Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Fight Science: Hard Body Training

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/..._Body_Training

holy **** guys, incredible stuff !!!

LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You just made my weekend.

Reps if you can supply any links or information on how to develop the ability to break stone etc. for a beginner. Not 8 bricks, but just beginner stuff on how to start developing this ability. I always thought it was so interesting.
    "The machine isn't that strong, much less so than a muscular man. Even women should be able to beat it," said Atlus spokeswoman Ayano Sakiyama, calling the recall of the arm spirit arcade machine "a precaution."

MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This is amazing

I SEA the warrior within Manuel73's Avatar
    Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Patrok
    http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/..._Body_Training

holy **** guys, incredible stuff !!!

great link ,thanks man!!
    ***Manuel73 fat loss log:

"THE ROAD CYCLING FACTOR....another tool to reach the 180lbs mark"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139735553

TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nice.

Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    id take any boxer over those brick breakers

LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LionofJud@h has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well of course, but those guys I"m sure can take an insane beating, and if they do get a hit off on you, it'll probably break something. Having that type of calcified bone buildup allows you to strike harder without worry of injury, and take more punishment.
    "The machine isn't that strong, much less so than a muscular man. Even women should be able to beat it," said Atlus spokeswoman Ayano Sakiyama, calling the recall of the arm spirit arcade machine "a precaution."

MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainFrameSolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Hunterchilla
    id take any boxer over those brick breakers
    I would take a world class boxer over 90% of fighters, but that doesn't take away from the fact these two are amazing.

Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by LionofJud@h
    Well of course, but those guys I"m sure can take an insane beating, and if they do get a hit off on you, it'll probably break something. Having that type of calcified bone buildup allows you to strike harder without worry of injury, and take more punishment.

there not gonna break **** if they dont hit properly, and use all their bodyweight in their attacks.

They could be linemen and hit off the snap. Everyone gets setup before each play.

Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chett is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    They could be linemen and hit off the snap. Everyone gets setup before each play.

what

are you trying to tell me that they would break a bone by just extending their arm quickly towards you with no body movement or what, because i didnt really understand that sentence

At the snap, the linemen usually rush each other in blocking formations. Protection the quarterback etc. All these guys need is a little momentum. You said what the one man did with his head. The other brother crashed his shoulder through six blocks of ice adn created "explosion" effect that broke through the stone he hit in 3 different places creating a tremor effect.

All he would have to do is focus hitting the opposing linemen with his shoulder. Of course thats probably illegal, and on top of uneccessary roughness, he'd probably break the man's thoracic cavity and send him to the hospital.

Btw, these guys can kick baseball bats in half with their legs.....

At the snap, the linemen usually rush each other in blocking formations. Protection the quarterback etc. All these guys need is a little momentum. You said what the one man did with his head. The other brother crashed his shoulder through six blocks of ice adn created "explosion" effect that broke through the stone he hit in 3 different places creating a tremor effect.

All he would have to do is focus hitting the opposing linemen with his shoulder. Of course thats probably illegal, and on top of uneccessary roughness, he'd probably break the man's thoracic cavity and send him to the hospital.

There is a big difference between the mans shoulder block that breaks ice, and what a lineman does. The guy had a good 15-20 foot run before impact, lineman stand a foot infront of each other, and if they were to turn to their sides to shoulder someone, they would be pushed down.

Get yo Guns Up Playa!!! MenTaLPiRacY's Avatar
    MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I made a post a while back about how much it sucked for my knuckles to be sore when trining with heavy bag cuz i hate gloves. Over the past year. there is this brick wall at work when going up to the bathroom that i deliver a solid punch to every day. At first it hurt like hell and my hand would shake for minutes after. Now a year or so later there is a paint chip missing out of the wall that is about fist size. I can deliver a fairly hard punch (not enought to break my hand) to the wall and it does not hurt anymore. i really recommend for those who do a striking art such as kickboxing, muay thai yada, yada to condition their fist that way..
    Buccaneers † Red Raiders † Cubs

GUNS UP!!!

"""""\*͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/*͇̿̿/"""""

You can beat me at Baseball, Basketball, and Football, but i can beat you up.

I beg to differ, but to each his own.

Without much space in basketball I use to able to knock guys in the sides with focused elbows when I was playing defense under the basketball, all sorts of things to protect my team-mates. But thats another story.

Originally Posted by MenTaLPiRacY
    I made a post a while back about how much it sucked for my knuckles to be sore when trining with heavy bag cuz i hate gloves. Over the past year. there is this brick wall at work when going up to the bathroom that i deliver a solid punch to every day. At first it hurt like hell and my hand would shake for minutes after. Now a year or so later there is a paint chip missing out of the wall that is about fist size. I can deliver a fairly hard punch (not enought to break my hand) to the wall and it does not hurt anymore. i really recommend for those who do a striking art such as kickboxing, muay thai yada, yada to condition their fist that way..
    I would suggest Knuckle Push ups, striking bags, ect... before I would punching a wall everyday.

you realize they are given "special" bricks, and ****ty wood, and hollow ice right? im willing to bet an average muay thai kickboxer can kick alot harder then these guys. this isnt the movies, ramming into somebody like a buffoon will not win you a fight.

Originally Posted by MenTaLPiRacY
    unless you want to severely **** up your hand while training the heavy bag, i would suggest using handwraps and gloves. punching a wall will do nothing but **** up your hand as well.

Tyler_Wu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler_Wu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler_Wu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler_Wu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler_Wu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler_Wu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler_Wu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler_Wu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler_Wu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler_Wu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler_Wu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Chett
    you realize they are given "special" bricks, and ****ty wood, and hollow ice right? im willing to bet an average muay thai kickboxer can kick alot harder then these guys. this isnt the movies, ramming into somebody like a buffoon will not win you a fight.
    lol i dont know about the majority of brickbreakers but MYSELF, my sifu (teacher, blackbelt) and one of my friends do this. the concrete slabs are the EXACT same thing used for foundations of buildings and shyt like that. i have broken 5 slabs at once.... they arent rigged or faake or "special" like you say.

The stupidity in this section does not stop.

From the blatant disrespect to any style not Muay Thai or BJJ, to now people think these guys are given special bricks.

smh

Originally Posted by MainFrameSolja
    The stupidity in this section does not stop.

From the blatant disrespect to any style not Muay Thai or BJJ, to now people think these guys are given special bricks.

smh

so you seriously believe that if some brick breaker guy hits their head into your shoulder that your shoulder will break?

and do you really believe that if some fat guy in camo pants gets a glancing shot on your abdomen that you will fly backwards?

the systema videos are pretty self explanatory when it comes to showing off how stupid it is, and saying that that brick breaking stuff is practical in a real fight is just nonsense. and not all jiu-jitsu has to be brazilian.

delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    so you seriously believe that if some brick breaker guy hits their head into your shoulder that your shoulder will break?

and do you really believe that if some fat guy in camo pants gets a glancing shot on your abdomen that you will fly backwards?

the systema videos are pretty self explanatory when it comes to showing off how stupid it is, and saying that that brick breaking stuff is practical in a real fight is just nonsense. and not all jiu-jitsu has to be brazilian.
    hhhmmm.... i wonder what would happen if you tested out your theory and go find those two brothers in the video and tell them to both do the skull brick breaking technique on your shoulders while you just stand there thinking "haha like this will break my shoulders" i'm sure your mind won't believe because it seems impenetrable but your body will not lie to you.

you can view the systema videos and call it stupid but you can also say the same about fighting, fighting is stupid, also brick breaking is stupid, but so fukin what? we humans do a whole lot of stupid ****, your no exception infact i consider you a highlight of this stupidity.
    Pyramid Paradigm?

http://www.jackherer.com/ Prove Jack Herer wrong and get $100,000.

Originally Posted by delta9
    hhhmmm.... i wonder what would happen if you tested out your theory and go find those two brothers in the video and tell them to both do the skull brick breaking technique on your shoulders while you just stand there thinking "haha like this will break my shoulders" i'm sure your mind won't believe because it seems impenetrable but your body will not lie to you.

you can view the systema videos and call it stupid but you can also say the same about fighting, fighting is stupid, also brick breaking is stupid, but so fukin what? we humans do a whole lot of stupid ****, your no exception infact i consider you a highlight of this stupidity.

are people in a real fight going to just stand there while someone tries to ram into their shoulder with their head? no.. they will try there best to harm the person trying to ram into their shoulder with their head, once again, if you think brick breaking techniques cross over to real fighting you are very, very wrong.

delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You just made my weekend.

Reps if you can supply any links or information on how to develop the ability to break stone etc. for a beginner. Not 8 bricks, but just beginner stuff on how to start developing this ability. I always thought it was so interesting.
    biomechanics is all there is. so common sense would tell me that in order to do the same thing those two brothers do, you must learn the biomechanical movement they do. once you learn and master the movement then harden up the bones in the area you make contact. so i'd suggest getting your vitamins and minerals because if you lack calcium you will not go far.
    Pyramid Paradigm?

and to just reiterate my point: brick breaking is brick breaking.. you are using techniques to break bricks/ whatever else. fighting is a whole different story.

TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRoadWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What some of you here are forgetting is that it takes these guys serious concentration and time to prepare before every brick breaking strike. If they were in an actual fight, they would have no time to concentrate and use such moves, not to mention that unlike a brick, their opponents sure as hell won't be standing there motionless and wait, therefore these moves are not effective in a fight, in my honest opinion, these brick breaking moves are useless.

Originally Posted by TheRoadWarrior
    What some of you here are forgetting is that it takes these guys serious concentration and time to prepare before every brick breaking strike. If they were in an actual fight, they would have no time to concentrate and use such moves, not to mention that unlike a brick, their opponents sure as hell won't be standing there motionless and wait, therefore these moves are not effective in a fight, in my honest opinion, these brick breaking moves are useless.
    exactly.. these techniques are for breaking bricks only, and have no place in fighting.

are people in a real fight going to just stand there while someone tries to ram into their shoulder with their head? no.. they will try there best to harm the person trying to ram into their shoulder with their head, once again, if you think brick breaking techniques cross over to real fighting you are very, very wrong.
    they even said in the video that in a fight you can't do what they do. i gave an example of what would happen if someone did do the skull brick breaking technique on someone's shoulders, it will definitely break.

your post made it seem like it was impossible, be specific then.
    Pyramid Paradigm?

So would you say the man running at you like that from the side, and shouldering you in the head/side wouldn't work?

Not all fights happen while people are standing face to face...

People need to get over themselves with thinking all fights are like UFC or Pride fights.

I assumed he was thinking that if somebody like those brick breaking guys touched their head to your shoulder in a fight that it would break, because in a real fight somebody isnt going to lay on the ground in the perfect position for them to do that on you.