Registered User youshouldatapped's Avatar
    youshouldatapped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

New Diesel Test w/ Raw Test?

Is it worth the money? My diet and everything is well balanced. Im 22 and looking for some better gains without actually juicing. Does this stuff live up to its hype? I searchedsome threads but I didnt find a great answer on this so I figured I would ask

DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaBigOx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am on my 3rd bottle of dt2010. I have experienced very good results.
    Under Construction....

Joenonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joenonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joenonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joenonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joenonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joenonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joenonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joenonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joenonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joenonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joenonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Diesel test and Diesel Raw test are two different products. Raw test is a DHEA product. At 22, I would recommend avoiding DHEA products.

If you'd like to try a test booster, plain Diesel Test, Blue Up, NHA stack (activate + rebound xt or reloaded), Nolvadex xt (similar to rebound), and jungle warfare are all popular products on the forums, search around for logs/reviews/studies.
    Do, or do not. There is no try.

so just get 2 bottles of diesel test would be the good way to go?

DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What are your goals? Size gains, strength, fat loss?

size gains and strength are the main ones, not so much weight loss

Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. Do you have a good creatine?
    2. Do you have a good post workout nutrition?
    3. Are you using Glutamine, BCAA or some combination of the two?
    4. Do you have a good Multi?
    5. Do you have good nutrition? By that I mean are you getting quality food and meeting your Macro goals?

If you answer no to any of these five questions then your money would best be spend on one of those. If those five are already in place and you have room in your budget for the Diesel stack then by all means use it. It is a solid product but should not be used to replace any of the above items. Same goes for any supplement.

(edit) Forgot to mention Fish/Flax oil as a necessity.
    Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

-Thomas Edison

Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000)
    At 22 I would say look into some X factor or Jungle Warfare. Assuming the basics are in order.

could i use trib test with the diesel? instead of raw test

DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Jungle Warefare or NHA stack.

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by youshouldatapped View Post
    could i use trib test with the diesel? instead of raw test
    yes or just try the diesel test stand alone first. you might need to stack it with trib test (which will probably just make you more hornier than DT alone).

will trib test helpvwith the gains? or am i better off with a second bottle of diesel?

well i just ordered diesel test/trib test so i'llpost updates