Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Update

Weight (as of Wednesday)175.8lbs

So I am now just under 3 and a half weeks out till my competition, so basically 2 and a half weeks left to burn some more fat then peak week! Myself and Stan agreed that these last 2 and a half weeks we will be going an aggressive approach to lose as much fat as possible. Going to aim to lose 2 - 2.5lbs a week, which will mean another 4-5 lbs weight loss, which will hopefully make me look much more leaner. It doesn't appear that my goal of 4% bodyfat is going to happen, but then again I never thought I would get this lean, so I am happy with my progress! I am definitely looking forward to show day!

So basically this is where my current macros are at

Calories: 1926 241p/104c/63.5f

In addition every 3 days I will have a refeed on 185p/350c/60f

As for cardio every day I am walking to and back from work (about 30-35 minutes each way) then lots of walking and stairs at work, plus 3 HIIT sessions a week.

Will post up some pics, video and weight update on Saturday!

Also as a side note, when I was doing my Chest Hyper workout on Monday I was in the middle of second set with 225lb bench for 12 and I felt a sharp pain in my right corner of pec. It continued to hurt throughout the workout and I eventually had to stop, but not because of the chest because of a really bad headache. The next day I was doing dumbell shoulder presses and the pain came back again, except it was worse this time. I switched to machine shoulder press and rest of workout was ok. It was also sore when I tried flexing my pec, however now everything seems fine. I am just going to take it easy and if I feel any pain I will lay off and do something else.
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Time to bring it home - your transformation in just a short amount of time has been inspiring. Kill it Jeremy!

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Getting so close now

In the next few weeks it will all come together

Still lifting some crazy weight

Good work
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looking sick brother, cant wait to see what happens in the next 3 weeks!

Gonna kill it !

tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Update/Video

Weight: 173.8lbs! Wow...realllly getting light!

here is an updated video taken today

Overall I feel like I am losing more and more fat. I felt the true experience of being depleted last night, was my second day in on the new macros, and both days I worked out and did cardio plus HIIT. I could not sleep because all I could think about was food, I was thinking about my refeed and the foods I would eat. Got off work at 2am, got home a around 2:40 and didn't fall asleep till 5:30am or so. At one point I felt like just not sleeping and starting my day! It was tough but it is only going to be 2 more weeks of that and I will get used to it soon enough.

I received confirmation emails last night about my show on the 22nd, just made me realize that this is real and actually happening! Great feeling and makes me want to push even harder.

I went and did legs today, was a great workout felt nice and strong. Could of been because of all the carbs I had before hand haha. One thing is I am now in the clear for the middleweight class, which I am super happy about. The next class up is light heavyweight, which goes up to 195lbs. If I were to come in at 176lbs then I would be on the low end of the weight class, so I am just glad I made it where I wanted to.

I will be ordering my posing trunks on Monday, so should get them by the end of next week! Should of got them sooner but I feel its a good time now. My waist measured 30" a couple weeks ago and now it is 28.5", so quite a difference! I also measured my chest and it was 41.5", arms are at 16" and legs are at 23" My goal is to have my legs at least an inch bigger next year when I compete again.

Anyway, that is all for now, will update later!

Let me know what you think about posing video
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Originally Posted by tripleh210 View Post
    Weight: 173.8lbs! Wow...realllly getting light!

here is an updated video taken today

Overall I feel like I am losing more and more fat. I felt the true experience of being depleted last night, was my second day in on the new macros, and both days I worked out and did cardio plus HIIT. I could not sleep because all I could think about was food, I was thinking about my refeed and the foods I would eat. Got off work at 2am, got home a around 2:40 and didn't fall asleep till 5:30am or so. At one point I felt like just not sleeping and starting my day! It was tough but it is only going to be 2 more weeks of that and I will get used to it soon enough.

I received confirmation emails last night about my show on the 22nd, just made me realize that this is real and actually happening! Great feeling and makes me want to push even harder.

I went and did legs today, was a great workout felt nice and strong. Could of been because of all the carbs I had before hand haha. One thing is I am now in the clear for the middleweight class, which I am super happy about. The next class up is light heavyweight, which goes up to 195lbs. If I were to come in at 176lbs then I would be on the low end of the weight class, so I am just glad I made it where I wanted to.

I will be ordering my posing trunks on Monday, so should get them by the end of next week! Should of got them sooner but I feel its a good time now. My waist measured 30" a couple weeks ago and now it is 28.5", so quite a difference! I also measured my chest and it was 41.5", arms are at 16" and legs are at 23" My goal is to have my legs at least an inch bigger next year when I compete again.

Anyway, that is all for now, will update later!

Let me know what you think about posing video
    Lighting is really bad in this video, will try again later this week!
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are gonna do awesome! Next time you shoot a vid or even some pics, try going outside maybe if it's not too cold there. Not in the direct sunlight as that will for sure wash your pasty skin out But somewhere in the shade and I think you will be amazed at awesome it will look. You've done a great job so far!

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lookin great man. Especially from the front. Ish looks mean!!!

Agree with Stan about better lighting.

Your posing was MUCH better this round.

Posing notes:

-You still aren't flexing your legs through all your poses. You let them release when hitting those top poses. Start every single pose from the ground up.

-Bring the tris parallel to the ground on the FDB. Your arms are kind of floating out there and it loses symmetry. I would also mess with the placement of your elbows in relation to front and back. Test it by moving them forward a little and back a little. It makes a huge difference. Try these same critiques on the BDB as well.

-On your side tri (which looks sick btw), square your shoulders up. You look bunched and narrow because your shoulder is pulled up.

-On the side relaxed, don't be afraid to turn that rear pec in to the judges. Create the width. You're making yourself look far more narrow than you are. Use your upper width against that thin waist as an illusion.

- Your MM is fkng SICK!!! That's the money ish.

You're doing great, man. Come a long way. Go get em!!!
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post

Posing notes:

-You still aren't flexing your legs through all your poses. You let them release when hitting those top poses. Start every single pose from the ground up.

-Bring the tris parallel to the ground on the FDB. Your arms are kind of floating out there and it loses symmetry. I would also mess with the placement of your elbows in relation to front and back. Test it by moving them forward a little and back a little. It makes a huge difference. Try these same critiques on the BDB as well.

-On your side tri (which looks sick btw), square your shoulders up. You look bunched and narrow because your shoulder is pulled up.

-On the side relaxed, don't be afraid to turn that rear pec in to the judges. Create the width. You're making yourself look far more narrow than you are. Use your upper width against that thin waist as an illusion.

Great advice, Chris helped alot with my posing

Keep at it and working on posing till the day it pays off
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

Posing notes:

Thanks for advice man! Will do that for next video for sure!
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Shoulders/Arms

So today was supposed to be a chest day, but mid way into my first working set my right pec started hurting again. Guess there is a slight injury there which sucks but what can ya do. I am going to go easy on it and just get a pump, cause as soon as I put too much strain on it it hurts and will hurt for every movement no matter how intense.

ALSO, I ordered my posing trunks, will be arriving on Wednsday! I will take some pics and post up on Sat along with a video, hopefully in good quality this time!

Here was my shoulder workout

MACHINE PLATE LOADED SHOULDER PRESS

90lbs x 15
    180lbs x 12
    180lbs x 12
    180lbs x 10

DUMBELL LATERAL RAISES

35lbs x 12
    37.5lbs x 12
    40lbs x 11

DUMBELL SHRUGS

90lbs x 15, 12, 12

SEATED REAR FLYS

35lbs x 12 x 3

HAMMER CURLS

40lbs x 12
    50lbs x 10
    50lbs x 8

INCLINE DUMBELL CURLS

45lbs x 11 x 3

REVERSE EZ BAR CURL

60lbs x 14 x 2

FRENCH PRESS

90lbs x 11
    100lbs x 10 x 2

WEIGHTED DIPS

100lbs x 10 x 2 (started hurting pecs towards end so I stopped this exercise)

V-BAR PRESSDOWN

110lbs x 15 x 2

Didnt do any abs as I hit them hard the day before, went and did some HIIT for 10 minutes, stretching and then tanned for 13 minutes.

I am hoping I can lose some more fat, I want to be nice and lean for the show, but I am not sure if I will be able to hit my goal of 4%. We will see though, I have noticed that these new macros are dropping my weight pretty good, along with the refeeds are helping me lean out. I have another refeed tomorrow so exited to see how that will turn out!
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

So today was supposed to be a chest day, but mid way into my first working set my right pec started hurting again. Guess there is a slight injury there which sucks but what can ya do. I am going to go easy on it and just get a pump, cause as soon as I put too much strain on it it hurts and will hurt for every movement no matter how intense.

ALSO, I ordered my posing trunks, will be arriving on Wednsday! I will take some pics and post up on Sat along with a video, hopefully in good quality this time!

Here was my shoulder workout

MACHINE PLATE LOADED SHOULDER PRESS

90lbs x 15
    180lbs x 12
    180lbs x 12
    180lbs x 10

DUMBELL LATERAL RAISES

35lbs x 12
    37.5lbs x 12
    40lbs x 11

DUMBELL SHRUGS

90lbs x 15, 12, 12

SEATED REAR FLYS

35lbs x 12 x 3

HAMMER CURLS

40lbs x 12
    50lbs x 10
    50lbs x 8

INCLINE DUMBELL CURLS

45lbs x 11 x 3

REVERSE EZ BAR CURL

60lbs x 14 x 2

FRENCH PRESS

90lbs x 11
    100lbs x 10 x 2

WEIGHTED DIPS

100lbs x 10 x 2 (started hurting pecs towards end so I stopped this exercise)

V-BAR PRESSDOWN

110lbs x 15 x 2

Didnt do any abs as I hit them hard the day before, went and did some HIIT for 10 minutes, stretching and then tanned for 13 minutes.

I am hoping I can lose some more fat, I want to be nice and lean for the show, but I am not sure if I will be able to hit my goal of 4%. We will see though, I have noticed that these new macros are dropping my weight pretty good, along with the refeeds are helping me lean out. I have another refeed tomorrow so exited to see how that will turn out!
    45s on incline DB curls? Is this real life? Made my seated 35 lb curls last night feel mad weak. Might as well had pink dumbbells in my hands...

popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good luck and see you in a few weeks!!!

Shawn Jennings
    UFE President of U.S. Operations

Originally Posted by popeye101 View Post
    Good luck and see you in a few weeks!!!

Shawn Jennings
    UFE President of U.S. Operations
    Thanks for stopping by!!
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Posing Trunks!

Well, got my posing trunks in today! Got some new pics, let me know what you think! I am 2.5 weeks out now

On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Will have a new posing video on Sat!
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Will have a new posing video on Sat!
    Looking good Jeremy! How does the suit fit you? Nice and snug? Looking forward to the video!!

Update!

Weight: 173.2lbs down .6 lbs from last week

I am going to post up some pics and video either tonight or tomorrow, just depends on the lighting situation!

Had a leg day today, went really well an did some abs and cardio afterwards. Cardio was pathetic though cause I had 0 energy. Tomorrow I am gonna go HARD considering I had 440g of carbs today! Went a little over my 375g i was supposed to have, but thats okay, didnt eat as much protein so it equals out calorie wise.

Here are my new macros

Calories: 1856 239p/90c/63.5f

Refeed: 2780 185p/374c/60f

Will update again tomorrow!
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Weight: 173.2lbs down .6 lbs from last week

I am going to post up some pics and video either tonight or tomorrow, just depends on the lighting situation!

Had a leg day today, went really well an did some abs and cardio afterwards. Cardio was pathetic though cause I had 0 energy. Tomorrow I am gonna go HARD considering I had 440g of carbs today! Went a little over my 375g i was supposed to have, but thats okay, didnt eat as much protein so it equals out calorie wise.

Here are my new macros

Calories: 1856 239p/90c/63.5f

Refeed: 2780 185p/374c/60f

Will update again tomorrow!
    Last week before peak time - leave it all in the gym, every last ounce of sweat and energy. No regrets!

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Last week before peak time - leave it all in the gym, every last ounce of sweat and energy. No regrets!
    Oh yeah going to be a hell of a week for sure!
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

How is everything going

Update and Peak Week!!

So today starts first day of peak week! Weight on Saturday was 170lbs! So will see what happens this week.

My strength started going down last week, which is no problem, it is expected at this point. Today I will attempt to drink 3 gallons of water, got 1 gallon down, 2 to go!

Also had my first depleting workout today and it went great! Finished up with half hour of cardio and some abs.

Here are some updated pictures

Here is a picture showing my back/lower back, just can't seem to get rid of the lower back fat! I hope by time show comes that it won't look so bad

What do you guys recon my bodyfat percentage is at? I don't think it is where I want it to be but still, I didn't even think this was possible! Next time I will come in leaner Mind you there is still this peak week left and also tan so who know maybe I will look a lot better come show day!
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Weight: 169.2lbs!

Feeling a lot leaner! I am 3 days out now

Today is my last workout of the week, then its just cardio and posing tomorrow and then friday is weigh in/athlete meeting, then show day!

Water/sodium loading has been good, water is slowing going down and cutting out sodium today at 6. Also started with watertight yesterday, can't wait till saturday and all tanned up and ready to go!

If anyone is interested there will be a live viewing of show on the website www.ufeshows.com. I ordered some professional photos and will prolly have a family member/friend take some videos so I will be posting some videos/pics as well!

Will report back Friday for an update on what my final weigh in is for show
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good luck this weekend, you've come a long way and are looking really good for your first show. Hit the rest of this week hard and pose your butt off!
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    Good luck this weekend, you've come a long way and are looking really good for your first show. Hit the rest of this week hard and pose your butt off!
    Thanks man! I appreciate that I will for sure and hopefully my posing isn't too bad!
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

2 Days Out

Wow, I can't believe I am 2 days out, one more shift at work then tomorrow morning catching the train back to Stratford and the fun begins! I am nervous and exited at the same time

Thought I would post up a posing video I took from today, not my best and I know I can do better but just happened to be what the camera filmed lol

On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lookin sharp, kid!!!

That hands over head abdominal pose is fkn sick!!! Your core looks mean as hell. Seratus in your damn FACE lol. And day taper...hnnnnngggggg.

After the show, one of us needs to cross the border and wreck those wheelz. Those leg workouts were lookin real strong there after you have it a real focus.

Oh yeah, and bring those elbows forward on that FDB and BDB. Make that ish pop!!!

You're on point, man. You have really come a long way since the beginning. Great job. Major inspiration.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Wow, I can't believe I am 2 days out, one more shift at work then tomorrow morning catching the train back to Stratford and the fun begins! I am nervous and exited at the same time

Thought I would post up a posing video I took from today, not my best and I know I can do better but just happened to be what the camera filmed lol

Excited for you Jeremy - time to get what you deserve!!!

Lookin sharp, kid!!!

That hands over head abdominal pose is fkn sick!!! Your core looks mean as hell. Seratus in your damn FACE lol. And day taper...hnnnnngggggg.

After the show, one of us needs to cross the border and wreck those wheelz. Those leg workouts were lookin real strong there after you have it a real focus.

Oh yeah, and bring those elbows forward on that FDB and BDB. Make that ish pop!!!

You're on point, man. You have really come a long way since the beginning. Great job. Major inspiration.
    Certainly this

Come along way, have done alot and still really strong

Well done

Thanks everyone!! Going in tonight at 6pm for the Athlete meeting and then the fun begins tomorrow! Getting the pre show jitters already
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON