Thread: Eggs

2k5gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eggs

So I've been eating eggs in the morning for obvious reason. I'm starting to hate eating them now so I'm searching new ways to eat them. I thought of just mixing raw eggs in my shake. Then read they have half the protein of cooked eggs. So now I'm thinking of just mixing cooked eggs in my shake, I'm sure it tastes horrible. Any ideas or suggestions from you guys?

nickr8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please DO NOT eat raw eggs. You'll get salmonella...

I find that the preparation of eggs makes them taste a lot different and enjoyable.

Try different ways of making the eggs:
    - sunny side up
    - scrambled
    - poached (This is really great because it doesn't alter protein content)

Add something to scrambled eggs:
    -egg with spinach
    -egg with paprika
    -egg with tomato
    -egg with broccoli
    ... endless possibilities

I'm actually in the process of writing a cookbook for bodybuilders with recipes that are finished in under 15 minutes and only use really basic ingredients but still taste great... I think I'll add a section with all the ways to make eggs If you want some of those recipes, just shoot me a PM

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

BigIan64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigIan64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigIan64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigIan64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigIan64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigIan64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigIan64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigIan64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigIan64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigIan64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigIan64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea learning to cook in a variety of different styles is a big help when eating like we do.
    Omelets are a great way to change things up a bit, adding different vegies etc and different herbs and spices.
    Scrambled eggs with chilli and spinach is nice too.
    brushing egg onto a hot pan creates eggy pancakes that you can use to wrap other things in.

Almost every culture in the world eats eggs and they`ve all put a different spin on it so there are a million different recipes out there to try.