MAC1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rounded Shoulder/Winged Scapula

Hey everyone. I'm new to posting but I have been reading for a while. I will give you some of my background.

I am 22 years old and I have had my left shoulder operated on twice and my right has been operated on once *torn labrum, dislocation*. I now have them repaired, but I notice that my shoulders round frontwards and that my scapulas are winging especially the left one.

I was wondering if anyone could help me create a program that I can use in the gym to remedy this. I have been through physio but I have not seen much improvement.

My internal rotators receive far more work than my externals *bad I know*, and I am also told that I have extremely tight pecs and lats. I am guessing I should lay off exercises that hit the internal rotators until I get my posture fixed, but I'm not exactly sure what I should be doing to fix this.

Also, could anyone give me any stretches that would help loosen up the tight muscles?

I currently do a push, a pull, and a leg day. I obviously want to keep my leg day, but should I be doing only work that targets the externals?

Also, I need to focus on fixing the scapular winging as well.

Thank you so much. You all know far more than I do and I appreciate any help given.