hm647 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hm647 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hm647 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hm647 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hm647 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hm647 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

what pre workout with masterdrol

My methyl masterdrol just came in I was wondering if I should take a preworkout drink or supp with it. Right now I'm on animal pump but wondering if I should switch to no shotgun. thanks

quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well if your not already on Whey Protein then youshould start up with that. Because this product uses protein synthesis to build muscle. Creatine is good but isnt neccesary. I think you should start a review/log on this product i was looking at it myself when i found this post. Would love to see you start a log on this!

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are going to be taking methyl masterdrol but don't know what to take preworkout?

I think you may not be ready to go through with the masterdrol.

The difference between No Shotgun and Animal Pump will not be relevant. Your preworkout nutrition is of a lot more importance.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

hm647 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hm647 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hm647 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hm647 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hm647 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hm647 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Red face

Originally Posted by quickgain View Post
    well if your not already on Whey Protein then youshould start up with that. Because this product uses protein synthesis to build muscle. Creatine is good but isnt neccesary. I think you should start a review/log on this product i was looking at it myself when i found this post. Would love to see you start a log on this!
    I'll probably will i was going to stack it with hemadrol but didn't want to destroy my liver, so I might stack it with methyl 1P dont know yet..

Originally Posted by Lonny View Post
    You are going to be taking methyl masterdrol but don't know what to take preworkout?

I think you may not be ready to go through with the masterdrol.

The difference between No Shotgun and Animal Pump will not be relevant. Your preworkout nutrition is of a lot more importance.

I've been reading logs and reviews for months now and decided to do it. Your right anyway I'll just take cytogainer with all required supps but I might add a no product do you know any good ones??

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hm647 View Post
    I've been reading logs and reviews for months now and decided to do it. Your right anyway I'll just take cytogainer with all required supps but I might add a no product do you know any good ones??
    I would pickup a good volumizer to use when you start PCT. This is what most people agree works best since they are going to get weaker once they stop taking this "Steroid" and the creatine and other ingredients helps to keep the strength up. And you'll probably already be getting good pumps from the masterdrol anyway.

SAN Fierce is stim based, and has a host of ingredients to keep strength and size gains. Otherwise I would go with Vault. Im a SAN rep though so im a bit biased since I haven't tried many other products.

Lonny says

[QUOTE=Lonny;12982842]I would pickup a good volumizer to use when you start PCT. This is what most people agree works best since they are going to get weaker once they stop taking this "Steroid" and the creatine and other ingredients helps to keep the strength up. And you'll probably already be getting good pumps from the masterdrol anyway.

SAN Fierce is stim based, and has a host of ingredients to keep strength and size gains. Otherwise I would go with Vault. Im a SAN rep though so im a bit biased since I haven't tried many other products.[/QUOTE

thanks

thanks
    I just saw that you mentioned your liver, do you have the proper support supplements? Milk Thistle and Anti-oxidants and such?

Lonny says

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good stuff, Lonny. That’s a good question. Do you have your support supplements down? Don’t take this as any disrespect, but from what you’re presented so far I’m going to assume that this is your first time around and it’s possible that you haven’t researched this enough.

If you haven’t acquired your support supplements, I’d suggest looking at Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support. It’s an amazing product and if you decide to stack with another methyl (something I’d discourage, methyl masterdrol is POWERFUL) then look at pilocosanol and additional NAC for both before and after. I would preload all your supports at least two weeks prior and run them all the way through until the end of your PCT… You can FEEL the damage that methyl masterdrol does and if you haven’t used it already, it’s very powerful by itself. I didn’t even feel the need to run it at 30mg my first time around.

Stay safe and have a strong cycle. You can definitely save the cell volumizers for afterwards because if you’re like me, the pumps were almost too crazy. Make sure to do plasia stretches afterwards to help maximize your gains.

Originally Posted by Lonny View Post
    I just saw that you mentioned your liver, do you have the proper support supplements? Milk Thistle and Anti-oxidants and such?

PCT milk thistle=1g Saw palmetto=500mg Hawthorne berry= 1000mg Retain=3caps Nolva=40/40/20/20 and Rebound Xt= 2 caps

I'm pretty much done with my PCT i really want a pre workout supp with no boost and energy with no creatine in it. If anyone knows any besides the one you gave me that would be great..

Originally Posted by browndustin View Post
    Good stuff, Lonny. That’s a good question. Do you have your support supplements down? Don’t take this as any disrespect, but from what you’re presented so far I’m going to assume that this is your first time around and it’s possible that you haven’t researched this enough.

If you haven’t acquired your support supplements, I’d suggest looking at Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support. It’s an amazing product and if you decide to stack with another methyl (something I’d discourage, methyl masterdrol is POWERFUL) then look at pilocosanol and additional NAC for both before and after. I would preload all your supports at least two weeks prior and run them all the way through until the end of your PCT… You can FEEL the damage that methyl masterdrol does and if you haven’t used it already, it’s very powerful by itself. I didn’t even feel the need to run it at 30mg my first time around.

Stay safe and have a strong cycle. You can definitely save the cell volumizers for afterwards because if you’re like me, the pumps were almost too crazy. Make sure to do plasia stretches afterwards to help maximize your gains.

I know I dont want to get bad side effects so I'm running it 20/20/20

xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldnt use an no product while on this pumps will be good already and it will probably only make you have worse backpumps
    If at first you succeed, try something harder.

PCT milk thistle=1g Saw palmetto=500mg Hawthorne berry= 1000mg Retain=3caps Nolva=40/40/20/20 and Rebound Xt= 2 caps

I'm pretty much done with my PCT i really want a pre workout supp with no boost and energy with no creatine in it. If anyone knows any besides the one you gave me that would be great..
    You definitely have done your homework support and PCT wise. The reason we assumed you may not be ready is because most people using PH's/PS's aren't really interested in a NO booster for on cycle. Don't anabolics usually give a really good pump?

Ergopharm AMP may be what you are looking for stim-wise, though caffeine sometimes negates the NO boost of some products. Either some bulk arginine in Malate or EE form, or something like VasoFlow by SAN (just started using it the other day, and again im biased).

I honestly don't think you'll need something more for NO boost. You'd be better off waiting till off cycle when pumps won't come as easy. But again its all your decision.

Lonny says