victor12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victor12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victor12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chest workout help, chest is lacking

I've noticed that my chest lacks pump whenever I work it out unless I workout my biceps and triceps along with it. The issue that I have with my chest is that it doesn't grow that fast. I am getting stronger but not as big maybe because I started off with all bones and not meat. I tried a supplement before called mass xxx but it didn't work that much for me so I'm not sure if there are any other good ones out there. Also, here is my chest workout routine if anyone is willing to give me tips as to how I can get my chest to be bigger.

3 X 10 Dumbbell flat *55 lbs each*
    3 X 10 Dumbbell incline *45 lbs each*
    3 X 10 Dumbbell decline *45 lbs each*

and I repeat the same for 6-8 sets in total for each and I finish off with dips for my inner pecs. Any advice as to how I can increase the intesity of my chest workout and if there are any good supplements that will help?. P.S, I do not plan on becoming too big a bulky, I prefer being more toned than bulky. Thank you.

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by victor12 View Post
    I've noticed that my chest lacks pump whenever I work it out unless I workout my biceps and triceps along with it. The issue that I have with my chest is that it doesn't grow that fast. I am getting stronger but not as big maybe because I started off with all bones and not meat. I tried a supplement before called mass xxx but it didn't work that much for me so I'm not sure if there are any other good ones out there. Also, here is my chest workout routine if anyone is willing to give me tips as to how I can get my chest to be bigger.

3 X 10 Dumbbell flat *55 lbs each*
    3 X 10 Dumbbell incline *45 lbs each*
    3 X 10 Dumbbell decline *45 lbs each*

and I repeat the same for 6-8 sets in total for each and I finish off with dips for my inner pecs. Any advice as to how I can increase the intesity of my chest workout and if there are any good supplements that will help?. P.S, I do not plan on becoming too big a bulky, I prefer being more toned than bulky. Thank you.
    You obviously don't have much knowledge on nutrition, you should bring your diet up to par and then worry about your trainining, as for that routine do you train at home?, i only see db presses, if you go to a gym utilize everything from cables to machines, you should also include some form of flyes - Jim

starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    first thing the mass gainer (is not at fault) its ment to give u a meal when your short on time or between meals, mass gainers no matter what brand wont make u bigger alone get your diet up to scratch then focus on the training..

now the training part all your movments are compound movments and with out correct form in these movments you wont gain. try add in some flys and you should be fine... so all in all pretty much what he said^^^
    MMC 2009 Conan