Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Deadlift Form Check - VIDEO!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d5umiq3mE7I

220lbs for 5 easy reps. I was rushing because my camera does not have that much memory.

stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good job man,

n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    wat music is pllaying int he background?
    ==================================================
    Journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=845762
    ==================================================

reppin back 1000+ if you ask...

Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by n00bi3
    wat music is pllaying int he background?
    Disturbed - Meaning of Life.

Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I <3 Disturbed = D

Weird, I have 1 positive rep and 1 negative rep and it shows 3 red blocks.

Matt S. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt S. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like you're not pulling back, just straight up. Keep in mind you should be pulling your shoulders back at the top half of the lift. I don't know how to explain it, but you're just not coming back far enough, and your back/legs aren't synced properly IMO. Just try to watch other videos on youtube and google an whatnot, and use light weights until you get the form down properly. Just my .02, hopefully I don't offend anyone.

From what I feel when I do it I am not putting that much strain on my back and in the video it's not rounded which would be if I did not bend my knees right. I know I didn't lockout was just makin a short video = D.