bigga1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigga1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigga1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigga1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigga1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigga1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigga1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

losing bf % when you are 13 years old

i was thinking that i could just reduce the amount of food i eat a little bit and cut out all junk food. also workout consistentely. do you think it will work?

Bamm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't stop eating!!! Stop with the junk food... I'm also 13 years old and in 2 months I've lost 10 pounds.

TheFrag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you a little fatty?
    Piggy want some cake?
    Oink oink, tubby!

CowardlyLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bigga1234
    i was thinking that i could just reduce the amount of food i eat a little bit and cut out all junk food. also workout consistentely. do you think it will work?
    well thats what dieting is you fukkbag

Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey, relax, we are here to help one another.

Anyway, you eat how you normally eat. BUT, you do more cardio to burn the calories.

yeah, I know, ****, what a f.u.c.k.ing f.a.g ass queer peice of f.u.c.k.ing gay queer n.i.g.g.e.r ****.

Go f.u.c.k a gay horse, you beaner peice of **** ******* raper. F.u.c.k your cornhole spic.

EDIT:
    ^^^^ F.u.c.k you to, jew. I'll help your dirty n.i.g.g.e.r ass out, with my fat chode. F.u.c.k.ing pinoche, you are a fat f.u.c.k lil' nig too. Go steal some money from your fatass mommy's whore ass purse so you can burn your fat n.i.g.g.e.r lips on a crack pipe.

SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What the hell guys? The kid's just asking for some advice and he gets all this crap thrown in his face? Sheesh..

Anyway like what Bamm said, don't stop eating, just try and limit the amount of junk foods you eat. I'm sure you know what's good for you and what isn't so try and keep the bad foods to a minimum..

Well what the f.u.c.k, a f.a.g.g.o.t ass (most likely jew) n.i.g.g.a busta come shere and is like "I AM GAY AND SUCK COCKS AND I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT HOW DO I DO IT!?!?!". WHAT KIND OF GAY HONKEY MAHFAH **** IS THAT>!?!?!? HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT>>!>!> You're nerdy ass already has over 200 posts for f.u.c.k's sake.

I want to be a freak... strongarm123's Avatar
    strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheFrag
    Well what the f.u.c.k, a f.a.g.g.o.t ass (most likely jew) n.i.g.g.a busta come shere and is like "I AM GAY AND SUCK COCKS AND I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT HOW DO I DO IT!?!?!". WHAT KIND OF GAY HONKEY MAHFAH **** IS THAT>!?!?!? HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT>>!>!> You're nerdy ass already has over 200 posts for f.u.c.k's sake.
    I seriously dont know what kind of immature little kid would sit all day and night posting useless spam ona message board and somehow get something out of it...get a life kid.

ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheFrag
    LMAO repped
    b.s. exercise science, nsca-cscs