123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10) 123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10) 123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10) 123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10) 123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10) 123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10) 123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10) 123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10) 123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10) 123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10) 123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I'm very skinny, I need help :(

I'm a 22 year old guy, 183cm tall (6 foot?) and I weigh 8 stone / 50kg /110lbs.
    I've started bulking before on and off and was around 55kg then, but since then I had stuff in my life going on and every time that has happened I've basically been either too lazy to eat or haven't had money for food or just lacked time to eat much.
    The scales haven't moved from 50 since and I think this might be my minimum weight or something.

Because I'm so skinny I was picked on in school, particularly by a fat lad who's since ironically gone very lean doing paleo.
    Ffs, I sometimes get intimidated by other guys because of it, I'm fine around women or with small groups of people but just feel uncomfortable in crowds because I feel so out of place. I can't attract women like this, plenty like me but it's just as a friend, I only had one relationship and sex a handful of times because no woman wants to be with a guy that looks like he has an eating disorder. I don't think they can get even slightly sexually attracted to me, and despite what women say I think that's one of the problems.

Being skinny I would say is why I lack confidence.
    I don't want to be the hulk or anything, just ideally aesthetic or at least normal size.

I don't think I'm anorexic, I don't avoid eating food because I worry about getting fat.
    I haven't posted a picture before now because I didn't want to get called a **** and have it plastered all over the internet.

I need help. I'll post a diet I've drawn up. I'm poor so it's not particularly good but I think it should get the calories in.
    I need advice and guidance, I'll appreciate it all and pay attention to it. I've always tried to go it alone before but I need to stick this s**t out this time. I want to devote myself 100% to improving myself.

I'm really ashamed off how skinny my arms are particularly, and I have a waist that would be skinny even for a woman. I can't even wear proper jeans without a belt.

I saw some anorexic guy on here called danny and saw how great everyone was in helping him and encouraging him, that's what finally made me get the guts to post this.
    Last edited by 123apk; 09-04-2014 at 02:11 PM.

123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10) 123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10) 123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10) 123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10) 123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10) 123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10) 123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10) 123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10) 123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10) 123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10) 123apk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Targets -

3320 kcal
    166 protein
    415 carbs
    111 fat

Is that about right?

Meals -

Breakfast

Chicken and rice - 647 kcal, 100g carbs, 18g protein, 30g fat.

Protein shake with dextrose and creatine

Snack

Sandwich - 192 kcal, 34g carbs, 8g protein

Protein shake

Lunch

Rice with chicken and some veg and some sort of sauce - ~755kcal, 93g carbs, 40g protein, 20g fat

Protein shake

Dinner

800g mashed potatoes with chicken, and some legumes such as peas - 1638 kcal, 186g carbs, 37g protein, 46g fat

Note that I've been making mashed potatoes with 50ml of sunflower oil forna while now for the extra calories and fat.

Pre workout

Protein shake with dextrose and creatine.

Before bed

Rice pudding with oats (I mix them together then cook, it works) - 699 kcal, 122g carbs, 24g protein, 10g fat

I'm not really keen on counting protein shakes since they're supplementation. They can be to create a greater surplus and ensure I get full protein, but I don't want to count them as I don't want to rely on them to meet my macros.
    And the above goes beyond my targets but I just want to take in as much as I can. Some days might not manage it all, especially not the pre-bed meal since dinner is large. One thing that concerns me is the lack of variety in the mornings and during the day, it looks like it's all piled on at night but I'm pushed for time in mornings and at work.

Any advice will be appreciated.

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck brother.

In
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

Originally Posted by VmissileX View Post
    Good luck brother.

In
    Thanks. Initially i want to get up to 9 stone /126lbs, but I want to keep going from there and get up to 10 and 11.