Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pet Exercising

-Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pet Exercising

Anyone have pets that they exercise/run/jog with?

I run/swim with my Golden at least twice a week.

Taken and not looking LatinaLoca's Avatar
    LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by -Ironstar- View Post
    Anyone have pets that they exercise/run/jog with?

I run/swim with my Golden at least twice a week.

I walk with my Belgian Malinois everyday ....sometime she is the only reason I bother to go for a walk. It's nice to have that little extra incentive.

-Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -Ironstar- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gotta take the dog for a walk.
    I get a little scared anymore when I'm out running, with cars whizzing by us!

LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gotta take the dog for a walk.
    I get a little scared anymore when I'm out running, with cars whizzing by us!

Yeah sometimes I think people get a kick outta flying by somebody walking...morons! LOL

Executive Transvestite JillSlap's Avatar
    JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000)
    I used to run with my Bernese, but he had a nasty habit of darting in front of buses and since I was holding the end of his leash, and since he's much stronger than me, he tended to drag me with him.

The scarist thing I've seen while Jogging with George, is a very petite woman with a chest harness (on her) and two massive danes hooked on to it, that clearly were in control of her.

Originally Posted by JillSlap View Post
    I used to run with my Bernese, but he had a nasty habit of darting in front of buses and since I was holding the end of his leash, and since he's much stronger than me, he tended to drag me with him.
    Yeah that sounds like a potential health hazard LOL. Wonder why he found the buses so interesting?

The scarist thing I've seen while Jogging with George, is a very petite woman with a chest harness (on her) and two massive danes hooked on to it, that clearly were in control of her.
    She must've been a NASCAR fan?

What on earth would cause somebody to do that is beyond me! I wonder how many times she did that before she learned the hard way? *snickers*

Executive Transvestite JillSlap's Avatar
    JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LatinaLoca View Post
    Yeah that sounds like a potential health hazard LOL. Wonder why he found the buses so interesting?
    I have no idea, but it was ONLY the buses. Maybe he was suicidal?

Originally Posted by JillSlap View Post
    I have no idea, but it was ONLY the buses. Maybe he was suicidal?
    LOL dogs are so funny they're always doing crazy stuff.

bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    My dog is a runner. He loves running. But I can't bring him jogging with me cuz he'll be running and jumping all over me. Maybe when he's out of puppy stage. That would be great to have my pup excercising with me.
    Progress journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107811981

Stereoids? **** that ****, just stop whacking off for a week.

Dogs rule!

Excercise your brain as well as your body.......read a book bitch!

Oh and don't forget to piihb!

Originally Posted by bladepoetry79 View Post
    My dog is a runner. He loves running. But I can't bring him jogging with me cuz he'll be running and jumping all over me. Maybe when he's out of puppy stage. That would be great to have my pup excercising with me.
    Yeah the puppy stage can be a bit annoying...all hyper and bouncy lol. Maybe some obedience classes would help? When my dog was a pup I'd play ball with her at the house before we left to help wear her out...she behaves better when she's not so wound up.

LOL. I love it when dogs are really happy.. It's just when they have NO idea of their size and start jumping.. can be scary.
    Some dogs take years to leave their puppy stage.
    My dog is very friendly and loves EVERYONE. He adores children, being raised around them all his life, he is very careful and doesn't jump. Because of his size he can be intimadating. He mostly just likes to carry stuff around in his mouth :P
    Anyone got pics of their pups?

user9689066 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user9689066 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user9689066 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user9689066 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user9689066 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user9689066 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user9689066 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user9689066 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user9689066 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user9689066 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user9689066 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I walk with my Belgian Malinois everyday ....sometime she is the only reason I bother to go for a walk. It's nice to have that little extra incentive.
    I'll bet no one will try to mess with you that way....when I lived at my parents, I use to jog with their dutch Sheppard just for that reason (half German Sheppard, half mal)

My dog now (German Shorthaired Pointer) is more interested in stalking the birds, so she stops a lot...haha. We're gonna try to get her into going roller blading with us soon....I tried it once with my parents Weimeriner, but it didn't work so well...hehe....we'll see!

Originally Posted by BlueCrayola View Post
    I'll bet no one will try to mess with you that way....when I lived at my parents, I use to jog with their dutch Sheppard just for that reason (half German Sheppard, half mal)

My dog now is more interested in stalking the birds, so she stops a lot...haha. We're gonna try to get her into going roller blading with us soon....I tried it once with my parents weimeriner, but it didn't work so well...hehe....we'll see!
    My grandparents have a dutch sheppard. Sweetheart I tell ya!

bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bladepoetry79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yeah the puppy stage can be a bit annoying...all hyper and bouncy lol. Maybe some obedience classes would help? When my dog was a pup I'd play ball with her at the house before we left to help wear her out...she behaves better when she's not so wound up.
    He's going to puppy college for 3 weeks.
    Progress journal:

Dogs rule!

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I go out and fly with my bird.

hahaha

Originally Posted by BlueCrayola View Post

My dog now (German Shorthaired Pointer) is more interested in stalking the birds, so she stops a lot...haha. We're gonna try to get her into going roller blading with us soon....I tried it once with my parents Weimeriner, but it didn't work so well...hehe....we'll see!
    I love Dutch Shepherds! I don't see many of them....sorta like Mals, they're not a very common breed. But actually the Dutch Shepherd is considered a seperate breed and is not a GS/Mal cross. I think back in the early 1900's there were some breeders who used the GS and Mal to add size to the breed but it wasn't a wide spread practice. There were too many Dutchmen that wanted their own breed that stood out from the Belgian and German shepherds.

You're right...nobody bothers to talk to me while I'm out walking and it sure is nice LOL..it's my time and I'm not out for social hour LOL. Oddly enough though I've had two guys (they had to have been high lol) push their luck with her and had she not been on a leash I'm sure they would've peed in their pants . I'm sure it would've made an awesome YouTube video though *evil grin*.

Weimers are sooo cute! I love the blue tone they've got and the few that I've met have had the most outgoing personalities! They remind me of a 2 year old on a sugar high. :P Great dogs!
    Last edited by LatinaLoca; 05-22-2008 at 06:32 AM.

I have a jack russel mix and I'm sorry if i'm hijacking this thread but this is just something I noticed.......

His muscles are so freaking cut up!!!

I should start trying to hunt birds and digging to the center of the earth too!
    Progress journal:

Dogs rule!

I have a jack russel mix and I'm sorry if i'm hijacking this thread but this is just something I noticed.......

His muscles are so freaking cut up!!!

I should start trying to hunt birds and digging to the center of the earth too!
    LMFAO!
    Jacks are awesome. I have a Chi and she's pretty cut looking. I don't think she could take on a bird :/ She gets lost under a sock

Here's pics of my pups!
    George and Holly

adorable children you got there. I don't know which folder the pix of mine are in :-( i need to clean my computer up
    Progress journal:

Dogs rule!

ahh here we go, here's mine.
    Attached Images
    Progress journal:

Dogs rule!

ahh here we go, here's mine.
    Loves the tennis ball!
    Adorable!!
    'I work out plenty!! Have you seen me tank an instance on my pally?!'

~Burn it to the ground~

He takes it with him everytime we leave the house.
    Progress journal:

Dogs rule!

LoL! His security blanket.
    I have this impossible to replace Bombay teddy bear that I bought a few years ago and have treasured it. George can't handle that I won't let him near it.
    I come home one day and Bombay isn't sitting where I left him... and I can't find George.
    Then I see this orange tail sticking out from under behind a chair in my library.
    Ok found the dog. Now where is Bombay?!?
    George won't look me in the eye and keeps hiding. I trash the house looking for it to no avail.
    A few days later I'm vaccuming George's room (game room) and under his bed I find my teddy bear he was hiding from me! LoL!

~Burn it to the ground~

LOL funny dog. Mine steals my socks and runs all the way down stairs and around the kitchen table. I go to one side he runs to other and takes off up the stairs again lol........sigh
    Progress journal:

Dogs rule!

LOL funny dog. Mine steals my socks and runs all the way down stairs and around the kitchen table. I go to one side he runs to other and takes off up the stairs again lol........sigh
    It's his way of getting you warmed up before working out. Good ol cardio! lol

~Burn it to the ground~

you calling me fat? LOL
    Progress journal:

Dogs rule!

you calling me fat? LOL
    NEver!

My dog thinks I'm fat... he turns his nose up at my food.. spoiled brat.

~Burn it to the ground~

my pup had a nipping problem so someone told me to put red pepper on my hand and he would stop.......now he gives his paw whenever I pull the red pepper thingy out. He loves it!
    Progress journal:

Dogs rule!