Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink alright ladies what do you think?

sorry if this is just another one of those threads that pisses everyone off, but i have to know what you ladies think... Please no guys reply to this, i have already heard enough **** from you guys. all comments welcome. Sorry no pics of legs. pics are relaxed after shower. I feel most of the pics i ever take never do justice for how i actually look in person or mirror :/

19 years old
    lanky most of my life
    162 lbs 6'
    currently bulking , I would love to hit 170 lbs more then anything so thats what im aiming for, hopefully by mid April.

(decided to throw up a pic of my back from like last week, lol same boxers woot)
    Last edited by Noah beLiftin; 03-06-2008 at 11:32 AM.

Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noah beLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn im getting denied here.

40 views and nobody has 1 word to say..

-_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500)
    figure or fitness?

bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What are you going for? It looks like you're off to a good start, but you might keep bulking, and keep eating? And please make sure you are working legs Might go heavier on the chest too. That's just what came to mind for me, I'm no expert by any means! Happy lifting!!

rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ya i would say it all depends on what your goals are? if its just be be huge and strong then you need to eat A LOT (clean of course) and lift HEAVY everywhere, that includes shoulders, tris, bis. if you wanna be physically fit and aren't so much worried about size a little cardio wouldn't hurt along with some complex lifts. good luck. it looks like you're getting somewhere at least!
    I'll take a 6 pack of abs please!!!!

Obesession is simply a word lazy people use to describe the DEDICATED!!!!

www.teamscivation.com

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109701391

im really trying to just gain strength and mass everywhere. I dont want to be a huge body builder looking guy but want to look good obviously. Something like this guys physique would meet my goals pretty well.

maybe a bigger chest though. 6 feet i want to be at least 185.

bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Noah beLiftin View Post
    im really trying to just gain strength and mass everywhere. I dont want to be a huge body builder looking guy but want to look good obviously. Something like this guys physique would meet my goals pretty well.

maybe a bigger chest though. 6 feet i want to be at least 185.

I'd say you're probably off to a good start to that then...it looks like that guy's a swimmer? Just make sure you keep that in mind, you might not look just like he does. His traps look very well developed, you might focus on those a little more as well as the chest too? You said you don't want to be huge, but even still, don't be afraid to go heavy...I think it's heavier weights, lower reps for size? So maybe heavier weights, medium reps for both strength and size? Maybe someone will show up in this thread who knows what they're talking about, LOL. But keep going!

yea i just googled "ripped" and thats the first decent body i found. lol. I have been going with rep ranges from 5-8 and more sets. Seems to be working because weight is just getting lighter and lighter it feels. I think i need to work on upper chest so ill prob be hitting incline pretty hard compared to regular bench for a while. And of course i try to stick to the compound exercises like bench, deadlifts, pullups, squats when i can. And finish off with isolation movements to really give my muscles a pump.

its extremely hard to make your arms look big when you have my body lol, 6 feet tall. 14 inch arms look like 10. :/