alone together! We are doing our "wine country picnic" Thanksgiving again.

We have a new addition to the family...yes ANOTHER dog! That makes four now. She was the neighbors dog at work and she was being mistreated and it just broke my heart. So she is now our cute little Genie! She is a Chihuahua/Jack Russell mix, Lord help me! She has completely won our hearts and Abby has someone who can keep up with her. The back yard has become their racetrack!
    Attached Images
    Julia

SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SNSTerp79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What a comeback! Pics of an adorable dog and good news about a cozy weekend with the hubs. Have fun, and have a great turkey day!
    Sasha
    a.k.a. SNSTerp79

Note New Journal Title: Flab & Fluff to Fit & Firm

AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    aw she is adorable!

Hope you had a nice picnic! How nice We miss you around here Jules!! Hope you are well!!
    "Strong, pure and happy thoughts build up the body in vigor and grace."
    - James Allen

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

www.mymonavie.com/proverb16
    Best product I have found that is a way to get your fruit, great for an active lifestyle, and VERY macro friendly..........not to mention an amazing opportunity

sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hello!

Hope you have a happy thanksgiving!

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi Julia It's so great to hear from you again!!
    I've been thinkig about you.

How wonderful you adopted another, needy companion. I applaud you Julia, you truely are a loving soul.

If I had the time and means to take care of unwanted dogs/cats, my house would be full of love like yours is.
    God Bless you for your kindness.
    Your friends are so lucky to have you.

Omigawd! Genie is absolutley adorable.!!!
    Look at that little face, I could squeeze her...but not too hard

How on earth can someone neglect or abuse such beautiful creatures, it's beyond my knowledge.
    Genie is a lucky gal!

Happy Holidays Julia, to you and your entire family!
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So good to hear from you!!!! Your Thanksgiving sounds wonderful!!

What a cute dog!!!!
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."

Goal: Build More Muscle! Luvdogs's Avatar
    Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SNSTerp79 View Post
    What a comeback! Pics of an adorable dog and good news about a cozy weekend with the hubs. Have fun, and have a great turkey day!
    Thanks Sasha, I just love this little mutt!

Originally Posted by AgeRage View Post
    aw she is adorable!

Hope you had a nice picnic! How nice We miss you around here Jules!! Hope you are well!!
    Hi We had a great picnic! Ate too much and had some awesome wine I was given at work!

Originally Posted by sherdi View Post
    Hello!

Hope you have a happy thanksgiving!
    Hi Sherri!

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Hi Julia It's so great to hear from you again!!
    I've been thinkig about you.

How wonderful you adopted another, needy companion. I applaud you Julia, you truely are a loving soul.

If I had the time and means to take care of unwanted dogs/cats, my house would be full of love like yours is.
    God Bless you for your kindness.
    Your friends are so lucky to have you.

Omigawd! Genie is absolutley adorable.!!!
    Look at that little face, I could squeeze her...but not too hard

How on earth can someone neglect or abuse such beautiful creatures, it's beyond my knowledge.
    Genie is a lucky gal!

Happy Holidays Julia, to you and your entire family!
    Hi Joan, thanks for the kind words. Hubby says I have A.A.D.D. (Apdopt-a-doggie-disorder) Yeah but in the morning he reaches over to cuddle with her! Yes, yes she sleeps in the bed with us....

Originally Posted by twinnett View Post
    So good to hear from you!!!! Your Thanksgiving sounds wonderful!!

What a cute dog!!!!
    Hi Tara!

One of these days I need to get back on a regular training shedule. Very hit and miss right now. No reason other than laziness! I'm good with the cardio (mostly outdoors) but the weight rack is lonesome
    Julia

moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Happy "late" Thanksgiving!!!!

It is so good to see you posting again I am sure that it was crazy moving into the new house and getting settled. Your new job sounds fantastic and more importantly, you seem to be really enjoying it and the people who you work with too - that is so important when you spend a good portion of your day there.

I was so happy to read too that you had adopted another dog And so cute to boot!!!!! lol That is one big happy home that you have with family, animals and lots of love
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing well!