Thread: johnvee73

Intent to penetrate RichH0mieQuan's Avatar
    RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

johnvee73

who is this roody poo?
    - Jesus Christ crew

- First Black President Donald J Trump Crew

-P Diddy, Vince McMahon, Andrew Tate believe all men crew.

-Trannys and gays are satanic crew

-COVID’s not real crew

-Fitnessbreh crew

-Black but thinks whites are the master race crew

-We da fukin people together in the trap crew

-“I don't have to be what you want me to be” Muhammad Ali

johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its me brah.

had open heart surgery almost 3 years ago, surgeon says my heart is getting weaker so I have follow up procedures to find out the issue.

broke 2 ribs like 5 months ago which put me out of lifting for 4 months.

best lifts are: 370 for 5 squat, 265 for 5 bench, 395 for 5 deadlift... hit all these 5 months ago before the broken ribs.

was just short of a chad lite in my younger days, now I'm a unattractive bloatlord.

this is the jist of it.
    Cliffs:
    Official bloatlord
    Living with my sister and her 4 kids
    Certified schizophrenic
    Had open heart surgery in 2021
    I have big dreams of getting sponsored and being paid to weight train

Beginning of transformation : https://youtu.be/mWd90XGHF40

repped on sight:
    Getterdone
    GaryRidgway
    BalognaNbeans

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by johnvee73 View Post
    Its me brah.

had open heart surgery almost 3 years ago, surgeon says my heart is getting weaker so I have follow up procedures to find out the issue.

best lifts are: 370 for 5 squat, 265 for 5 bench, 395 for 5 deadlift... hit all these 5 months ago before the broken ribs.

was just short of a chad lite in my younger days, now I'm a unattractive bloatlord.

this is the jist of it.
    My man!

Intent to penetrate RichH0mieQuan's Avatar
    RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RichH0mieQuan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johnvee73 View Post
    Its me brah.

this is the jist of it.
    damn keep hustlin fam
    - Jesus Christ crew

- First Black President Donald J Trump Crew

-P Diddy, Vince McMahon, Andrew Tate believe all men crew.

-Trannys and gays are satanic crew

-COVID’s not real crew

-Fitnessbreh crew

-Black but thinks whites are the master race crew

-We da fukin people together in the trap crew

-“I don't have to be what you want me to be” Muhammad Ali