MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

N Large 2 worth the money?

I'm a 25 years old male. I eat 4 meals a day and don't eat much junk food. I'm not sure how many calories I'm taking in but I'm eating healthy and try to fill myself up with food at each meal and watching my protein intake. I want to get to at least 160 lbs and I'm around 5'9" but I can't break the 150 lb mark. Last time I weighed myself, about 1 week ago, I was 147 lbs but the heaviest I've ever been was around 150 lbs which was back in September 2002. Would taking N Large 2 after a workout and still eating 4 meals a day get me to 160 lbs. I only jog 1 mile twice a week for cardio and dropping the cardio won't make much difference for me as I couldn't break the 150 lbs mark even when I didn't do cardio. If I can be more than 160 lbs that would be great but I'm just trying to set a realistic goal of 160 lbs without drugs. Is N large 2 worth the money and what are my chances of hitting 160 lbs if I don't change anything else except for adding N Large 2 in my diet? Is it best mixed with milk. Do I need to use a blender?

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I suggest that you start figuring out how many cals you are eating a day. If it's not 19-20 times your bodyweight, then you're not eating enough. If you figure out that you are eating these many cals from good food sources and still aren't gaining weight, then try some NLarge2. Also, make sure that the cardio you're doing is low intensity. Hope this helps, if you have more questions feel free to ask.

bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: N Large 2 worth the money?

Originally posted by MuscleGainer
    I eat 4 meals a day and don't eat much junk food....
    You'll start if you get the N-crap. How NOT to pick a weight gainer
    "Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of." - Anonimus -
    "My mind is like a General. And my body's like an Army." - Herschel Walker -
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity...

Recovery is key. Massages, epsom salts baths, foam rolling, sleep masks, contrast showers, it all adds up. Get a foam roller, The Stick, a tennis/baseball, use them and stay healthy, pain and injury free.