Iron Bull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Bull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Bull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Bull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Bull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool There is a desire to look even better...

There is a desire to look even better...
    Attached Images
    http://www.body-building.ru

self made man

TheIronSpud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you natural?
    That's it.

Iron Bull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Bull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Bull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Bull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Bull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

In Russia, all peoples - NATURALES!
    :0)

self made man

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    otlichno! Ya is Saratova.
    Always in on join date threads crew

Pусский Бра Kpy crew

dnelleb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this fake ???????????

Someone must know

Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bring up your quads.
    "I thought I was looking at my mother's old douche bag except that's in Ohio." - Dudley Dawson aka Booger

"Idle Hands spend time at the genitals, and we all know God hates that" - Drippy

brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    that guy isnt fake, hes posted many different pictures.

Muscle_Extreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well i know for sure that this is a russian guy, since the signs in the back are real, but i dont know know if the guy who posted the pic is the guy on the pic. HAHA all russians natural?? HAHA Juice is legal in most eastern europe, i know cause i come from there

crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking good!
    How old are you?

Already mentioned, but the outer sweep of your quads look to be lagging.
    It could be the pose though. That pos looks like it could use some work. It woud look better if you were a little more upright, that way your legs will look better.-Justa a suggestion.

Mike
    "What is obsessive for one, is the bare and shameful minimum for another"

""We like to watch 'normal' people like you tell us about how they can't get in shape. We smile and nod sympathetically like we feel your pain, but actually, we're thinking that you're a pathetic piece of **** that needs to grow a spine and join a gym. ""

Thumbs up What I to you a forgery?

What I to you a forgery? I the alive normal person. Now 34 years and I really am not able to pose for me. I am not the professional. Body building my hobby. Concerning naturalism one more photo. I with the tablet "doctor" on a door. I think, that 34 years it not the guy, it already the man. Especially "guy" in Russian dictionary language means BLUE! All of good luck!
    Attached Images

self made man

crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: What I to you a forgery?

Originally posted by Iron Bull
    What I to you a forgery? I the alive normal person. Now 34 years and I really am not able to pose for me. I am not the professional. Body building my hobby. Concerning naturalism one more photo. I with the tablet "doctor" on a door. I think, that 34 years it not the guy, it already the man. Especially "guy" in Russian dictionary language means BLUE! All of good luck!
    Looking at the last pic, it looks like you really need to work on your legs. They are lagging behind a lot.

As far as posing. Just look thru a lot of different pictures from competitions and mimic them. Then find the ones that due 'your' body justice. Not all poses are going to look good, so pick the ones that do, and go from there.

You say 'natural in Russia', does that really mean not natural if you came to the states?
    "What is obsessive for one, is the bare and shameful minimum for another"

""We like to watch 'normal' people like you tell us about how they can't get in shape. We smile and nod sympathetically like we feel your pain, but actually, we're thinking that you're a pathetic piece of **** that needs to grow a spine and join a gym. ""

Cool

I know, that I " do not have legs ". While is not present. I work above it.
    Good luck!

self made man

Lightbulb Ridiculous retort!

[i]HAHA Juice is legal in most eastern europe, i know cause i come from there [/B]
    The uncle! Recollect your natural sportsmen:
    Ben Jonson...It(he) one of that costs(stands). How it(he) ran 100 meters? Natural "West"...

self made man

muscleman_sam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    from the first it looks like you need some more calves, and overally quads. yhea i say set aside like thirty minutes every few days for posing. make sure you have good lighting and mirrors to the back as well. have someone who knows posing give you advice and critque you.
    "There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is an idea whose time has come."
    -Victor Hugo

Exclamation to eat to me it is necessary more

Yes, to eat to me it is necessary more. And all photosessions are done(made) by any person who passed near to me. It not professional photos. It is my leisure: body building...

self made man

Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: What I to you a forgery?

Originally posted by Iron Bull

you have huge forearms bro.

Exclamation Thank for the comment.

The most ridiculous, that to forearms, I give not enough attention. They grow. And as are inflated during training. Thank for the comment.

self made man

Exclamation Has dried out

During preparation has reset(dumped) 12 kg...
    Attached Images

self made man

Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wasnt Ben Johnson that guy from Canada who took steroids and got his olympic medal taken away??

Well, juiced or not, lookin good dude. I agree the legs are probably the area that needs work, great upper body though!

Exclamation

Yes, that Ben. And legs - we shall shake!
    Attached Images

self made man

one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Look good ,you. Sure no take russian is naturalles? It are many Ben Johnson.

Thomaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomaz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by one idiot
    Look good ,you. Sure no take russian is naturalles? It are many Ben Johnson.
    Uhm, what?

Thumbs up Sight - impudent..... But hungry!

Sight not simply sure. A sight on mine SIMPLY IMPUDENT :0)!!!
    Attached Images

self made man

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

To viglyadish otlichno! Kakda amerikantsi govoryat 'guy' eto znachit prosto 'paren' , a 'gay' znachit 'goluboi' .

Kakoi u tebya rost? I skolko ti vesish?
    Always in on join date threads crew

Pусский Бра Kpy crew

Otvet

Seichas moi ves 118 kg. A rost 190.Chtobi bilo vidno esche foto.
    Attached Images

self made man