Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000)

Somone spiked one of my drinks tonight (SRS)

it was ****ed up at first, anal bleeding while ****ting, and I was pushing so hard my nose started bleeding, I was literally about to call the hospital.

Now its 503 (AM) in the morning, and I usually go to bed around 10 PM

I still feel kinda energized but i need to sleep, is taking sleeping pills a bad idea or should I just wait it out???

onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hows ur ass feel

eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    iduntoldyouyouwasgonnagetraped.jpg

bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bigcc View Post
    it was ****ed up at first, anal bleeding while ****ting, and I was pushing so hard my nose started bleeding, I was literally about to call the hospital.

Now its 503 (AM) in the morning, and I usually go to bed around 10 PM

I still feel kinda energized but i need to sleep, is taking sleeping pills a bad idea or should I just wait it out???
    and it was an upper of some sort, not a roofie because I remember everything with extreme accuracy

wtf is wrong with some people?

Originally Posted by onestep View Post
    hows ur ass feel
    fine now after the bloody **** I was having (serious)

wtf bro anyone know what was slipped to me? Like I said I remember everything fine, and I had bros lookin out for me, I just didn't keep a good enough look on my drinks i guess

MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    someone dumped a bottle of visine in your drink brah lol.
    MMMC
    ~ The PS3 Brotherhood: Maloki ~

Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wtf did they give you...did it make you constipated or diarrhea(srs) or wat?
    -Night Miscers Crew-

im seriously wondering why someone would slip an UPPER TO A DUDE?????

You're not gonna increase your chances of being laid (sick ****) and now ive just been up all night

ugh this ****in blows i need to sleep!

SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lmao @ op that sucks
    I rep back everyone

Originally Posted by MajorGainz View Post
    someone dumped a bottle of visine in your drink brah lol.
    no..... this is the latest (or earliest i guess) ive been up in possibly years

Originally Posted by Gankez365 View Post
    wtf did they give you...did it make you constipated or diarrhea(srs) or wat?
    **** if I know, I couldnt piss for **** (had to drink like 8 glasses of water before i could), and my **** was all bloody, i srsly almost called the hospital but im cool now outside of being tired as **** and not being able to sleep

MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MajorGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did you piss off the bartender? Are you feeling cold? Is it hard to breathe?
    MMMC

DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doubt it was an upper..do you have any idea of the time frame that it happened? I've heard a lot of story's of people dumping various household chemicals into drinks of people they don't like at house parties...you still might want to consider hospital
    Local Manverage
    brb fitting through doors and still reaching gas pedals

SlapChopper is just really nice. (+1000) SlapChopper is just really nice. (+1000) SlapChopper is just really nice. (+1000) SlapChopper is just really nice. (+1000) SlapChopper is just really nice. (+1000) SlapChopper is just really nice. (+1000) SlapChopper is just really nice. (+1000) SlapChopper is just really nice. (+1000) SlapChopper is just really nice. (+1000) SlapChopper is just really nice. (+1000) SlapChopper is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122171461

HI Honey,

I want you to read this when you're alone and when you're completely sober. If you've been drinking, close this and come back to it later.

Today I told you that you could not come home if you've been drinking or if you plan on drinking. We're doing this because we love you and because we are concerned about your health, and the well being of both K and T. (along with both dad and myself)
    We are all very concerned about you. It is rare these days that we get to spend time with the "real " C- the one who is kind, loving, and intelligent. Instead, more and more often we're spending time with the drunk C- the one who screams and yells at
    all of us, who slurs his words, who argues and who can be insensitive and rude.
    Your last trip home, after yelling at both dad and I, you went home and called us at 11:30 pm, knowing we both had to work the next day and would be sleeping. The problem was that you simply didn't care. You thought you might have left your shoes here, and that
    was reason enough to wake us both up. Our needs didn't matter.
    We love you more then anything in this world, and it's because we love you so much that we can't continue to watch you destroy yourself. So, here are the rules that we're going to have to enforce- for all of our sake:

1) If you plan on drinking at all, you may not come home- you'll need to stay at school or at a friend's house.
    2) If you have already had anything at all to drink, you may not come home. If dad feels you have had something to drink, he will not pick you up. If he is already there, he will have to leave without you- no matter how badly it makes him feel.
    3) Whether drunk or sober, if you yell at either of us again, you will be immediately sent out of the house. We've done way too much for you to be treated that way by you
    4) If you want me to make you an appt., do your laundry, have dad drive you some place, lend you my car, etc., you need to ask nicely, without yelling at us if we say "no" for whatever reason
    Because you offer to use the breathalyzer, does not mean we have to allow you to drive our car. I gave it to you so you would know if it was safe or not for you to drive, not as permission for you to take my car whenever you want. Because you're sober, doesn't mean you
    can always take my car.

I'm not writing this to hurt you and I don't want you feeling that we don't want you here- it is the opposite. I want my #1 son who I love more then the world. I want to see the young man who we are so proud of. I can't continue to see the person I'm afraid you may
    become if you don't slow down your drinking. You're well on your way to becoming an alcoholic- if you're not already- a sickness that literally killed your grandfather (dad's dad). When dad sees you drunk it destroys him. We love you so much and can't stand to
    see you drunk any longer, which is why I'm having to write this. K was so bothered by your behavior the night you screamed at me that he almost called the police on you. The boys really look up to you (whether you believe that or not!), but they're losing that respect-
    something I find really sad. Both have said that they no longer want to ever see you drunk again.

So please honey, no more drinking or being drunk around any of us- not even one beer. One turns into two, etc. When you come home, come sober and stay that way so I can visit with the son that I love more then anything in this world. I want to see the son who never used to lie to me, and is kind and respectful. Today you said you'd go straight to your room if you were drunk following your party on Saturday, but the problem is that once you're drunk you no longer care, or remember, what you said. Your drinking has gotten WAY out of control-
    you are drunk almost every time we see or speak with you. (or have taken some sort of drug) You went to your grandparent's house drunk, went shopping with me drunk, went to school drunk, you drink in the morning, you drink when you're alone- all of the warning signs of being an alcoholic. You told me that when you got back from Hawaii you would only drink on weekends- that lasted a month or two and now you drink more then you ever did- it needs to stop.

You have a family who loves you, you're bright and funny- there is no reason why you should need alcohol to get through a day or to have fun. I asked you once if you would ever commit suicide and you swore to me that you would never
    do something like that. It would absolutely kill me if anything ever happened to you. But, your drinking IS a form of committing suicide- you're going to kill yourself and I can't watch you do it. Please, C- for us- please get yourself some help if you can't quit or cut way back on your own. Put school first and if you have to drink, leave it for the weekends.
    If you can't do that, then please don't come here- I can't watch you destroy yourself any longer. If you want help, we'll get you that help- just say the word and it's done. Please think of how your behavior is affecting the rest of us.

This is your home and will always be your home, but not when you're drunk or have been drinking or taking drugs.
    I love you and am so proud you- please really think about what I've said. You're literally killing me and your dad when you are here drunk- it needs to stop.

Love you always- don't ever forget that,

Mom
    Free LastChanceToWin.

srsly i need to sleep, having no idea of what I was drugged with, is popping an ****** a bad idea? I have **** to do tomorrow but I stil feel wired, along with a hangover from the original drinks i had

this sucks bros

Registered User Nightman_Cometh's Avatar
    Nightman_Cometh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nightman_Cometh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nightman_Cometh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nightman_Cometh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nightman_Cometh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nightman_Cometh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nightman_Cometh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nightman_Cometh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nightman_Cometh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nightman_Cometh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nightman_Cometh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What the hell?

You were bleeding whilst taking a dump? That doesn't sound like a club-drug after-effect.

Go see a doctor
    You ride like a cowboy toward the sun
    And life ain't fun, when you're on the run
    Got your gold and you got your gun
    But life as an outlaw just begun
    Got your shotgun by your side
    Got your horse and you got your pride
    You ride til there ain't no place to hide
    It's sad cause the bad guys always die

Why you mad though? creepingjustice's Avatar
    creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500) creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500) creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500) creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500) creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500) creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500) creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500) creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500) creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500) creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500) creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500)
    Any homo's hit on you through the night?

isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    guess the letter your mom gave you wasn't enoguh for you to stop drinking

so now they hired someone to spike ur drink with anal bleeding seeds, how's that going for yA?

DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerMeister101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    srsly i need to sleep, having no idea of what I was drugged with, is popping an ****** a bad idea? I have **** to do tomorrow but I stil feel wired, along with a hangover from the original drinks i had

this sucks bros
    Bro answer my other question, also I forgot to ask where you at a bar/club or house party. if you're for real this is no joke
    Local Manverage

Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no..... this is the latest (or earliest i guess) ive been up in possibly years

**** if I know, I couldnt piss for **** (had to drink like 8 glasses of water before i could), and my **** was all bloody, i srsly almost called the hospital but im cool now outside of being tired as **** and not being able to sleep
    if i had to guess id say it was meth... i know it makes ya **** though im not sure if it makes the **** bloody or not... google meth and bloody ****.. see wat comes up (im at work and the filter will stop me from looking up drugs)
    -Night Miscers Crew-

Did you piss off the bartender? Are you feeling cold? Is it hard to breathe?
    no i actually made a point to get along with him, and I feel fine now outside of not being able to sleep despite it being 5:16 after drinking all night

Originally Posted by DerMeister101 View Post
    Doubt it was an upper..do you have any idea of the time frame that it happened? I've heard a lot of story's of people dumping various household chemicals into drinks of people they don't like at house parties...you still might want to consider hospital
    Im familiar with uppers since I used ******** for studying, and im damn sure this is what its like, except i feel much more retarded and a lot more tired (albeit not being able to sleep)

as for the hospital I think I'm fine, but I was really close for a moment

point being? it was my bros 21st bday

Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just feel lucky op that it wasnt something worse...

I was out with a mate and he went to teh bar and got himself a drink... came back to where me and a few other mates were sitting and drank it... Fast fwd about 20 minutes or so and he starts flipping out saying he has to get out of there... so we take him home and he starts flipping out about rabbits and demons comming out of the walls.

No idea what was put in his drink...

I wasnt joking about the Visine thing op. **** can be deadly if they put enough in your drink. Usually it causes diarrhea but when its a lot it causes constipation and tons of other bad things. It can even put a person into a coma.

If you pissed off a person who smokes weed last night, most likely they took their bottle of visine to your drink.
    MMMC

I wasnt joking about the Visine thing op. **** can be deadly if they put enough in your drink. Usually it causes diarrhea but when its a lot it causes constipation and tons of other bad things. It can even put a person into a coma.

If you pissed off a person who smokes weed last night, most likely they took their bottle of visine to your drink.
    visine isnt an upper tho brah
    -Night Miscers Crew-

Originally Posted by Milamber View Post

I was out with a mate and he went to teh bar and got himself a drink... came back to where me and a few other mates were sitting and drank it... Fast fwd about 20 minutes or so and he starts flipping out saying he has to get out of there... so we take him home and he starts flipping out about rabbits and demons comming out of the walls.

That's actually the funniest **** I have heard in awhile. If a buddy of mine flipped out about seeing rabbits and demons come out of the wall I would be rolling around on the floor for a solid 3 minutes. I would love to know what drug was used there
    Local Manverage

Originally Posted by Milamber View Post

That's actually the funniest **** I have heard in awhile. If a buddy of mine flipped out about seeing rabbits and demons come out of the wall I would be rolling around on the floor for a solid 3 minutes. I would love to know what drug was used there
    the only hallucinogen i can think of that he would be able to take in a drink would be acid... paranoia/seeing ****...was he seeing weird colors?
    -Night Miscers Crew-

Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know so many people who have claimed that their drink was spiked, 98% of the time they are just lightweights who dont know their limits lol

but in your case it sounds like something could have most definately been put in your drink, no idea what. you on any other medication that could have had an adverse affect with the alcohol?

Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That was just the start of it... It went on for hours and hours of him seaming fine then he would start to flip out and saying things like ants were in his skin and he was trying to claw them out... in the end we had to tie him to the bed by his hands and feet with belts because he was drawing blood and ****,.

Originally Posted by Nightman_Cometh View Post
    What the hell?

You were bleeding whilst taking a dump? That doesn't sound like a club-drug after-effect.

Go see a doctor
    like I said I was fully aware the entire time, I didn't have any realization I was drugged until my **** was bloody and I couldn't go to sleep for 5 hours (and continuing)

Originally Posted by creepingjustice View Post
    Any homo's hit on you through the night?
    not a single one, srs

Originally Posted by isym View Post
    guess the letter your mom gave you wasn't enoguh for you to stop drinking

so now they hired someone to spike ur drink with anal bleeding seeds, how's that going for yA?
    lovely bro thanks for the concern brah

Bro answer my other question, also I forgot to ask where you at a bar/club or house party. if you're for real this is no joke
    i was at a bar for a friends 21st, I dont think theres anything seriously wrong since I feel fine now (tired as **** though) but it was rought at first

Originally Posted by Gankez365 View Post
    if i had to guess id say it was meth... i know it makes ya **** though im not sure if it makes the **** bloody or not... google meth and bloody ****.. see wat comes up (im at work and the filter will stop me from looking up drugs)
    doesn't seem to be a typical side effect.... can you even slip meth into drinks???

Im still wondering what sort of ****ing psychopath would do this in the first place, let alone waste his money on it.

AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not aware of any drugs whose side effect is anal bleeding while ****ting.

lex. is on a distinguished road. (+10) lex. is on a distinguished road. (+10) lex. is on a distinguished road. (+10) lex. is on a distinguished road. (+10) lex. is on a distinguished road. (+10) lex. is on a distinguished road. (+10) lex. is on a distinguished road. (+10) lex. is on a distinguished road. (+10) lex. is on a distinguished road. (+10) lex. is on a distinguished road. (+10) lex. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sorry bout that brah.... just thought you were kind of cute.

jk (no homo)