Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Women are worthless in every aspect of a relationship except for the physical part...

Think about it for sec. When you first start going out with a girl, YOU are the one expected to plan out the date, YOU are the one who is supposed to entertain her and show her a good time, YOU are the one who is supposed to win her affection. She simply has to show up, talk about herself in the most boring manner while you pretend to be interested. YOU can't be boring, YOU must be exciting and interesting, she can (and probably will be)

Now, at this part, you probably think this is all worth it, because you are seeing her good side and think she is a cool chick. The reason for this is she is on her best behavior in the beginning of the relationship, actually acting normal and not crazy. And then, once she gets comfortable with you, she shows her crazy side, emotional unstable most of the time, and YOU have to be there for you, put up with it, and except it. She'll get mad for no reason, tell you nothing is wrong when something obviously is, and YOU are supposed to know what's wrong and make it better. You'll see her hang out with friends and be all nice, then contantly bitch about them to you, as if this is acceptable behavoir, leaving you wondering what the hell she must say about you when you're not around.

Amirite?

joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Now this is a thread I can behind.

Reps, 5 stars, reported to the manliness brigade, and high five.

skier_

Thumbs down

We can't help that we are crazy.

Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500)
    Can you feel it baby?

I do too.

joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000) joshmichi is just really nice. (+1000)
    The best is women who talk about other women behind their back.

It's a female thing, and it's unbelievable. Women hate other women, due to their overwhelming(and often debilitating)insecurity, and they just fu cking lasshhhhh the moment their best friends leave the room.

It's fascinating how inferior this creature is yet we treat it with such respect.

DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thread is correct.

pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol.
    evens out in the long run
    we have to have the baby etc etc
    fatmorph

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Problem is, girls aren't expected to do anything in relationships other than have sex. Just like that female that posted here a few weeks ago talking about how her parents raised her to expect a man to pay for her on dates. Women are not being raised to have any real value to a man besides their vag! You know they aren't being taught to cook & care for a household... so what's left? They're going to focus on themselves & a career (nothing wrong with that) and when it comes to relationships, they still believe the focus should be on them. It's all about what you can do for her and putting up the normal female drama/problems they introduce during the course of the relationship.

Most women today have an idea in their head of how they want/expect to be treated by a man in a relationship. What they don't have any idea of is what they can offer a man in a relationship other than sex. Yet, almost all of them consider themselves to be much more than walking, talking, sex dolls.
    R135
    └┼┼┤ Save the Manuals!

Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You guys fail. HARD.

Either you've:

A. Never been in a relationship.
    B. Been with all the wrong kinds of women.

Yes the girl will be crazy, but will you not have moods of your own? Then ALWAYS remind yourself of her past, if any, plus any issues she already had, which you simply might not of picked up on or known till a certain point. Also, does she know she has problems?

Think of it like something you HAVE to adapt to or youll never get anywhere. I used to be a homophobe, now I just accept it. This make sense?

Guess what I'm saying is, your not perfect, and there are alot of stable, hardworking, loving, fun women out there. STOP BITCHING, and go find one.

The ONLY thing I'll agree on is that maybe the first couple dates are ALOT of pressure... however if she's a decent girl, she'll make the work easy by enjoying herself and your company.

BTW, this isn't White Knighting. I know there are complete whorey bitches out there, I'm simply voicing my opinion on the subject.

Originally Posted by skier_ View Post
    We can't help that we are crazy.
    crazy is too nice of a word. Because it's never crazy like mathematician genius type crazy.

It's more driving yourself and everyone else around miserable and insane because of your incredible and never ending insecurity.

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joshmichi View Post
    The best is women who talk about other women behind their back.

It's a female thing, and it's unbelievable. Women hate other women, due to their overwhelming(and often debilitating)insecurity, and they just fu cking lasshhhhh the moment their best friends leave the room.

It's fascinating how inferior this creature is yet we treat it with such respect.
    Women are in direct competition with each other. Yes, it's always entertaining to watch them go at each other. Especially, the really beautiful ones! The more beautiful the female is, the more she's hated on by other females and she must constantly have her guard up.
    R135
    └┼┼┤ Save the Manuals!

pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by M.o.B View Post
    Problem is, girls aren't expected to do anything in relationships other than have sex. Just like that female that posted here a few weeks ago talking about how her parents raised her to expect a man to pay for her on dates. Women are not being raised to have any real value to a man besides their vag! You know they aren't being taught to cook & care for a household... so what's left? They're going to focus on themselves & a career (nothing wrong with that) and when it comes to relationships, they still believe the focus should be on them. It's all about what you can do for her and putting up the normal female drama/problems they introduce during the course of the relationship.

Most women today have an idea in their head of how they want/expect to be treated by a man in a relationship. What they don't have any idea of is what they can offer a man in a relationship other than sex. Yet, almost all of them consider themselves to be much more than walking, talking, sex dolls.

Yeah, and many women view sex as a favor or reward to their male partner, not a special act between both of them. Also, there seems to be a clear, concise criteria for what a man needs to do to be there for his gf or wife and be loving to her, whereas there is little to no criteria women go by or follow to be good to their man.

skier_

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by joshmichi View Post
    crazy is too nice of a word. Because it's never crazy like mathematician genius type crazy.

It's more driving yourself and everyone else around miserable and insane because of your incredible and never ending insecurity.
    OR crazy cat lady kind of crazy.

Originally Posted by Flare44 View Post
    You guys fail. HARD.

Either you've:

Yes the girl will be crazy, but will you not have moods of your own?
    I'll never cry because my ass looks big, no. I'll never cry because my gf looks "the wrong way" at a friend, no. Will I have lows? Sure. But I'm a man, so I write, smoke some grass, maybe yell a little, then apologize. And I don't go bat**** crazy attention whore mode 2.0, which virtually all women kick into high gear at some point.
    Then ALWAYS remind yourself of her past, if any, plus any issues she already had, which you simply might not of picked up on or known till a certain point. Also, does she know she has problems?

Think of it like something you HAVE to adapt to or youll never get anywhere. I used to be a homophobe, now I just accept it. This make sense?
    No
    Guess what I'm saying is, your not perfect, and there are alot of stable, hardworking, loving, fun women out there. STOP BITCHING, and go find one.
    No, there isn't. Stable for a woman, in comparison to other women, sure. But emotionally stable as compared to grown ups acting like big boys, no such thing.
    The ONLY thing I'll agree on is that maybe the first couple dates are ALOT of pressure... however if she's a decent girl, she'll make the work easy by enjoying herself and your company.

BTW, this isn't White Knighting. I know there are complete whorey bitches out there, I'm simply voicing my opinion on the subject.
    It's not white knighting, it's just wrong. My sense is that you probably know it's wrong, but you're rebelling against what's being said because it sucks to digest that on the inside you know that they are inferior in most ways. It's a heavy burden to carry in a feminist society.

skier_
    Originally Posted by pats55583 View Post
    whereas there is little to no criteria women go by or follow to be good to their man.
    Serious? Not that it's a bad thing, makes things easier. But still.

Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500)
    You guys fail. HARD.

Either you've:

Yes the girl will be crazy, but will you not have moods of your own? Then ALWAYS remind yourself of her past, if any, plus any issues she already had, which you simply might not of picked up on or known till a certain point. Also, does she know she has problems?

They're just like the girls who always complain that guys just use them for sex... theyre both having a whinge because they were dumb enough to let themselves be used and whinging is the easiest thing to do. The companionship and personal relationship of a girl cant be replaced by anything else in this life.

Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You guys fail. HARD.

Either you've:

x2, a bunch of butthurt whiners up in here. Any of you guys ever looked in the mirror?

As for the "women who talk about other women" thing, I see guys doing this **** all the time too. Gossip is by no means gender specific. Dysfunction is not monopolized by women alone.
    gympunk - "Thank God my wife hasn't ever been bothered by cum shooting around."

You guys fail. HARD.

Either you've:

Guys aren't supposed to show their emotions like women. If we're in a bad mood and it somehow is taken out on the girl, that is unacceptable, and we are viewed as a jerk. Guys will stick with their girl even through all their daily emotional wreckage and expression. You think a girl will stay with a guy who does that?

irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irishman301 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Girls bleed out of thier vaginas every 4 weeks, and it lasts for about 3 -5 days everytime it happens. That is why they are crazy.

That being said, I like craziness. So I get along with women well!

Originally Posted by Govithoy View Post
    x2, a bunch of butthurt whiners up in here. Any of you guys ever looked in the mirror?

As for the "women who talk about other women" thing, I see guys doing this **** all the time too. Gossip is by no means gender specific. Dysfunction is not monopolized by women alone.
    Sorry, but if me or any of my guy friends have something to say to another friend, we say it to their face. We don't have a bitch session when one of our friend's leaves the room. I feel sorry if you have guy friends who actually do that.

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    first of all i agree with almost everything you say

but i think it's worth dealing with all that sht

Fu ck am I spitting some hard truth in this thread.

Go me.

Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flare44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guys aren't supposed to show their emotions like women. If we're in a bad mood and it somehow is taken out on the girl, that is unacceptable, and we are viewed as a jerk. Guys will stick with their girl even through all their daily emotional wreckage and expression. You think a girl will stay with a guy who does that?
    Ok. I agree men are 'supposed' to be tough, but thats ONLY cause alot of guys dont know how to express frustration, anger, or even sadness with a girl or especially a girlfriend.
    You don't have to beat on a woman to express yourself.

Speaking for myself. I can get REALLY angry, but I would never hit a woman. I also dont walk away. I like to talk through ****. Women love that, and you know... it works.

It's not white knighting, it's just wrong. My sense is that you probably know it's wrong, but you're rebelling against what's being said because it sucks to digest that on the inside you know that they are inferior in most ways. It's a heavy burden to carry in a feminist society.
    Wow. You've got some problems. I feel bad for any woman who ends up with you. No joke.

Sorry, but if me or any of my guy friends have something to say to another friend, we say it to their face. We don't have a bitch session when one of our friend's leaves the room. I feel sorry if you have guy friends who actually do that.
    Well if the bitch does that tell her off for it and if she keeps doing it **** her off. You'd be surprised how well they respond to being controlled.

Wow. You've got some problems. I feel bad for any woman who ends up with you. No joke.
    Be a man big guy-articulate your difference of opinion. Maybe that's why you don't understand, you're a half f@g?

DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    used to be they did cool **** like turned dead animals into clothing and made baskets out of plants and stuff. Now.. not so much.
    Tie your shoes = ready for anything

Too Tough To Die

Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000)
    But they DO have a vagina and breasts

edit: take all that as a test, because you need them to reproduce
    ~460/~320/510 pr's

fun pr's
    deadlift 340 x 15
    squats 245 x 45

6' ~220

MOST IMPORTANT POINT::::

Every girl is different! Yes, alot will have similar issues, but they will react and understand differently.

By classifying women into a single category as useless... well... thats simple minded, arrogant, and very similar to nazi viewpoints.

Be a man big guy-articulate your difference of opinion. Maybe that's why you don't understand, you're a half f@g?
    Dude... OBVIOUSLY I don't have the inferiority complex you do, so right off the bat trying to 'reach' you is pretty pointless. I would like to note though, that your the one who hates women... so if you ever wanted a decent relationship that leaves you with two options:

1. Rape and beat women to get what you want... or you could stick with emotional abuse, Im sure your good at it.
    OR
    2. Date guys. But that would make YOU the 'f@g', wouldn't it. And thus, a hypocrite, which means your argument doesn't even matter anymore. Thanks for your time. Go kill yourself now so the cops don't have to when you finally lose it.

Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not anymore mayne. I cut that crap out of my life like it's a cancer, but that doesn't mean I don't witness it on the reg.

This is a generation wide, cross gender problem in that frequently NEITHER gender has anything to offer. There was some text conversation on here earlier, some guy was looking for a reply but during an incredibly long conversation neither of them said anything more complicated than "you're funny," and neither of them even said anything funny for ****'s sake -- BOTH of them are idiots. People like that, I dunno man -- I just can't talk to them. I'll nod and smile but inside I'm pondering if these idiots would even remember to breath if it wasn't a reflex.
    gympunk - "Thank God my wife hasn't ever been bothered by cum shooting around."

MOST IMPORTANT POINT::::

Every girl is different! Yes, alot will have similar issues, but they will react and understand differently.

By classifying women into a single category as useless... well... thats simple minded, arrogant, and very similar to nazi viewpoints.

Dude... OBVIOUSLY I don't have the inferiority complex you do, so right off the bat trying to 'reach' you is pretty pointless. I would like to note though, that your the one who hates women... so if you ever wanted a decent relationship that leaves you with two options:

1. Rape and beat women to get what you want... or you could stick with emotional abuse, Im sure your good at it.
    OR
    2. Date guys. But that would make YOU the 'f@g', wouldn't it. And thus, a hypocrite, which means your argument doesn't even matter anymore. Thanks for your time. Go kill yourself now so the cops don't have to when you finally lose it.
    So, in other words, you want to give cliche's and personal attacks and not even attempt to solidify your statement?

Hush, then. The grown ups are talking.