nhranows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhranows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhranows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhranows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhranows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhranows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhranows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhranows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhranows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhranows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhranows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wrist + Pelvic (Groin?) Pain

Two questions...

I started jogging and sprinting every day again and I have pain right where my legs connect to my pelvis. It doesn't feel like I strained or pulled any muscles, it feels more like it might be a situation with my joints. You know that feeling you get when you feel like you need to crack your back or other joints? It's kind of like that but no matter how I stretch or move they don't pop. Kind of feels like I'm walking with a limp in both legs. What might it be, and should I start a joint or bone supplement or something?

The other thing is my left wrist. The only exercise it really hurts is a double-arm bicep curl with a bar (cable in the ground deal). I can do regular single-arm bicep curls fine with it, and any other workout pretty much. I have found that my wrists don't rotate as much as most people's do, like it's hard as hell trying to learn guitar because I can't bend my wrist up over the strings. Maybe it's just that? Or poor form?

Thanks to all who reply! God bless.

FillyMan85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FillyMan85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FillyMan85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FillyMan85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FillyMan85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FillyMan85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FillyMan85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FillyMan85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FillyMan85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FillyMan85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FillyMan85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nhranows View Post
    Two questions...

I started jogging and sprinting every day again and I have pain right where my legs connect to my pelvis. It doesn't feel like I strained or pulled any muscles, it feels more like it might be a situation with my joints. You know that feeling you get when you feel like you need to crack your back or other joints? It's kind of like that but no matter how I stretch or move they don't pop. Kind of feels like I'm walking with a limp in both legs. What might it be, and should I start a joint or bone supplement or something?
    The best advice is to seek professional advice from a doctor; however, I'll offer my thoughts. It's hard to tell what the pain might be just from that description. Is the localized area red or tender to touch or does it just hurt when you walk? Is there any swelling in the area? It could be bursitis which is an inflammation of the bursa which put into simpler terms, the bursa is a sac-like bag with lubricating fluid in it to decrease the friction/rubbing between bones, muscles, and tendons. The best treatment for this is rest and relaxation. Try not to put much pressure on it if possible. I would also take some sort of NSAID such as Ibuprofen. But like I said in the first sentence, the best thing to do is to check with a doctor.

Originally Posted by nhranows View Post
    The other thing is my left wrist. The only exercise it really hurts is a double-arm bicep curl with a bar (cable in the ground deal). I can do regular single-arm bicep curls fine with it, and any other workout pretty much. I have found that my wrists don't rotate as much as most people's do, like it's hard as hell trying to learn guitar because I can't bend my wrist up over the strings. Maybe it's just that? Or poor form?

Thanks to all who reply! God bless.
    Again, seek the advice of a doctor. Did you ever fall on your hand or any type of large force applied to your hand? The most common injury to the wrist is a fracture of one of the carpals, known as the scaphoid. It's a small bone that sits with the other carpal bones. The carpals sit between the raidus and ulna of the forearm and the metacarpals of your hand. This would certainly cause some pain and discomfort when bending the wrist. You may have fractured this bone a little while back and it never fully healed properly. Other than that, I'm not so sure I can think of any other cause of wrist pain ONLY when you bend it like you have described.

I hope this helps. Best of luck on getting better!