Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Driven Sports Activate Xtreme Dosage

Hi, long time reader first time poster.

So I'm 21 and I'm starting a bottle of Activate Xtreme. the recommended dosage is 4-6 pills per day, and they say those under 220 lbs to take 4 pills, and those over to take 6 pills.

I'm 6'7" and 260 so my question is should i bump that dosage even a little higher, or considering my age and the fact that i don't truly need a test booster, just keep it to the 6 pills a day?

Thanks for any insight!

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't go over 6 caps/day.
    Driven Sports

GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GordtheWard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    Don't go over 6 caps/day.
    Ok thanks, glad i asked

I'm going to be taking it along with triazole, do you think this is the best way to dose it?
    (w/o lean xtreme)
    Attached Images

fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50) fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50) fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50) fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50) fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50) fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50) fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50) fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50) fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50) fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50) fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in for more answers. got the same query as OP. I got 1 bottle of each.

OP, how many bottles of each do you have?

necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does a test booster really even help someone our age? Figure it's mostly for thors in upper 20s and beyond.

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GordtheWard View Post
    Ok thanks, glad i asked

I'm going to be taking it along with triazole, do you think this is the best way to dose it?
    (w/o lean xtreme)
    I would personally stack them side by side for four weeks, but that also works to extend it to six weeks.
    Driven Sports

Originally Posted by fredzs View Post
    in for more answers. got the same query as OP. I got 1 bottle of each.

OP, how many bottles of each do you have?
    I've got 2 bottles of AX and 1 of triazole

and ya i like how that staggered cycling sort of extends the length of the cycle, think im gonna do that

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by necrologic View Post
    Does a test booster really even help someone our age? Figure it's mostly for thors in upper 20s and beyond.
    It does and this guy vvvvvv used it and ran blood work with excellent results.

I would personally stack them side by side for four weeks, but that also works to extend it to six weeks.
    I've got 2 bottles of AX and 1 of triazole

and ya i like how that staggered cycling sort of extends the length of the cycle, think im gonna do that
    Me too. I start with Triazole first then add Activate Xtreme in on day 8.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Registered User DangerousStyles's Avatar
    DangerousStyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whats straggered cycling?
    I going to run some soon thinking about stacking it with supremacy.

Originally Posted by DangerousStyles View Post
    Whats straggered cycling?
    I going to run some soon thinking about stacking it with supremacy.
    Just starting them at different times to extend the cycle. Supremacy is a good formula. I suggest you run it away from ActX, though, either before or after.
    Driven Sports

Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    It does and this guy vvvvvv used it and ran blood work with excellent results.

What in your experience makes u prefer triazole first then AX eight days in, rather than AX for 2 weeks, both for 2 weeks, then just triazole for 2 weeks as they suggest?

Just out of curiosity

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What in your experience makes u prefer triazole first then AX eight days in, rather than AX for 2 weeks, both for 2 weeks, then just triazole for 2 weeks as they suggest?

Just out of curiosity
    Triazole boosts testosterone to around 100% within the first 5 days. Whereas most people really feel ACTX starting to work around day 10.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's interesting that you say that. I am about to run AX/TZ/LX based on the image posted above but I was going to switch the TZ and AX around and only space them out a week which would make it a 10 week cycle.

Should I run the LX along side the AX or the TZ?
    Last edited by SupremeMMA; 01-07-2011 at 11:59 AM.

Originally Posted by SupremeMMA View Post
    It's interesting that you say that. I am about to run AX/TZ/LX based on the image posted above but I was going to switch the TZ and AX around and only space them out a week which would make it a 10 week cycle.

Should I run the LX along side the AX or the TZ?
    It will work great either way.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Triazole boosts testosterone to around 100% within the first 5 days. Whereas most people really feel ACTX starting to work around day 10.
    ok so you start AX 8 days in to triazole cycle, then do you just use both til the bottles run out?

ok so you start AX 8 days in to triazole cycle, then do you just use both til the bottles run out?
    Exactly.

Now on the other side most people continue to feel the effects of ACTX for 7-10 days after stopping. So youll likely continue to make gains for the week after everything has stopped.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Talking

Exactly.

Now on the other side most people continue to feel the effects of ACTX for 7-10 days after stopping. So youll likely continue to make gains for the week after everything has stopped.
    Ok awesome thanks for the help guys cant wait to get goin on this

av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Exactly.

i just started a 9-weeker that i had set up like this:
    1 act
    2 act/tria
    3 act/tria
    4 act/tria
    5 act/tria
    6 act/tria
    7 act/tria
    8 act/tria
    9 tria

my reasoning was that since triazole was faster acting, giving activate xtreme 1 week before would help with them both "kicking in" simultaneously. would it be wiser to start with the triazole and end with the activate then?

sorry for thread hijack btw
    please respond

Originally Posted by av1atic View Post
    1 act
    2 act/tria
    3 act/tria
    4 act/tria
    5 act/tria
    6 act/tria
    7 act/tria
    8 act/tria
    9 tria

my reasoning was that since triazole was faster acting, giving activate xtreme 1 week before would help with them both "kicking in" simultaneously. would it be wiser to start with the triazole and end with the activate then?

That would be fine.
    Driven Sports

Originally Posted by av1atic View Post
    1 act
    2 act/tria
    3 act/tria
    4 act/tria
    5 act/tria
    6 act/tria
    7 act/tria
    8 act/tria
    9 tria

As Pinch said its also fine. It will work great either way.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is there a difference between Activate Xtreme and Lean Xtreme or do they do the same thing ?

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by johnnii View Post
    Is there a difference between Activate Xtreme and Lean Xtreme or do they do the same thing ?
    ActX is a test booster and LeanX is cortisol control

Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Opies View Post
    ActX is a test booster and LeanX is cortisol control
    LX is also an awesome non-stim fat burner. Has great stacking potential.

av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000)
    That would be fine.
    As Pinch said its also fine. It will work great either way.
    cool, thanks guys. im going to go ahead and start with the triazole. not logging it, but i willl post a review.
    please respond

Talking

As will i

also something i should probably note, depending how things go with me, theres a chance that I would soon be an ncaa athlete, meaning possible drug testing.

how long would these sups stay in my system? (if theres even any banned substances in it)

Registered User DangerousStyles's Avatar
    DangerousStyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really? Might have to stack that with ActX.
    Anyone done this stack. Also wondering what people have stacked with Actx and got good results.

explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i took AX + Triazole simultaneously.

2/2 am

2/1 pm

AX/Triazole

worked well for me, despite my age
    Consistancy and patience.

any thoughts on my previous post?

(if theres even any banned substances in it)
    There are not.
    Driven Sports

There are not.
    giggity giggity