is back from hiatus! ElSpaceBandito's Avatar
    ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation Sore Shoulders From Dips

Ok ppl i got a problem, when i do dips i get this pain in the top/front part of my shoulders. this doesnt occur while im doing the reps i only feel it after i finish or even a lil bit later on. i recon its prob got sumthing to do with my form...but iv had my dad, who is a bb-er check my form, he said ti was good...so im a bit confused atm....help out

-cheers
    Next Oleksandr Kutcher In The Making!

Mond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've had the same problem, its either one of these two reasons.1.you're going below parallel 2.you are leaning too forward, which stresses you shoulders and involves the lower chest

Dips - Triceps Version

Tips: Using the parallel bars, grip the handles and push yourself up to your starting position. With ELBOWS CLOSE to body and hips straight, lower body until shoulders are slightly stretched. Push body up in same posture and repeat. You can bend and cross your legs or keep them straight. To work the triceps, keep your body STRAIGHT up and down and do not lean over. Leaning over would work more of the lower chest. You can add weight by using a Dip Belt.

hope my info helps
    Last edited by Mond; 02-27-2006 at 03:30 AM. Reason: copy and pasted extra info

m27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that means you're probably leaning forward too much and engaging your anterior delts
    Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
    - Mark Twain