Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up *** ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-Needs PreSurge and ... TESTERS!!

NEEDS 10 TESTERS!!!!

6 Testers will be chosen to log PreSurge alone
    4 Testers will get the opportunity to log our full stack of PreSurge, IntrAbolic and IntraXCell!!

PreSurge

The Final Pre-Workout Solution

Extreme Muscle Growth Primer, Vascularity Enhancer & Workout Intensifier!

Phase- 1:Pre-Workout Nutrient Timing Formula
    Continuing the Athletic Edge Nutrition tradition of producing premium, innovative and uncompromised formula's, we are pleased to introduce PreSurge!

Based off the latest advancements in pre-workout nutrient timing science and utilizing some of the most advanced patented compounds, the results you achieve with PreSurge will exceed your expectations.

If you are looking for the most EFFECTIVE, PREMIUM, Pre-Workout formula in sports nutrition today, look no further than PreSurge! We are confident after you read PreSurge's description, you will agree with this statement.

PreSurge Highlights:

1. Prime & Fuel Muscular GROWTH
    2. Increase Nitric Oxide Synthesis & Vascularity with patented GlycoCarn
    3. Maximize Blood flow, Engorging Muscles with Nutrient Filled Blood
    4. Maximize Muscle Fullness & Hardness
    5. Increase Energy, Intensity & Stamina
    6. Utilizes German made Creapure, the world's purest creatine with a proven safety profile
    7. Dramatically increase creatine uptake with specialized Russian Tarragon extract, NO CARBS NEEDED
    8. Utilizes a specialized wild green oat extract for Mental Energy & Focus
    9. Specifically designed to prime and sensitize your muscles for the anabolic flood of muscle building peptides and amino acids from IntrAbolic, our Phase- 2 Intra-Workout formula

SURGE of Creatine, Nitric Oxide & Energy to PRIME and FUEL Muscular GROWTH!

Q: How will PreSurge improve my workouts and give me better results?

PreSurge works by flooding your body with the most potent combination of muscle building, nitric oxide boosting, muscular performance enhancing ingredients, supported by university research. Furthermore, PreSurge is stacked with ingredients to prime and sensitize your muscles for maximum nutrient uptake, increased muscle hardness, fullness, vascularity and explosive pre-workout energy and intensity. PreSurge creates the perfect anabolic environment for new muscle growth and plateau busting workouts. The perfect primer for IntrAbolic, our Phase-2: Intra-Workout Nutrient Timing Formula!

FULL PreSurge FAQ- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111743821

Demand premium ingredients in your formulas, Demand Athletic Edge Nutrition!

IntrAbolic Highlights:

1. Stimulate the Anabolic Response, Build Muscle FAST
    2. Fight Muscle Breakdown, Boost Recovery
    3. Increase Muscular Strength & Endurance
    4. Increase Muscle Fullness and Vascularity
    5. IntrAbolic-Peptides providing 70-80% rapidly absorbed, low-molecular
    weight di-and tripeptides
    6. 15 Grams of Amino Acids per scoop
    7. Shake & Mix-No blender needed

IntrAbolic FAQ-THE Pioneer of Intra-Workout Supplementation

IntraXCell Highlights:
    1. Boosts Explosive Muscular Strength & Power Output
    2. Increase Muscle Mass
    3. Increase Anaerobic Muscular Endurance
    4. Increase Aerobic Endurance
    5. Delay Muscular Fatigue - Train Harder & Longer
    6. No Bloating or Water-Retention

IntraXCell-FAQ-THE DEFINITIVE Beta-Alanine Thread

Athletic Edge Nutrition products are available at the bodybuilding.com store-
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

Requirements prior to testing and during testing:
    - 18 years of age or older
    - Must be available to start the Log / Review immediately upon receipt of product.
    - Must not have any medical condition
    - No other supplement changes / additions during the log / review period
    - No "pending logs / reviews" from any other supplement company

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition. You are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

Weight:

Body type:

Training experience:

Training Schedule/Protocol:

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Prescription/Recreational drugs:

Medical Condition(s):

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting the full AEN stack. Does NOT apply for PreSurge alone:

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks:

Current Supplements:

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum:

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:

WHY should we select YOU?

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2008!

I will be interesting in applicants who have used other preWO cap/tablet products and can compare them to PreSurge.

I am also interested in applicants, that have used somewhat comparable stacks that include a preWO product, a IntraWO product and a beta-alanine product. Let's see how PreSurge, IntrAbolic and IntraXCell as a stack, matches up to the competition.

Come check out our FORUM http://aenutrition.com/forums/

******** Group:
    Join Our ******** Group!!!

Products

IntraXCell-FAQ-THE DEFINITIVE Beta-Alanine Thread

IntrAbolic FAQ-THE Pioneer of Intra-Workout Supplementation

SteelEdge FAQ

IntrAbolic summary review thread

IntraXCell summary review thread

IntraXCell STUDY:

Beta-Alanine(IntraXCell) study

Our Articles/Reviews:

Nutrient Timing Article in Muscular Development

Intra-workout Article in Muscular Development

IntraXCell sport supplement product review in Muscular Development

PreWo article and NEW beta-alanine article in Muscular Development

Beta-alanine article- science meets real world results, in Muscular Development

PreWO part two article

Beta-Alanine compared to creatine

Our beta-alanine article on bb.com

Intra-Workout threads
    Comparing IntrAbolic to other products
    Pick my next Intra-Workout product
    Intra-Workout Ingredient Comparison
    Best Intra-Workout Supplement
    IntrAbolic Vs other Intra-Workout product
    IntrAbolic VS other products

Radio interview on the Performance Nutrition radio show- http://www.performancenutritionshow....s/08_0921.html

Interview:
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION interviews OLYMPIC hopeful Michael James!
    Last edited by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION; 11-18-2008 at 08:31 PM.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1st!!!!!
    Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.
    - Theophrastus (372 BC - 287 BC)

Watchfan. Battling sh*tty genetics since '82

Bodybuilding.com... Come for the supps... stay for the drama.. and the misc!

__AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can intl. users take a part?

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by __AM__ View Post
    Can intl. users take a part?
    Sure, why not. Throw up an app, non us residents.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am willing to bet that this thread is going to really blow up soon!
    This is a insane opportunity. PreSurge is leading the way!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If only I could Put up this stack on bb.com or the other site for a slight discount and I will purchase and will do an unsponsored log later
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good opportunity!
    Hard Work + Consistency + Time = Results

Exclamation

I will be interesting in applicants who have used other preWO cap/tablet products and can compare them to PreSurge.

I am also interested in applicants, that have used somewhat comparable stacks that include a preWO product, a IntraWO product and a beta-alanine product. Let's see how PreSurge, IntrAbolic and IntraXCell as a stack, matches up to the competition.
    Last edited by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION; 11-18-2008 at 05:23 PM.

joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Please!!

i would LOVE to be a tester for AEN!!!!!

joey nolan

hit the gym HARD 6 days a week to make my body the best it can be.

i follow a strict diet.

my only plans this winter are to diet and train.

can provide pics of before and after.

currently only using whey protien as my only supp.

i have used many preworkout supps and one intra.

would provide honest information on my experience on all 3 products!!!
    Last edited by joeysby; 11-18-2008 at 05:29 PM.

SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Holy crap, so down for this, app coming in shortly!
    Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard.

PreSurge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112406781&highlight=SMac+PreSurge

Stunnin' w/ SAN V12 Magnum:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111369751

Making Crazy Gains with CRE-02:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110473341

Originally Posted by joeysby View Post
    i would LOVE to be a tester for AEN!!!!!

joey nolan

hit the gym HARD 6 days a week to make my body the best it can be.

i follow a strict diet.

my only plans this winter are to diet and train.

can provide pics of before and after.

currently only using whey protien as my only supp.

would provide honest information on my experience!
    Link to any past logs you have done?

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation brb crying

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I've been wanting to try these for SOOOO long.

Too bad my hands are tied right now.

what a great offer!

Hey, if you need anybody to review this stack again...in say...30 days, give me a call
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Wow, what a great opportunity.

michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000)
    im down. im using the stack already but i wouldnt mind more lol

Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am starting a 30 day log tomorrow (Anabolic Edge / Incarnate - Palo Alto Labs)... would I still be able to apply for the PreSurge / IntrAbolic / IntraXCell stack?
    I am a very dedicated logger :P

LG Sciences Log T-911 Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111255111

Gaspari Monster Mass Recovery Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109875321

Would provide similar / equally detailed log
    Last edited by Chimpinzo; 11-18-2008 at 05:29 PM.
    Personal Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155545753
    ----------------------------------------

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at"

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Surive123 View Post
    Hey, if you need anybody to review this stack again...in say...30 days, give me a call
    x2 lol would be able to compare to the stack in my signature
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

Originally Posted by Surive123 View Post
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I've been wanting to try these for SOOOO long.

Too bad my hands are tied right now.

what a great offer!

Why haven't you tried them yet?

Originally Posted by Adjusting View Post
    Wow, what a great opportunity.

Originally Posted by michael3435 View Post
    im down. im using the stack already but i wouldnt mind more lol
    Perhaps if chosen, you could do a 60 day log?

Originally Posted by Chimpinzo View Post
    I am starting a log tomorrow... But would I still be able to apply for this one?
    I am a very dedicated logger :P

LG Sciences Log T-911 Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111255111

Gaspari Monster Mass Recovery Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109875321

Would provide similar / equally detailed log
    Unlikely, what products are you logging and when does it end?

Originally Posted by CrusaderHockey3 View Post
    ahhhhhhhhhh i could so apply for thissss!.... when would we have to start the log by?
    We will announce the chosen one's by Monday. Ship product 1-2 days later and the logs will likely start late next week, early following.

blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackcatt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow, what a great opportunity! Sadly, I can't submit an application as I'm already using all three products. That won't stop me from following the logs and cheering the participants on. I am really interested to see how things go.
    Favorite Companies (in no order)
    AOR
    AEN
    E Pharm
    Xtreme Formulations
    Primordial Performance
    Controlled Labs
    Thermolife

Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    Unlikely, what products are you logging and when does it end?
    Sorry, I edited my post shortly after you quoted it apparently :P. It is a 30 day log on Anabolic Edge / Incarnate - Palo Alto Labs
    -I know it's a bit of a stretch, but Palo Alto Labs granted me this :P (I applied while running the LG Sciences Log) So figured it couldn't hurt to ask

It'd be a nice leap because of beta alanine's absurd loading phases. (Incarnate has beta alanine). I normally take 20g BCAA intraworkout, so want to try Intrabolic for comparison
    Last edited by Chimpinzo; 11-18-2008 at 05:33 PM.
    Personal Journal

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at"

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We will announce the chosen one's by Monday. Ship product 1-2 days later and the logs will likely start late next week, early following.
    damn... i would acutally be done with my current log by then too, i might have to jump in on this
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wink

Link to any past logs you have done?
    no. i have done product testing before, but not for any BB.com product.

please still consider me though.

Originally Posted by blackcatt View Post
    Wow, what a great opportunity! Sadly, I can't submit an application as I'm already using all three products. That won't stop me from following the logs and cheering the participants on. I am really interested to see how things go.
    You're taking our full stack right? Thoughts so far?

Originally Posted by Chimpinzo View Post
    Sorry, I edited my post shortly after you quoted it apparently :P. It is a 30 day log on Anabolic Edge / Incarnate - Palo Alto Labs
    -I know it's a bit of a stretch, but Palo Alto Labs granted me this :P (I applied while running the LG Sciences Log) So figured it couldn't hurt to ask
    Yeah, too much overlap with some of the products you are using, sorry man.

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why haven't you tried them yet?
    I turned 18 a few weeks ago and kept my supplementation relatively conservative.

I also pay for my own supplements so I stood closer with the Bulk mono, whey, xtend/PW, and some pre-workout supplements.

I am being completely serious though about my 30 day offer thing
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

Originally Posted by joeysby View Post
    no. i have done product testing before, but not for any BB.com product.

please still consider me though.
    Not sure exactly what this means You mean you have done logs before on other forums?

Yeah, too much overlap with some of the products you are using, sorry man.
    Heh, I tried. Thanks anyways and best of luck to the chosen loggers
    Last edited by Chimpinzo; 11-18-2008 at 05:38 PM.
    Personal Journal

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Applicants please use the guideline for testers in the first post.

Requirements prior to testing and during testing:

- 18 years of age or older
    - Must be available to start the Log / Review immediately upon receipt of product.
    - Must not have any medical condition
    - No other supplement changes / additions during the log / review period
    - No "pending logs / reviews" from any other supplement company

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition. You are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

Weight:

Body type:

Training experience:

Training Schedule/Protocol:

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Prescription/Recreational drugs:

Medical Condition(s):

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting:

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks:

Current Supplements:

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum:

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:

WHY should we select YOU?

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2008!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    most likely apply for this thanks for clarifying all my questions!
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

Smile

Not sure exactly what this means You mean you have done logs before on other forums?
    sorry no logs online. i sample the products and then give a reviews, i am doing this for purdue chicken this week (for perdues research only). its almost like a mystery shopper just a little different.

i know its not related to work out supps, but evaluation the same (this time there would be workouts involved thats all).

hope this helps

dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Weight: 223

Body type: Endo-Meso

Training experience: Have been lifting since I was 15, and seriously so since I was 17

Training Schedule/Protocol: 3 day weight training split, 16 sets per day
    Tuesday- Back and Triceps
    Thursday- Legs
    Friday- Chest and Biceps

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 2 day cardio split
    Monday- Interval cardio training on stationary bike/running on track; abs
    Saturday- Car pushes followed by light jog; abs

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None

Medical Condition(s): None

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Just started a week ago, will stop now

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Same as above

Current Supplements: Primaforce Beta Alanine, MAN Orotine, Animal Flex, generic multi, generic fish oil, ON Melatonin, TP protein blend

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: This would be my first

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes

WHY should we select YOU?: I was initally skeptical of AEN as a company, but the wealth of studies and plethora of positive hearsay has changed my mind a little. I still hold some reservations as other companies with positive images have disappointed me before, so I would bring an unbiased view which is helpful for others who may have reservations about AEN as well. Despite never having done a log before, I consider myself both a competent writer and hard worker in the weight room, two traits necessary for a successful log.
    http://voidempathy.blogspot.com/
    It has words and stuff